Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (193658 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by penguin12: 6:25am On Sep 12, 2015
Trylly I don't have anything against the church and I'm not here to judge anyone or any church. But what I really don't understand is how come the all seeing eyes for the illuminati is showing in celestial logo? The eyes is not using by the only illuminati, is used by all the devil worshiper. Please can someone explain this

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by juliusagba: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Gooday every one,

we should all be careful how we criticize one church or the other, if Jesus himself can spit on a mod clay and put it on a blind man and asked the same man to go to pool or river and watch himself and he became whole, who are we to complained about ccc, is like we dont read our bible before we talk and we judge easily.

if we have love as a christian we wouldn;t judge any church, in the book of romans 14 the bible says, you can only judge a man that put a stumbling block on his brothers way.

lets all be careful the way we judge pls, i love you all

1 Like

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Ndipe(m): 3:42am On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by omojeesu(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2016
moHot:
am a member of the CELESTIAL CHURCH OF CHRIST and proud to be but i hv noticed that each tyme i tell people am a celestial eye brows are raised then series of questions follows like why did u people believe in using candle, do you guys believe in GOD, and i hv noticed that many people see celestial or any white garment church as "unbelievers" church.And i have dicovered dat most of the things people believed about CCC ARE NOT TRUE so i really want 2 know wot u think about CELESTIAL CHURCH OF CHRIST or any white garment church for that matter.

1. We will wear white garment in heaven, not on earth. Jesus and disciples had no uniforms.
2. Moses had slippers on before meeting God in the bush. Removed them to talk to God. Then put them on after.
3. The Israelites did not go barefooted in the journey to the Promised Land.
4. Jesus and disciples did not either.
5. John the Baptist talked about Jesus's sandals that he was not qualified to remove.
6. The Eye logo is the symbol of the Sun god, Baal.
7. The celebration of Mary is idolatry.
8. All the water baths are unbiblical.

Please leave the system. There's no Christ there.

2 Likes

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by omojeesu(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2016
penguin12:
Trylly I don't have anything against the church and I'm not here to judge anyone or any church. But what I really don't understand is how come the all seeing eyes for the illuminati is showing in celestial logo? The eyes is not using by the only illuminati, is used by all the devil worshiper. Please can someone explain this

You are correct!
The eye represents the Sun God, Baal!
He is also represented by the pentagram.

Cele people are unknowingly worshipping the Baal who stands in for Satan.

1 Like

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by omojeesu(m): 9:36am On Mar 28, 2016
yommyuk:
But as we grow, he will expect much and by that he will not answer childish prayers again . No church system is 100% perfect, but we are still growing, our language must change

The above statement is misleading. It is not what we utter that makes God answer our prayers but, the Grace of God.

Psalm 24:3-6
3 Who may ascend the mountain of the LORD?
   Who may stand in his holy place?
4 The one who has clean hands and a pure heart,
   who does not trust in an idol
   or swear by a false god.[a]
5 They will receive blessing from the LORD
   and vindication from God their Savior.
6 Such is the generation of those who seek him,
   who seek your face, God of Jacob.[c]

Psalm 51:1 implies that God will have mercy on us because of his unfailing love. The answer to our prayer is based on the undeserved favour of God.
Psalm 51:19 Therefore the lord will be pleased with sacrifices offered in the right spirit. In essence sacrifices (rituals) offered in the right spirit will be accepted by God.

[b]It is important to know that redeemed church was once a white garment church, the founder came out of c&s like oschoffa but the founder though illiterate like Oschoffa , but he gave room for growth. They build on the word. No matter where God calls you from , if you will build on the word, changes will come,   

Don’t let us forget 1 Cor 3:6
6 I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow. 7 So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. 8 The one who plants and the one who waters have one purpose, and they will each be rewarded according to their own labor. 9 For we are co-workers in God’s service; you are God’s field, God’s building.

Papa Oshoffa (RIP) planted the seed, We members watered it but only God has been making it grow. Celestial Church of Christ is a unique church. It doctrines and worship practices were ordained by God, not Oshoffa (RIP). For example the Sutana was designed via prophesy. 99% of the hymns were composed by prophets prophesying. There was a hymn that was first sang by an 11 month baby at the back of his mum. (Babaaa ni wakati yi). When this song was sang, witches and wizards were dying in their homes. The so called rituals are mostly via prophesy. However I have to agree that this can be open to abuse. But the issue of fake prophesy is not only unique to CCC, it has been in existence from ages past.

1 Cor 1:26-31
26 Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28 God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 29 so that no one may boast before him. 30 It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31 Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”[d]

We have to understand the place of prophecies, a prophet should not speak contrary to written scriptures. Until celestial honours  the word of God above the prophecies, changes can not take place, we should know that prophets are not perfect. God says to judge prophecies,

Look at redeemed church today, it was once an offshoot of cherubim and seraphim , if celestial had dwelt on scriptures also maybe they really would have "SAVED THE WORLD" but they need the salavtion more now.

The word of God is broad and it understanding is key. However Apostle Paul identified a part of God that is beyond human comprehension in 1 Corinthians 2

The Word of God is not about using clever and persuasive speeches, a growing trend within the body of Christ. What is needed is the Power of the Holy Spirit. Not trusting in human wisdom but in the power of God which in my opinion is what CCC is all about. As u are well aware, the uniqueness of CCC in itself speaks of the mystery of God. His power that has been hidden from most churches. For the bibles states “For his spirit searches out everything and shows us God’s deep secrets” No one can know a person’s thoughts except that person’s own spirit and no one can know God’s thoughts except God’s own Spirit”. Therefore in CCC, we know the wonderful thing of the Spirit God has freely given us. A voice that comes out from a person who does not know where it is coming from (BABA ARA). The word of God that we receive in CCC is direct from the Almighty and not from man. Why are so many denominations  springing up in the body of Christ today? Isn’t it the misinterpretation of the Word. Apostle Paul recognised this flaw that is why he said in 1 COR 1:13 When we tell you these things, we do not use words that come from human wisdom. Instead, we speak words given to us by the spirit, using the spirit’s words to explain spiritual truths”

Papa Oshoffa (RIP), started his ministry as an evangelist and relied heavily on prophets to prophesy. One day he prayed that God should give him the power to prophesy, God said No and gave him the gift to hear the voice of God thru his ears. If you have been to Papa Oshoffa crusade, you will notice that he always pauses when he speaks. He hardly uses the bible. But he hears the voice of God direct. That is the mystery of God.

The word of God has been misinterpreted over many centuries because of the implications generated by human wisdom. That is why Spiritual wisdom and the power of the Holy Spirit is needed in the body of Christ like the days of old. It is called receiving direct instructions from God. The communicating and learning of spiritual truth must be done in the dimension and power of the spirit. It is simply not a rational, human exercise.

In regards to Celestial achieving it intended purpose. Let us leave that to God. Whatever the Lord of host has established, no one can uproot. (Lasan ni satan gbogun ni ise wa)

I beg you, come out of her!

1. We will wear white garment in heaven, not on earth. Jesus and disciples had no uniforms.
2. Moses had slippers on before meeting God in the bush. Removed them to talk to God. Then put them on after.
5. John the Baptist talked about Jesus's sandals that he was not qualified to remove.

2 Likes

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by omojeesu(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2016
juliusagba:
Gooday every one,

we should all be careful how we criticize one church or the other, if Jesus himself can spit on a mod clay and put it on a blind man and asked the same man to go to pool or river and watch himself and he became whole, who are we to complained about ccc, is like we dont read our bible before we talk and we judge easily.

if we have love as a christian we wouldn;t judge any church, in the book of romans 14 the bible says, you can only judge a man that put a stumbling block on his brothers way.

1. We will wear white garment in heaven, not on earth.
Jesus and disciples had no uniforms.
2. Moses had slippers on before meeting God in the
bush. Removed them to talk to God. Then put them on
after.
3. The Israelites did not go barefooted in the journey to
the Promised Land.
5. John the Baptist talked about Jesus's sandals that he
was not qualified to remove.
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by comffy(f): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2016
joomiegal:

@ the sly, u'll c nothing bad about them until you got some chick chanting 'sly, sly," over a red blue, yellow and purple candle!! grin grin grin

For ur information, celestians don't use coloured candles. They use only white candle

1 Like

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by comffy(f): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2016
T
omojeesu:

1. We will wear white garment in heaven, not on earth.
Jesus and disciples had no uniforms.
2. Moses had slippers on before meeting God in the
bush. Removed them to talk to God. Then put them on
after.
3. The Israelites did not go barefooted in the journey to
the Promised Land.
5. John the Baptist talked about Jesus's sandals that he
was not qualified to remove.

Water bath is biblical. Remember Naman in d old testament. Even if u sed its not in new testament, as an evangelist, don't u stil refer to old testament or read old psalms? Pls don't judge
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by comffy(f): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
penguin12:

The meaning of d eye logo is God eyes is watching u wherever or whatever u r doing. Even in one of our hymns it says " the eyes of d Lord are set on your works, Holy angels are recording ur works be it good or bad. Thou shall b rewarded accordingly.
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by omojeesu(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2016
comffy:
T

Water bath is biblical. Remember Naman in d old testament. Even if u sed its not in new testament, as an evangelist, don't u stil refer to old testament or read old psalms? Pls don't judge

What do you mean by Biblical?
Why did you not build a temple like the Jews did?
Why did you not appoint priests and high priest?
Why are you not carrying out daily animal sacrifices as they did?
Why are you not doing all ceremonies and rituals and festivals of the Jews as in the Old Testament because they are Biblical?

All the ceremonies, rituals and festivals Jesus nailed to the cross.

As for ritual bathing in the river?
Who did so before Naaman and after him? It was just the way God wanted him to receive his healing. It was not to be general prescription for healing or religious practice.

I refer to the entire Bible but apply it's teachings in the light of the the New Testament. That's what Jesus did.

Please come out of religious bondage!

3 Likes

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by asalimpo(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2016
noetic:

what do u understand by repentance? and being born again? and what is d basis of repentance in refrence to celestial church?

the last time i checked, the scripture says judge not that u might not be judged.
what scriptural refrence does celestial not abide by? or which practice of celestians or celestial is against the dictates of the bible?

But the bible says you should reprove,correct ... how dyu reprove without judging an act?
Fetishism.
Emotionalism.
Use of familiar spirits.
Occultic practices.

true. neither did our Lord also ask that miracles, denominations or pastors be celebrated. Neither did He ask that a pastor rebels against a church (which is the body of Christ) and then goes ahead to form his own church. or what is the source of the pentecostal churches trhat spring up daily on the streets of lagos? are they not braek away rebels from re-owned churches?

This argument is irrelevant.
Barnabas broke away from saul. In the end the word gets preached.

and what is the will of the Father? do celestians also not pray? and did Jesus not use clay and water (notably a stream bath) to cure.

Jesus using clay and water, didnt institute a doctrine. He acted as the Holy Spirit led.
And it was clay and spit - not clay and water.
Stop twisting the gospel to fit your demonic theology.

Celes are an apostate group. They have a form of christianity but it's mixed with unscriptural and fetish practices.

While I m not in any way trying to justify the actions or inactions of celestial, my poser to u is this: since celestial claims that the use of candles n their practices are dictates of the Holy spirit, are u subsequently questioning the Holy spirit? or are u so gifted that u know all the ways of God?

Yes, you are trying to justify the actions or inactions of celes.

repent from what? and I doubt u worship God in spirit and in truth, else u leave to God to judge what is His.

Repent from occultic practices.
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by asalimpo(m): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2016
comffy:
T

The water bath was the instruction of the holy spirit to a sick man. That was one instruction.
It was never a doctrine.
Why not turn every instruction into a doctrine ? why dont you fill jars with water at marraige feasts?
Why dont the rich in your midst sell their wealth for the sake of the gospel?

The water bath could also be demonic link . Because marine spirits could be involved in the process.
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by asalimpo(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2016
comffy:

The meaning of d eye logo is God eyes is watching u wherever or whatever u r doing. Even in one of our hymns it says " the eyes of d Lord are set on your works, Holy angels are recording ur works be it good or bad. Thou shall b rewarded accordingly.
The eye logo is borrowed from luciferian cults. It has nothing to do with christianity.
this proves the demonic roots of the cele church .
The eye is the "all seeing eye" in the illuminati cult which has its roots in the ancient babylonian cult founded by nimrod.
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by asalimpo(m): 10:32am On Mar 30, 2016
comffy:
T

You refer to scripture - the injunctions and instructions of God - that have universal context, not
taking an act of context and making a doctrine out of it. That's what cultic religions do.
In the scripture Noah built an ark - is ark building a new doctrine?
in the scripture Elijah raised a dead boy by lying on him - is that now a doctrine ?
In the scripture Moses carried a rod - do your pastors and deacons carry rods now?
in the scripture the isrealites blew a trumpet at the walls of jericho - do you blow trumpets now?
in the scripture Elijah asked a widow for her last meal - do you now ask poor people to empty their bank accounts now?
In the scripture, you were to bind the commandments to your forehead - do you do that now( put it in a pouch and wear it on your forehead)?
Who told what practices to pick and choose from. If you want to turn specific events into doctrines, then turn all of them into doctrines. don't just pick and choose.
Stop twisting things.
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by asalimpo(m): 10:40am On Mar 30, 2016
juliusagba:
Gooday every one,

That was as LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT . Remember, Jesus, said the "works that I do, It's not I that do them but the FATHER IN ME ". Jesus didnt begin His ministry until He was anointed by the Holy Spirit.

At another instance, to provide money, He told peter to go "fish in a lake".
Is that a doctrine in the church?
Jesus told people to fill containers with water which he changed to wine, is that a doctrine in your church?
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by oldschooljam(f): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=comffy post=44183298]

The meaning of d eye logo is God eyes is watching u wherever or whatever u r doing. Even in one of our hymns it says " the eyes of d Lord are set on your works, Holy angels are recording ur works be it good or bad. Thou shall b rewarded accordingly.[/quote

Hmmm u cannot serve two masters ' God eyes u say though ds one eye showing in ur church logo so where is The other eye.
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Babsoo: 5:36am On Apr 12, 2016
I think you follow your heart and go after what works for you. Stay where you find solutions to your numerous challenges. If you are comfortable with the goings on, stay on. Let the power of choices work for you. Some people are doing very well in CCC, others are doing well in RCCG, etc. Know what you want and stay with it.Alternatively, if you are not happy where you are, you can also choose to defect.

2 Likes

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by adekunleking1: 10:23am On Apr 15, 2016
I neva knew dis kinda interesting topic ll b discussd on here ............. im a celestian bt nt by birth though , ive nt been dt long in da church bt ive integrate ma self so well dt i practically knw almost evritin abt da church already , back to da rants about CCC , im once a redeemer and dnt bother tellin abt wah iz goin on their , been to CAC too , bt i think i found comfort in celestial , so u wanna talk abt 6hrs service evri sundays remeba wah da scripture says abt sundays , its meant to b spent in church , so spending 6hrs out of 24hrs in a day on sunday to serve ya maker shouldnt b a big deal , to those dt complained abt goin out on foot , well wth our shoes on , we stil step on broken bottles , nails and we stil get sick so nt wearing foot for som minutes in a day is nt wah ll get u killed , to da pple talkin abt bad eggs in CCC well , epo ati alikama is also talked abt in da bible so pls if u cant join CCC learn ow to kip ya mouth church.

1 Like

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Ochoiho: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
The type of Church You attend will determine whether you make it to Heaven or not. If the If the Head is corrupt, the whole body will decay. Unfortunately, the head of Cele is not Christ. Iam sure of this. The power at work in the church is Satanic with many thing buried on the alter of each parishes built. The mere Floor members may be ignorant of the power that control the church. If you are a true christian that want to make Heaven, cele is not the church for you.
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Joagbaje(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ochoiho:

The type of Church You attend will determine whether you make it to Heaven or not.

That' is not correct . Salvation is personal . It's what you believe and your personal relationship with christ that counts . Are you nieng again? That's all that counts
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by dckng16(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2016
Celestial Church of Christ is of God. Please don't Jugde
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by bammy77: 10:59pm On May 31, 2016
Good day house. I find this discussion very interesting. for the sake of the GOSPEL of celestial, I will like to say I am proud to be a celestian. For whosoever wish to worship in the celestial fold, you are highly welcome. But I have a warning, don't go to celestial church because you want fast miracles. Be ready to pray fervently and fast also. Do accordingly with the Holy spirit in you. Wherever you worship must be well scrutinized before you stay put. Be humble , ready to serve GOD the creator of heaven and the earth. Strive to be Holy and live a life free of hatred. Read your bibles too, lastly live each day as if its the last you have. I was born and breed a Celestian. No regrets and I thank God for that.
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by bammy77: 11:29pm On May 31, 2016
Hymn 76.1.......Rejoice with us ye brethren in christ. For this good luck we possess, The hour of evil cometh, hat putteth the world in concussion, O ye sinners REPENT from sins in this celestial church.
4. I am patiently waiting in mercies calling on ye poor sinners. This hour, come to repentance soon, the mercies would be no more, forsake WICKEDNESS, SORCERY, IDOL Christ would save us.
7. I have prepared many good things for you, The shinning crown of life, your dwelling is waiting for you, on the suitable good firm ground, depart from this world and come to me, I will surely receive you. ....Amen.
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by maxx4heaven123(m): 3:38am On Jul 02, 2016
Callmebabe:
Proudly celestial!!! dont mind d ignorants, God will open their minds.

THANK YOU SO MUCH I LIKE THAT ,Hosea 4:6 says, My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you shall be no priest to me: seeing you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children

Since you don't know more than to condemn,ROM 8:says There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

But you should be reminded to go through your dictionary before you come against CELESTIAL with criticism.
Doctrine (from Latin: doctrina) is a codification of beliefs or a body of teachings or instructions, taught principles or positions, as the essence of teachings in a given branch of knowledge or belief system. The Greek analogue is the etymology of catechism.

That symbol you claim, belongs to the devil is not the same with the HOERS symbol with the eye at the center.You are mistaken the main god that the Egyptians worshiped with THE JEHOVAH that we worship and i have inspiration directly from the Holy Spirit to correct you and i also plead that the Holy Spirit will forgive you for your ignorance.

Please be informed that Illuminati is the sign of the anti Christ and you can only receive that sign when you sell your soul to the devil (individually) for fame,fortunes and everything you desire but at the end you will loose your soul. JOHN 3:16;MATH 4:8,9.
Don't let anyone confuse you. The symbols are never and can never represent the same meaning. In fact,that is not the only sign of the beast, for the are many e.g 666,the horn,etc.

I AM PROUDLY CELESTIAL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by topsey5000: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Before I proceed, first I will like u to know that i was born and raised a celestian till i was old enough to choose my path, I gradually strayed from cele due to d kindda company i kept, the ridicule of the church was d prime source of my stray...then curiosity, hunt for wealth, greed, deception and watever d f***k u can think of that can rot a man took complete control of me.

I have been to different kindda churches, Afar’s & herbalists, seeking how to make money and make it big...and i must say that all d churches I have been and associated with sold the idea of wealth really good.

Throughout this journey, i still really do not understand why i left cele so my heart still keeps calling to it, but at that stage, i just could not bring myself to go back for some reason...call it ego or watever.

In d end, all i went seeking was in vein, i even lost almost everything, i hurt, planned to hurt and also got hurt....i was young and confused, ended up broken in will and spirit then the world turned on me and dragged me tru d mud...so i started talking to God on my own to help me, which set me on a completely different path...i guess it's true wat they say..."U can’t really see d light less u walk d dark"

To cut my story short, i will say to you that at this moment, i am neither a Christian, nor Muslim, nor traditional worshiper nor an atheist nor anything....I am just a child of the creator and i have chosen to walk in his path.

I got to understand that all religion is a form of cult on its own, created to divide and control d masses, a way to keep everyone on d pent. (I cannot talk about this part cos it is a long story).

I will like to say that after everything, if i was to choose a church to go back to, it would be cele cos dats d only place i see dat the worship has no strings attached to it...tho everyone comes to it wanting something, but the worship itself does not focus on one particular thing.
Only thing i can criticize abt d church is their symbol,

1. The All seeing eyes or Eye of Horus or Eye of Lucifer over the cross with a crown above the cross to represent Jesus as king, but they put the eye above it

2. Then the Rainbow (In d occult, Greek mythology, Norse religion etc., the rainbow always represents what connects the god's to man or the bridge between man and god's...i guess ppl who watch Marvel Avengers will understand why Thor god of Thunder always travels to and from our planet on a rainbow bridge...may also explain why celestian prophets goes into trances and being taken over by another entity.)

I will leave u guys with this.
Read d Bible again with new set of eyes and understanding and u will realize that most of the things in d book are not literal things; they are codes, symbols and hidden truth of this world disguised as stories and fictions to misdirect those who will not use wisdom.
The words in the Bible are true, but they are not what u think it is.
For example, when the Bible says "Know d truth & it will set u free"...it means, know d truth about the world u live in, about the principalities and powers of this world, about the lies u have been told and things that have been hidden from u about the veil that has been pulled over ur eyes to keep u as a sheep and in a prison of d mind, to keep u as slaves for d system...wen u do, u will move away from it all and start working in d part d creator designed for u and u will find peace, joy and happiness in all things, u will be satisfied with wat u have, u will be set free.
When u are free from desires, u will realize all d mysteries, but when ur caught in desires, u see only d manifestations.

U can send me prayers at: sroommail@yahoo.com ...i can use some.

2 Likes

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Dellybamss(m): 6:22am On Oct 08, 2016
either jew or greek, either circumcision or uncircumcision, either paul or appollos, all these things availeth not, there is no name given under heaven among men by which we must be saved... JESUS IS THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enough of doctrines and divisions, we are all one single body but having many parts (Ephesians 4), the important thing is to know and be sure you are in JESUS CHRIST, SHALOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by rudepen(m): 1:37am On Oct 14, 2016
penguin12:
misconceptions..
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by rudepen(m): 1:40am On Oct 14, 2016
omojeesu:

blasphemy... seek forgiveness
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by omojeesu(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
rudepen:
blasphemy... seek forgiveness
It is not a hard thing for me to seek forgiveness.
But on which of the points listed should I ask for forgiveness?
Please, let me no my sin(s) and provide appropriate bible verses.
Thank you.
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Jaytecq(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Cele or no Cele personal intervention with the Lord matters, else u are still in the Dark.

1 Like

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by OShepherd: 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
topsey5000:
Before I proceed, first I will like u to know that i was born and raised a celestian till i was old enough to choose my path, I gradually strayed from cele due to d kindda company i kept, the ridicule of the church was d prime source of my stray...then curiosity, hunt for wealth, greed, deception and watever d f***k u can think of that can rot a man took complete control of me.

I have been to different kindda churches, Afar’s & herbalists, seeking how to make money and make it big...and i must say that all d churches I have been and associated with sold the idea of wealth really good.

Throughout this journey, i still really do not understand why i left cele so my heart still keeps calling to it, but at that stage, i just could not bring myself to go back for some reason...call it ego or watever.

In d end, all i went seeking was in vein, i even lost almost everything, i hurt, planned to hurt and also got hurt....i was young and confused, ended up broken in will and spirit then the world turned on me and dragged me tru d mud...so i started talking to God on my own to help me, which set me on a completely different path...i guess it's true wat they say..."U can’t really see d light less u walk d dark"

To cut my story short, i will say to you that at this moment, i am neither a Christian, nor Muslim, nor traditional worshiper nor an atheist nor anything....I am just a child of the creator and i have chosen to walk in his path.

I got to understand that all religion is a form of cult on its own, created to divide and control d masses, a way to keep everyone on d pent. (I cannot talk about this part cos it is a long story).

I will like to say that after everything, if i was to choose a church to go back to, it would be cele cos dats d only place i see dat the worship has no strings attached to it...tho everyone comes to it wanting something, but the worship itself does not focus on one particular thing.
Only thing i can criticize abt d church is their symbol,

1. The All seeing eyes or Eye of Horus or Eye of Lucifer over the cross with a crown above the cross to represent Jesus as king, but they put the eye above it

2. Then the Rainbow (In d occult, Greek mythology, Norse religion etc., the rainbow always represents what connects the god's to man or the bridge between man and god's...i guess ppl who watch Marvel Avengers will understand why Thor god of Thunder always travels to and from our planet on a rainbow bridge...may also explain why celestian prophets goes into trances and being taken over by another entity.)

I will leave u guys with this.
Read d Bible again with new set of eyes and understanding and u will realize that most of the things in d book are not literal things; they are codes, symbols and hidden truth of this world disguised as stories and fictions to misdirect those who will not use wisdom.
The words in the Bible are true, but they are not what u think it is.
For example, when the Bible says "Know d truth & it will set u free"...it means, know d truth about the world u live in, about the principalities and powers of this world, about the lies u have been told and things that have been hidden from u about the veil that has been pulled over ur eyes to keep u as a sheep and in a prison of d mind, to keep u as slaves for d system...wen u do, u will move away from it all and start working in d part d creator designed for u and u will find peace, joy and happiness in all things, u will be satisfied with wat u have, u will be set free.
When u are free from desires, u will realize all d mysteries, but when ur caught in desires, u see only d manifestations.

U can send me prayers at: sroommail@yahoo.com ...i can use some.

You are describing me Bros! Better to Re-unite with my Old family because we've known the truth......PROUDLY CELESTIAL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.