Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

How To Make Your Own Icing Sugar: - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Your Own Icing Sugar: (688 Views)

Royal Icing Recipe / Royal Icing Or Butter Cream Icing? / How to make fondant icing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Own Icing Sugar: by Ucheaaron(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
How you ever finished baking a cake and when you are about to “ice” it you discover that your icing sugar is finished? If yes then you are at the right place because I have also found myself in such a situation. Well, I’ll be showing you how to make you own Icing Sugar! So you don’t need to worry any more about not having icing sugar while baking and this will also help you save some Bucks! [money].
So let’s get started…
Whirl 1 cup white granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon corn flour [or cornstarch] in a dry liquidizer [blender] for 1 minute or until powdered. The remove from the liquidizer [blender] and there you go, your Icing Sugar is ready!!
http://www.buufayrecipes.com/2013/08/how-to-make-your-own-icing-sugar.html

(1) (Reply)

Naija's Fastest Fast Food! / Do You Want To Lose Between 5 And 10kg Without Visiting The Gym See This Amazin / What's In My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.