Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,500 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:35 PM

Charity Owoh: – “beverly Osu’s Mum Is So Proud Of Her” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charity Owoh: – “beverly Osu’s Mum Is So Proud Of Her” (892 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charity Owoh: – “beverly Osu’s Mum Is So Proud Of Her” by Haywhymido(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
Charity Owoh who is allegedly Nigerian BBA rep Beverly’s best friend andconfidant; was interviewed by Encomium magazine.
Charity revealsthat Beverly’s mum is proud and supports everything shedoes in the reality series.
“Bev and her mum are best friends. Her mum just calledme now, she’s our best friend.She’s like the third person in our circle because whatever we do we tell her. If you watch the show you will see that there are threepeople she calls every time, Charity, Denrele, and mummy Suzy. Their relationship is very tight. Before Bev dates anybody,she tells her mom. (About Bev and Angelo’s relationship/s*x) She knows. She has seen everything. There’s the good and bad, of course she’s a motherso she would feel the way mother’s wouldfeel but she’s very proud of her daughter and says she’sa queen. She’s already redecorating her room, so she would welcome her back like any mother would.Beverly’s best friend also discusses on the controversial issue of Beverly’s relationship with 2shotz;
“Bev can handle controversy. It was evident during the time she was dating‘Mr I’ve never battered anyone before’and all the things they have said about her. While they were dating, her mother came back fromAmerica and the next thing was for him to start telling people that Beverly was doing drugs when she can’teven take alcohol. (Why they broke up) She was in love with with him but I know he instilled fearin her. There are different stories but I don’t want to talk about it. There are some stories that led to thembreaking up, that if it comes out would look totally bad for him. There are some things that if I speak about will hurt 2shotz in waysthat he can never imagine. So, all the things that he is saying right now…it got to apoint where he broke her simcard because of phone calls. Who does that? http://www.informationng.com/2013/08/charity-owoh-beverly-osus-mum-is-so-proud-of-her.html
Re: Charity Owoh: – “beverly Osu’s Mum Is So Proud Of Her” by Haywhymido(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
cry lyk mother lyk dota.Typical igbo woman 4 u.
Re: Charity Owoh: – “beverly Osu’s Mum Is So Proud Of Her” by msposh: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
y wont she be proud of her?lyke mother lyke daughter.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Treats Her Entourage To A $2,200 Worth Of Chicken / Rita Dominic Says Publicity Killed Her Last Relationship / Why Tell A Million Lies Just To Cover Up A Lie? - Blackface Replies Tuface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.