Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

How To Make Your Own Vinegar: - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Your Own Vinegar: (4838 Views)

Please Where Can I Buy Apple Cider Vinegar In Lagos / Vinegar / Pls Where Can I Purchase Apple Cider Vinegar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Own Vinegar: by Ucheaaron(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
In this post, I will be showing you how to make your own vinegar in three different ways.
Well for those who are not so familiar with vinegar, I’ll say vinegar is a kind of a very mild acidic liquid that is used for Sauces, Dips, Pickles, Relishes, Salad cream, e.t.c.
I will start by showing you how to make vinegar from Pineapple! Did I just say Pineapple? Yes!
How to make vinegar from Pineapple:
Cut ripe but not over ripe pineapple, including rind [that is the back of the pineapple], to fill an enamel pail or any container depending on how much you want, and set it in the sun for 3 weeks. Strain, boil the liquid for 30 minutes and bottle. And that’s it!!
The second method is how to make vinegar from Mango, Yes mango of course!!
http://www.buufayrecipes.com/2013/08/how-to-make-your-own-vinegar.html

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Own Vinegar: by eremy: 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nice. Post acknowledged by all viewers. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Own Vinegar: by gloriana(f): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2013
Pls do u no of any preservative i can use for zobo drink?
Re: How To Make Your Own Vinegar: by mimiwems(f): 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
INTERNAL BENEFITS:Rich in enzymes & potassiumSupport a healthy immune systemHelps control weightPromotes digestion & ph BalanceHelps soothe dry throatsHelps remove body sludge toxinsEXTERNAL BENEFITS:Helps maintain healthy skinHelps promote youthful, healthy bodiesSoothes irritated skinRelieves muscle pain from exercise08091879905, 08065752586

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Own Vinegar: by pethen: 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
order directly online anywhere in nigeria www.healthsunlife.com even if you live in the north

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Prepare A Rich Salad? / Name Of Best Of Wine Types / Bakery Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.