Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:15 PM

Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. (16760 Views)

NCC Halts Mtn’s New Tariff Plans / The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. by Tolzeal(m): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
It is a prepaid plan available to new and existing Glo subscribers.

Key Features of Glo Bounce Tarrif plan :

*.Flat calling rate: Customers enjoy onnet and offnet calling rate of 12K/s i.e 12K/s to call ALL networks in Nigeria, after 1st minute of the day at 40K/s.

*.Peeps rate: Customers on Bounce can call other Bounce subscribers at a heavily discounted rate of 5K/s and send SMS to same at N3

*.Campus zone: Customers who are under the sites classified as campus zone enjoy 5K/s on calls to ALL Glocustomers. Customers must opt for this service and it is exclusive to Glo Bounce. Dial *170*9# to opt in

*.Free night calls: Use N30 between 00:01 and 23:59 and enjoy free onnet calls from 00:00 to 04:59 every day.

*.Free data: Get 30MB free on recharge of N200 and above. Valid for 7 days.

*.Zero Facebook: Enjoy free facebook browsing at
http://0.facebook.com/

*.Free RBT: One month free RBT to be enjoyed by
customers on migration to Bounce

*.Unlimited Free SMS: Enjoy free SMS on every chargedSMS sent (onnet, offnet or IDD). Free SMS can only be used for SMS to all networks in Nigeria.

How To Migrate To Glo Bounce

Dial *170*4#

NOTE: Only a single recharge of N200 and above earns you the free 30MB which is valid for 7days. You won't getthe 30MB by N100 twice. The MB accumulates if you

keep recharging.

SOURCE: Gloworld.com

Culled from: http://www.turkzconcept.com/2013/08/globacom-has-launched-new-tariff-plan.html
Re: Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. by phil5(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nice
Re: Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. by Mogten(m): 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wowwww..... Kudos!
Re: Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. by tonardo(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
I think its better than gbam hi five, but 40k first min is too much, and 30mb is too small they could have made it 40 or 50 mb,.
Re: Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. by tonardo(m): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Please what the meaning of the RBT for the one month,.
Re: Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. by francis247(m): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
30mb? Hope they'll deliver and not play cat and mouse games like they're doing with G-Bam.
Re: Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. by encryptjay(m): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
tonardo: Please what the meaning of the RBT for the one month,.
RBT-Ring Back Tune i.e caller tune
Re: Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
Terms and conditions
Re: Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. by lilshon(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hope there aint no charges at the end of each month oh.
Re: Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:07am On Aug 14, 2013
lilshon: Hope there aint no charges at the end of each month oh.

No rental on Glo Bounce tariff
Re: Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. by seunlayi(m): 4:30am On Aug 14, 2013
without any further hesitation. I hereby migrate to this new plan. Bye bye to gbam and thanks for those free gig I got under gbam which I still have around 1 gig left
Re: Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. by seunlayi(m): 4:55am On Aug 14, 2013
Tolzeal: It is a prepaid plan available to new and existing Glo subscribers.

Key Features of Glo Bounce Tarrif plan :

*.Flat calling rate: Customers enjoy onnet and offnet calling rate of 12K/s i.e 12K/s to call ALL networks in Nigeria, after 1st minute of the day at 40K/s.

*.Peeps rate: Customers on Bounce can call other Bounce subscribers at a heavily discounted rate of 5K/s and send SMS to same at N3

*.Campus zone: Customers who are under the sites classified as campus zone enjoy 5K/s on calls to ALL Glocustomers. Customers must opt for this service and it is exclusive to Glo Bounce. Dial *170*9# to opt in

*.Free night calls: Use N30 between 00:01 and 23:59 and enjoy free onnet calls from 00:00 to 04:59 every day.

*.Free data: Get 30MB free on recharge of N200 and above. Valid for 7 days.

*.Zero Facebook: Enjoy free facebook browsing at
http://0.facebook.com/

*.Free RBT: One month free RBT to be enjoyed by
customers on migration to Bounce

*.Unlimited Free SMS: Enjoy free SMS on every chargedSMS sent (onnet, offnet or IDD). Free SMS can only be used for SMS to all networks in Nigeria.

How To Migrate To Glo Bounce

Dial *170*4#

NOTE: Only a single recharge of N200 and above earns you the free 30MB which is valid for 7days. You won't getthe 30MB by N100 twice. The MB accumulates if you

keep recharging.

SOURCE: Gloworld.com

Culled from: http://www.turkzconcept.com/2013/08/globacom-has-launched-new-tariff-plan.html
nice
Re: Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. by Otantu: 7:57am On Aug 14, 2013
I migrated n recharged o,though they gave me 30gb yet I cant browse with it,help oo
Re: Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. by OCTAVO: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2013
Otantu: I migrated n recharged o,though they gave me 30gb yet I cant browse with it,help oo
30mb or 30gb?
Re: Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 14, 2013
I use more than 30mb in rigorous surfing in 2hrs thats minus YouTube
Re: Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. by honsule(m): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2013
Discussions should continue on the other thread

(1)

Easily Create Http Injector Config File Yourself / Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone / Nokia 'Normandy' Will Be A Low-cost Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.