Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:08 PM

Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? (23357 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots) / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by talk2john001: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
See pls whatever we do we should always consider d fear of God.
Why will u be thinking of a sugar daddy at the first place and then sex.
But why do we doubt Gods possibilty. Why don't we just allow God to do it but we keep thinking we are helping ourself but rather destroying our destiny. Plsss let's ammend our ways oooo b4 its too late (HELL)
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Jman06(m): 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
This is why marrying a nigerian graduate doesn't trip me!We knw what they do on campuses?!@op u can turn a pros ti tute 4 all i care,since u think there's no other means of raising money for ur tuitions.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by mimicue(f): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Caracta: OP, lemme tell you a little about me.
My dad stopped paying my school fees in my second year at the Uni...not even because there was no money.

Out of pride (or ego), i couldn't ask anybody for help. Even up till now, i hate to borrow or become a slave for anything monetary or non-monetary. Running to other family members was not an option. I looked at myself...I looked at my strength. I can write!

So i started writing for magazines, newspapers, handbooks, etc. I could teach, i organized tutorials. I could speak, i became a motivational speaker. Within few months, my name was all over the school. I started meeting people and travelling for talk shows. I made money! I hustled! I finished strong...i finished well.

Now this is a real woman

God is my witness, i NEVER slept with a man for a dime! You are responsible for your life, take charge. After you and God, no one else has the key to your success. You don't need a sugar daddy...use your strength!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by mimicue(f): 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
Caracta: OP, lemme tell you a little about me.
My dad stopped paying my school fees in my second year at the Uni...not even because there was no money.

Out of pride (or ego), i couldn't ask anybody for help. Even up till now, i hate to borrow or become a slave for anything monetary or non-monetary. Running to other family members was not an option. I looked at myself...I looked at my strength. I can write!

So i started writing for magazines, newspapers, handbooks, etc. I could teach, i organized tutorials. I could speak, i became a motivational speaker. Within few months, my name was all over the school. I started meeting people and travelling for talk shows. I made money! I hustled! I finished strong...i finished well.

God is my witness, i NEVER slept with a man for a dime! You are responsible for your life, take charge. After you and God, no one else has the key to your success. You don't need a sugar daddy...use your strength!

Now this is a real woman she has said it all
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 15, 2013
Spencervivian: I've heard everything that everybody's got to say and i appreciate the response, pls don't judge me my mom is and has always been my only source of income now she's lost her job am finding it to survive I can't even buy myself food to eat so its quite hard and I will be resuming school next week and am yet to raise even 10% of my fees.

Send me a pm. I know people who know people but U gotta be truthful
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 15, 2013
mimicue:

Now this is a real woman she has said it all

she has said nothing but her own point of view about life. She simply said the story of her life & nothing more

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 15, 2013
OP, i think you shud tell your mum first, ask for her advice, you know it would be definitely better than the ones we offer here
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by johnwell(m): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2013
@OP>>> Why should that be wrong? Go ahead & enjoy the fun while it last, BUT my prayer is; as it is written, "whatsoever a man soweth, so shall he reap".... as another woman's husband is paying your fees, so shall your husband (if you'll marry at all) pay 100 folds with interest. enjoy!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by nikadanma(f): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2013
I think everyone knows that this is wrong. However, many young women decide to jus go ahead and have an older man take care of them by convincing themselves that its not so bad since others have been doin it and its not stealing afterall. The act may not be stealing, but it IS prostitution, period; don't kid urself. If u sleep with a man for money, whether in a car outside or in a well furished bedroom, its still prostitution. A woman should want more than that for herself. Lets also not forget the fact that most of these sugar daddies have families...wives and kids...don't go and sleep with someone's husband and then cry if someone else does the same to u when u get married..
In addition to seeking other alternatives, turn to your faith. Quite easier said than done but God lives! May His favor be ever upon you.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by osymary: 10:54am On Aug 15, 2013
acidosis™:

Must a young boy spend for y'all??

I think its high time the F.G banned our girls from schooling..

All they need is a man to take care of them..

The girl Education after primary school is not necessary..

no wahala,may u neva educate ur female children if u ever ve IJN, amen
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by drealplus: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2013
go to LASU. N250,000 fees scholarship!!!

Spencervivian: If you are in school and your parents can't keep on paying your school fees and you're in your final year dropping out isn't an option and there this guy that is willing to sponsor you all you have to do is "you know" and you are already sexually active is it wrong embarassed
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by drealplus: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2013
I feel u. We need more women like u in our society....

[quote author=mimicue][/quote]
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by boban007: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2013
one painful thing about nigerian girls is dat they dnt see nothing wrong with infidelity.they support each other to d last.imagine d ok to be a guy&someone wants to introduce him to drug biz or rituals or armed robbery to pay his school fees.will any of this foolish girls say he should go ahead?there's always a way out of every situation.she can even take leave of absence for a year,raise d money&go back.but Mauna girls luv aristo so much dat they will not think of alternative to their problems.blame it on bad upbringing&mentality.shior!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by boban007: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2013
one painful thing about nigerian girls is dat they dnt see nothing wrong with infidelity.they support each other to d last.imagine d poster to be a guy&someone wants to introduce him to drug biz or rituals or armed robbery to pay his school fees.will any of this foolish girls say he should go ahead?there's always a way out of every situation.she can even take leave of absence for a year,raise d money&go back.but naija girls luv aristo so much dat they will not think of alternative to their problems.blame it on bad upbringing&mentality.shior!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by pitamoh: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
it is wrong to have a sugar daddy for school fees,cos foundation of every thing matters in life.that education is worthless except you lay a good foundation.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by ucube: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
Babe do wat is right in ur decision. because sleeping with a sugar daddy or a single guy who is not ur husband u r commiting the same offence,so its better u share ur problems with friends who can help or u differ ur education gather moni nd come bck to complete ur schooling.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by maxisfield(f): 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
D op knws its wrong cos if she rlly wanna do it she wnt post it hia, she wud hav gone ahead wit it alredy n an ant wnt knw..dts hw gehs wrk. I guess she jus wanted ppl to comment cos ppl love talkin in ds kinda nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nichobabe(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
Spencervivian: If you are in school and your parents can't keep on paying your school fees and you're in your final year dropping out isn't an option and there this guy that is willing to sponsor you all you have to do is "you know" and you are already sexually active is it wrong embarassed

Suppose you were a boy, wetin for happen you for be homo abi? Why do our girls quick to take to runs anytime small issue of finance comes up? Always parading excuses of poor family background etc. smh cry angry
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Serendipity: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2013
charybabe: i understand what it means cos i hav passd through such,its not easy but u hav 2 b urslf try sellin pure water,fryin akara etc during holiday and pray always. God wil surely bless d work of your hand
this shows you never read her story, i mean the money in question is too ginormous to be got from engaging in such baloney you listed above. People can be insensitive to peoples plight.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Serendipity: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2013
MARK-REN:
well, i also experienced same situation when i was in my final year. in fact i had siblings who clearly told me that they did not have money and there was nothing they could do but going off with a sugar daddy never crossed my mind. i sold indomie noodles, Biros, foolscap sheets, biscuits etc, to keep body n soul together until I graduated. it was not easy but i was determined n today i graduated happily and whn i look back,i thank God for seeing me through.

this shows you never read her story, i mean the money in question is too ginormous to be got from engaging in such baloney you listed above. People can be insensitive to peoples plight.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Druss(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
Yes. It is wrong.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Abdulazeez296(m): 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Khaffi: She meant "Her parent CAN'T sponsor her education in her final year"
what is good is not good honestly, i know a way or the other God will help her.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by omobaagility: 12:11am On Jul 31, 2014
[
My dear pls email me @ writeprincejohn@gmail.com. I need to speak with u.

quote author=Caracta]OP, lemme tell you a little about me.

God is my witness, i NEVER slept with a man for a dime! You are responsible for your life, take charge
. After you and God, no one else has the key to your success. You don't need a sugar daddy...use your strength![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Vice Principal Had Sex With Me In His Office, Gave Me Money -see Photos / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' / See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their Breast In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.