Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc (7123 Views)

Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited / Mansard Test Invite / Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by joyglitters(f): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
I got a text message from Mansard insurance plc, inviting me for an Entry Level Test on sat the 17th of August in ph. Pls,anybody got same text? And if u v previously written a test with them or you work there,can I pls be informed of wat the test looks like. Tnks,wud greatly appreciate
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by eduno: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
Well I did mine in lagos, der questions wer from d 2007 gmat nd an essay on any topic of your choice
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by jtkoko9(f): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
Edun when did you do the test? I had an interview with Mansard in Lagos last week, i haven't gotten feedback from them.
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by Okoya(f): 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
pls help me with d time and venue. ... I really nid to gate crash dis
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by flowbjones(m): 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
Okoya: pls help me with d time and venue. ... I really nid to gate crash dis

Don't waste your time bro, Mansard won't bother sending you any text message afterwards.
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by Okoya(f): 4:15am On Aug 14, 2013
flowbjones:

Don't waste your time bro, Mansard won't bother sending you any text message afterwards.

av u gate crashed there b4?.... I seriously nid 2 gate crash a test. ..its really helping
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 14, 2013
Please guys, how do I apply?
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by joyglitters(f): 11:26am On Aug 14, 2013
Okoya: pls help me with d time and venue. ... I really nid to gate crash dis
August 17, 2013 @ Aldgate Congress Hotel,Plot 308 Sani Abacha Road, GRA Phase II Port Harcourt by 10:00am. Please come with your CV.
edun.o:
Well I did mine in lagos, der questions wer from d 2007 gmat nd an essay on any topic of your choice
tnks grtly@ edun
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by Okoya(f): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2013
joyglitters:
August 17, 2013 @ Aldgate Congress Hotel,Plot 308 Sani Abacha Road, GRA Phase II Port Harcourt by 10:00am. Please come with your CV.
tnks grtly@ edun

wtf! ph? thot it is in lagos. ... thanks though. .. beta luck nxt time
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by halleyes(f): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
Am wit u too pls update when ure ve feedbk 4rm them
jtkoko9: Edun when did you do the test? I had an interview with Mansard in Lagos last week, i haven't gotten feedback from them.
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by Francesblaze: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
pls, can someone tell me hw their test looks like, am a first timer, so dat i can be prepared
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by Dfazz: 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
@edun.o and jtkoko9 how does mansard interview question look like, please i need a head up from u guys
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by Dfazz: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
Dfazz: @edun.o and jtkoko9 how does mansard interview question look like, please i need a head up from u guys
edun & jtkoko where una dey
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by jtkoko9(f): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
@Dfaz, i was interviewd for the position of assistant direct sales manager. It's the normal interview questions lik; tell us about yourself, i was asked how i plan to lead a team as well. It was a 5mins interview. Pls beware of "tell us about yourself question". Make sure u know the roles of what u are being interviewed for. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by jtkoko9(f): 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
I'll update you if get feedback from them.
halleyes: Am wit u too pls update when ure ve feedbk 4rm them
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by Dfazz: 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
jtkoko9: @Dfaz, i was interviewd for the position of assistant direct sales manager. It's the normal interview questions lik; tell us about yourself, i was asked how i plan to lead a team as well. It was a 5mins interview. Pls beware of "tell us about yourself question". Make sure u know the roles of what u are being interviewed for. Goodluck.
thanks i did the entry level test recently and don't knw if the interview question wil follow suit based on what u say
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by Dfazz: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
Please those who av gone pass Mansard interview for entry level should please drop hint for us ooooö
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
Please any news on test result? This is the second week after the test. They said they will communicate within two weeks.
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by Dfazz: 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
No news yet finger cross cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by Olabodeoloye(f): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
Have started workin wit dem,do u knw watz dir pay
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by Dfazz: 8:20am On Aug 31, 2013
The pay should be stated in ur offer letter, if really u'v started working wif dem
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by Dfazz: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
@Smileyu and Joyglitters,have u guys gotten any message from Mansard after the test angry angry angry
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by joyglitters(f): 11:56am On Sep 24, 2013
Dfazz: @Smileyu and Joyglitters,have u guys gotten any message from Mansard after the test angry angry angry
no news yet o!!!
Olabodeoloye: Have started work in wit dem,do u knw watz dir pay
where did u write your test pls and wen? Wen did u resume work wit them? Pls detail us. Tnks
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
Okay people, just got an sms from this folks saying I was unsuccessful. I was a gate crasher though!
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by joyglitters(f): 12:45am On Oct 12, 2013
smileyu: Okay people, just got an sms from this folks saying I was unsuccessful. I was a gate crasher though!
I got same message,sayin same tin. Prayin 4 d best.
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by librayemmy: 7:19am On Nov 15, 2013
edun.o:
... @edun Was d topic picked from options or you write on any topic on ur mind?Pls lemme knw.Tnks
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by joyglitters(f): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2013
librayemmy: ... @edun Was d topic picked from options or you write on any topic on ur mind?Pls lemme knw.Tnks
U ll write on any topic u decide to write on.
Re: Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc by missflaky(f): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2016
joyglitters:
I got a text message from Mansard insurance plc, inviting me for an Entry Level Test on sat the 17th of August in ph. Pls,anybody got same text? And if u v previously written a test with them or you work there,can I pls be informed of wat the test looks like. Tnks,wud greatly appreciate

Good morning, please want to know if you wrote the test then and how was it? I mean what type of questions were they?
Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited (firstbank) Latest Jobs Opportunities – Apply Now / Vacancies In Nigeria (6 Parts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.