Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Guys Wld You Have Forgiven Winnie Mandela If You Were Mandela? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Wld You Have Forgiven Winnie Mandela If You Were Mandela? (1356 Views)

LADIES: Wld U Prefer Ur Man To Wear Panties Or Boxers / Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? / What Advise wld you give A Girl Who Is Very Pretty But Insecure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Wld You Have Forgiven Winnie Mandela If You Were Mandela? by onila(f): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
Winnie Mandela sticked to Mandela throughout the struggle even when he was prison for up to three decades (30 years)

she visited him in prison regularly

unfortunately she got diesperate and lonely and cheated on Mandela while he was in prison

when he left PRISON. .he dumped her immediately and married another woman

well as for me:: my opinion

I was very disappointed with him for leaving Mrs. Mandela this was the love of all love Just goes to show you how ungrateful men are you are there always then one slip up on your part and they treat you like the Black Plague

1 Like

Re: Guys Wld You Have Forgiven Winnie Mandela If You Were Mandela? by onila(f): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nelson Mandela & Winnie Mandela..
Aww old school love,wish they stayed together..

Re: Guys Wld You Have Forgiven Winnie Mandela If You Were Mandela? by shadrach77: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
No! I used to think Mandela did wrong until recently. Looking at it from that perspective is viewing things from a sentimental standpoint. Mandela was and is still an international man so sticking to Winnie would have damaged the reputation which he had laboured all his life to build. If Winnie had done things secretly he would have forgiven her but openly commiting adultery while he was in prison was unpardonable wink wink smiley smiley
Re: Guys Wld You Have Forgiven Winnie Mandela If You Were Mandela? by Goldenboy007(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
So the marriage vows says "I promise to love you until Prison do us apart abi what is your stance?"....please let the dead be ...oops...em...sorry...slip of keyboard...he is still on Life support !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Wld You Have Forgiven Winnie Mandela If You Were Mandela? by onila(f): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
Goldenboy007: So the marriage vows says "I promise to love you until Prison do us apart abi what is your stance?"....please let the dead be ...oops...em...sorry...slip of keyboard...he is still on Life support !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am not meant to laugh

but yr funny

life support, na wa
Re: Guys Wld You Have Forgiven Winnie Mandela If You Were Mandela? by ckkris: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
The world still knows and history will remember Nelson and Winnie Mandela. Nelson was wrong for embarrassing her. But look she still won elections.
Re: Guys Wld You Have Forgiven Winnie Mandela If You Were Mandela? by Omobarca: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
undecided 30 years? Haba. Body no be firewood, but still,

Forgive her - yes.

Go on with †he marraige- no.
Re: Guys Wld You Have Forgiven Winnie Mandela If You Were Mandela? by Andyblaze: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yeah After I Take Your Virginity
Re: Guys Wld You Have Forgiven Winnie Mandela If You Were Mandela? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yes.
Winnie the Poo!
But, whatever happened to 'for better, for worse'?
Abeg, if you can't handle the trials and tribulations, don't jump into marriage.
This jump-in-jump-out of relationship, I hate!
Re: Guys Wld You Have Forgiven Winnie Mandela If You Were Mandela? by SugaryBelle(f): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
onila: Winnie Mandela sticked to Mandela throughout the struggle even when he was prison for up to three decades (30 years)

she visited him in prison regularly

unfortunately she got diesperate and lonely and cheated on Mandela while he was in prison

when he left PRISON. .he dumped her immediately and married another woman

well as for me:: my opinion

I was very disappointed with him for leaving Mrs. Mandela this was the love of all love Just goes to show you how ungrateful men are you are there always then one slip up on your part and they treat you like the Black Plague
how did u know she visited regularly also she might have done something else that we all dont know about.
Re: Guys Wld You Have Forgiven Winnie Mandela If You Were Mandela? by biolabee(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
I dont think that was d cause....
Winnie was too violent
Re: Guys Wld You Have Forgiven Winnie Mandela If You Were Mandela? by onila(f): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
SugaryBelle: how did u know she visited regularly also she might have done something else that we all dont know about.
it was well known she visited him all the time
Re: Guys Wld You Have Forgiven Winnie Mandela If You Were Mandela? by mencade5(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
I have my spoon, she had her plate. We promised each other in the alter to share both our spoon and plate without contaminating it with other spoons and plates.
I was taken to prison, she was visiting me there for thirty years, unknown to me she had been allowing other spoons users to eat from her plate, while my very spoon was covered with dust and was rusty, hoping that when am freed my spoon will continue to eat from where we stopped.
Only to discovered her unfaithfulness. And you want me to pretend as if nothing is wrong? I will forgive you but my spoon will not fetch food from your plate again. Bye bye

Winnie the poo, you cant fool our mandela ooo. He is too smart for that yout crookedness.
Re: Guys Wld You Have Forgiven Winnie Mandela If You Were Mandela? by onila(f): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
she was a strong woman

cant wait for the movie to be out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwyHXZJZKgs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guyz Likes Cheating On The Girls That Loves Them? / Question Of The Day:- Your Boo Or 3M Naira? / Don't Make Her A Mother If You Wouldn't Make Her A Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.