Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,837 members, 7,806,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola (11227 Views)

Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola / Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram / Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by awodman: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
The Lagos State Government is yet to react to the claim.

A former governor of Abia State, Orji Kalu, has confirmed the news making the rounds earlier on Tuesday his Ikoyi, Lagos residence was sealed by officials of Lagos State government.

Speaking with PREMIUM TIMES from Washington, Mr. Kalu, through an aide, Emenike Ojukwu, said workers at the residence called to say the apartment had been sealed.

“We don’t know why they sealed it. The house has been empty for three years. We’ve not heard from them why they should decide to seal a house that has been there for 15 years.”

Mr. Ojukwu, however, claimed the sealing of the property is not unconnected to an article written by Mr. Kalu in the wake of the “deportation” of some Igbo indigenes to Onitsha by the Lagos State government.

“There’s no other reason than because Mr. Kalu told Fashola not to deport people from Lagos State. He’s not the owner of Lagos State. Lagos does not belong to him,” he said.

In the article titled: “Deportation: Fashola got it wrong” published in Mr. Kalu’s The Sun newspapers, the former governor criticise the Lagos State governor, Babatunde Fashola, for the “deportation” of 67 people of Igbo extraction. He described it as “dehumanising and demeaning.” Mr. Kalu also said the “deportation” was callous, degrading, and an affront on the sensibility of all Igbo.”

He promised to take the Lagos State government to court if it does not “show remorse, confess and own up to their sin and ask God for forgiveness, promising to go and sin no more. Failure to do so, I will be compelled to seek redress to court.”

PREMIUM TIMES could not get Lagos State Government’s side of the story. The state Commissioner for Information, Lateef Ibirogba, did not answer several calls and text message sent to his mobile phone.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/142678-orji-kalu-claims-lagos-property-sealed-after-he-crticised-fashola.html
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Yorubest: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
He's not seen anything yet

How can Lagos State seal the property when he owns the house and his kinsmen own Lagos?

But don't think we are interested in owning the piece of crap he has succeeded in defacing the serene landscape of Ikoyi with

We have our homes, mansions and serviced flats so his is inconsequential in the scheme of things

After all thus threats, no action

We don't talk the talk, we walk the walk

The whole nine yards

11 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by dayokanu(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
I thought it was Ibos who own Lagos?

The real owners are now showing themselves, While the impostors are running to Abuja to whine like they know best

12 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by agbameta: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
I think this kalu fella met the criteria for the family reunion program... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by gregg2: 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
This is IMPUNITY at its peak. Is this how APC plans to rule Nigeria? I dey laugh oh. . . the same noisemakers that were wasting scarce resources on solidarity visit to Ameachi claiming Jonathan was victimising him?

38 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Rhino5dm: 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
This is IT!

I like the new spirit of south west. He should write to Jonathan, UN, AU,US or whatever. The owners of the "no man's" are talking.

11 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by ochejoseph(m): 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tinubu : hello fashola is that u

Fashola : yes it is me yr Excellency

Tinubu: this hibo(igbo) people are taking our Benevolence for Stupidity ,himagine that Horji Uzor Kalo kalo threatning to take us to court for deporting his brothers

Fashola: beni sir

Tinubu ; go and seal all his housis until he shows us all his tenament reciepts from the end of the civil war to date !
Don't forget to seal his mothers house too

Part 2

Tinubu: hello Almustapha

Almustapaha : sir good morning sir

TInubu :how are you today

Almustapha : fine sir Alhamdullilahi

Tinunu : I want you to join Us in rescuing this
country from the Shackles of the PDP ,your
presence in the APC .....Bla bla Bla

Almustapha : Thank you for the Offer sir But
am not interested in joining your party sir
Tinubu : (enraged ) Fashala ! Fashola !! Where
are u

Fashola : am here sir

Tinubu :go and appeal that case sharp Sharp.
That Oloriburuku has pitched his tent with
My Enemies

34 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Rhino5dm: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
He should be banned form south west

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by zugoboss(m): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tribalism will never end in this nation
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Rhino5dm: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
ochejoseph: [s]Tinubu : hello fashola is that u

Fashola : yes it is me yr Excellency

Tinubu: this hibo(igbo) people are taking our Benevolence for Stupidity ,himagine that Horji Uzor Kalo kalo threatning to take us to court for deporting his brothers

Fashola: beni sir

Tinubu ; go and seal all his housis until he shows us all his tenament reciepts from the end of the civil war to date !
Don't forget to seal his mothers house too

Part 2[/s]

Rubbish!!!

No one is buying this Tinubu or Fashola carp anymore. We know our enemies.

6 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by duality(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yorubest: He's not seen anything yet

He will show us the receipts and evidence of payment of his tenement rates

Lawless failure

And don't think we are interested in owning the piece of crap he has succeeded in defacing the serene landscape of Ikoyi with

We have our homes, mansions and serviced flats so his is inconsequential in the scheme of things

So in your mind, this is the kind of politics we should engage in.

11 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Sunnynwa: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2013

He will show us the receipts and evidence of payment of his tenement rates

Lawless failure

And don't think we are interested in owning the piece of crap he has succeeded in defacing the serene landscape of Ikoyi with

We have our homes, mansions and serviced flats
so his is inconsequential in the scheme of things
Unfortunately, my Yoruba tenant cannot say the same.

33 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by EkoAtlantic: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
"Lagos is no man's land". cheesy cheesy

#thinking of what Kalu 'll do...#
Hmm...Runs to aso rock just like adaobi, better still Abidjan like the ibo boss himself. cheesy

Cowards.

5 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Pukkah: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
Where are the people calling for fire?

Some people simply issue threats and can't do anything.

But some people can act regardless of whose ox is gored.

But some people sent some destitutes packing and stood by the decision.

Some people are still whining.

As at the time of writing, Fani-Kayode is yet to find an intellectual to debate the issues with apart from the band of insult-throwers.

So who are the cowards?

5 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
He should be banned form south west

Reunited. Aba bridge head striaght.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by talktimi(m): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
Kakakakaka progressive dictators I dey laugh in egungun. Oga Fash actually makes good on his threat, welcome to the republic of lagos state
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by slimghost(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
SMH.The same hypocrites bashing Wike and GEJ for attacking Amaechi are the same f00ls praising the bare faced dictator called Fashola! APC is DOA anyway!

14 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Omen100(m): 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
Space book, I'm coming back to utilise it.
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
slimghost: SMH.The same hypocrites bashing Wike and GEJ for attacking Amaechi are the same f00ls praising the bare faced dictator called Fashola! APC is DOA anyway!

How despicable can u people be with all due respect? Why not deal with issue with an open mind and not always lump every scenario to mean that's what yoruba or APC will do

Go and drink a cup of hot coffee and then ask what must have prompted that action...do u think anyone in his right senses will just seal a house without a locus standi? Get to the root of the matter first before mouthing the marginalization or Anti-Igbo sentiments

OUK sure has the court to help enforce his rights if he is not on the wrong side of the law in this specific case.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Yorubest: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: Unfortunately, my Yoruba tenant cannot say the same.

Those who own properties do not make this kind of noise

As a matter of fact, I've taken you up on some issues regarding C of O which you have no answers to because you've never seen one before

You make too much noise for anyone to believe you and I know a lot of those who even click like on your posts don't

I know you live in a chemist (not even a pharmacy) somewhere in the suburbs of Sango Otta (not even Lagos) so be guided

You will soon be reunited with your family members in the caves of Umuahia

28 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Lordmiracle(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
The best part of this is that am not from nigeria or from this world talkless of being a yoruba, igbo.....am from above if you are wondering... in this case i tink fashola is been sentimental here, wat happened to the wisdom that God gave to him....why will he do such is he ready 4 tribal war!

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by deeptesting(m): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
I will not be able to do justice to this matter until i hear from the LASG,hence, i reserve my comment.
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
agbameta: I think this kalu fella met the criteria for the family reunion program... grin grin

grin grin grin

Take ya time. Na my bros be that.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
When was last time Orji paid tax on this property? The house should be searched to see if there are weapons in there.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by mascot87(m): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
Reading the headline alone without the content,all I can say is great news. Let the eviction start

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by mascot87(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
duality:

So in your mind, this is the kind of politics we should engage in.
So in your mind Lagos belongs to hibo
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by takedat(m): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
If it is true, it is evidently a reckless act of impunity.

I await LASG response. Disinformation disseminators and propaganda propagators are very much in town !!!

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by IGBOSON1: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2013

How can Lagos State seal the property when he owns the house and his kinsmen own Lagos?

But don't think we are interested in owning the piece of crap he has succeeded in defacing the serene landscape of Ikoyi with

The whole nine yards

^^^Trust you to dive into the thread (4 minutes after initial post) with your inevitable depraved rants! You're so predictable......one can almost call your next move with accuracy!

You're either an idle 12 year old, otherwise you're a jobless and bitter grownup bastard suffering a particularly bad case of arrested development, given the high number of infantile posts you make!

21 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Amanwulu1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2013

The whole nine yards
can u hear urself? What would u hv said if it were gej dat ordered an illegal arrest of bisi for calling him names? U c why gej is still d best man for nig n why somebody like u should don't hv anytin to contribute to national debate?

7 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by chiozor: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lasgidi has taken this joke too far! Let us see what their response will be this time angry
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by ilenaira: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
If anyone deserves to be insulted, it is Mr Kalu who when given the opportunity to improve his state, did f*ck all but sees nothing wrong in having property where those with the same mandate are working to leave a positive legacy

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by 0monnakoda: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
OUK said he waanted to go to court so we are trying to encourage him. The only thing he is known for is "exploding" is he a bomb?

Always in the new "Orji Kalu Explodes"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence / Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections / Exposed The Igboid Mafia To Rule Rivers State For 56 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.