Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,455 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York (27659 Views)

M.I Abaga VS Kendrick Lamar / Who Is Best Rapper In Nigeria ? -- Yung 6ix Declares Himself Best Rapper / Forbidden Fruit | J. Cole (feat. Kendrick Lamar) {DOWNLOAD} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lmao @ where's old NY. Dawg Kendrick is taking over
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Jonranti(m): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
my main lammar grin

just passingby
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
DICKtator:
Hey cool down!!
A$ap Rocky is dope. N!ggahz flow's sick

grin grin grin grin

Yeah, I like A$ap Rocky's flow and his music. But you know his bars are basic.

He's just the typical Harlem nyggah but with a Southern sound - A$ap Rocky isn't a lyricist.

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by brewdave(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kendrick ain't diss NY. He said in Makaveli offspring, I'm the king of NY. Basically saying he biggie and PAC in 1

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by BabaEleko(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kendrick just brought fun back to hiphop.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Olucheye(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:
Honestly, Kendrick lamar isn't just the King of New York, he's the king of all the coasts in America. Who's better than him? He'll murder anyone and everyone on the M.I.C, believe that!

Yo! Kendrick aint running no where save his mouth n his mama's block! He aint king of shit...... True he woke em sleeping niggas off their slumber. He aint no king of New York not even talk of the West!

Hear out loud, the lyrical crazies are busy laughing his ass off! He dare not mention Jigga, Lil tunechi, Eminem, Nas. Birdie (5*Stunna)........the list is endless bruv! One track from any of em and Lamar can kiss his career goodbye!

BOTTOMLINE: He mentioned his mates man.......His bosses be sipping off on Aces and watch em new kids slug it out! Still Drake is king!
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
Goldie20: Who cares if Jay z doesnt respond, kendrick already killed him on biitch dont kill my vibe, and he will do it again, and

this coming from a JAY Z FAN... kendrick is too much for these new and old cats, He's HUNGRY..

go listen to overly dedicated, section 80..

[Kendrick Lamar]
Niggas hating, bitches hating, babies dying Bullets flying,
helicopters, police sirens, preachers lying Genosism,
criticism, unemployment, racism Burning buildings, AIDS victims,
cancer killing, no cure Oil spilling, turmoil, poverty-stricken
Police brutality kicking ass of us Africans, hostages in Afghanistan
Not to mention another prison, child molesting Cow intestines,
botox injection, earthquakes that's government testing Secret society weapon,
opium plant manifested that turn to crack, then invest it amongst us blacks,
just a method to hold us back, great depression, amongst Iraq no direction
No google map, just a TEC for the soowoo Swerving Isuzu, then blah-blah-blah,
adolescents go cuckoo Mothers are boo-boo crying, the governor keep us starving
These commercials keep us buying these cigarettes
Supermarkets fill up our liver with triumph, distinctive living with science
No place to live in, no Zion, see that's forbidden, we frying

KING OF NEWYORK? NO.
MORE LIKE KING OF YABA LEFT.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Olucheye(m): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Kendrick just brought fun back to hiphop.
Yeah right!

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by tdbanks: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
Odinaka00: If you think Kendrick is truely †ђξ king of modern rap click like
I quoted at least.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
brew_dave: Kendrick ain't diss NY. He said in Makaveli offspring, I'm the king of NY. Basically saying he biggie and PAC in 1

Do you know that 2pac was the born and raised in NY?

He wasn't talking about biggie - he was talking about 2pac, the King of both NY and Cali!

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Hernadez99: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
Olucheye:

Yo! Kendrick aint running no where save his mouth n his mama's block! He aint king of shit...... True he woke em sleeping niggas off their slumber. He aint no king of New York not even talk of the West!

Hear out loud, the lyrical crazies are busy laughing his ass off! He dare not mention Jigga, Lil tunechi, Eminem, Nas. Birdie (5*Stunna)........the list is endless bruv! One track from any of em and Lamar can kiss his career goodbye!

BOTTOMLINE: He mentioned his mates man.......His bosses be sipping off on Aces and watch em new kids slug it out! Still Drake Lil Tunechi is king!

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
sushieater: Kendrick wants to be THAT nigga and I think he can but I didn't see control as a Diss. He was saying what a lot of these other cats think BUT out loud. I love competition and God knows that the rap game needs more of it and creativity and hopefully, these rappers won't take it as a WEST vs EAST thing.

Why should I recycle bars when my mind is a flight to Mars?
Any force I came across was like rhyming inside a star
With the Universe on my back, your human verses is wack
I grab my extraterrestrial testicles when I rap
And tell Earth suck it, tell the planet try it
I turn this b*tch into Independence Day without the lucky drunk pilot - Joell Ortiz went in tho

All these kind of rap is thrash and has no true message to pass.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Hernadez99: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2013

[Kendrick Lamar]
Niggas hating, bitches hating, babies dying Bullets flying,
helicopters, police sirens, preachers lying Genosism,
criticism, unemployment, racism Burning buildings, AIDS victims,
cancer killing, no cure Oil spilling, turmoil, poverty-stricken
Police brutality kicking ass of us Africans, hostages in Afghanistan
Not to mention another prison, child molesting Cow intestines,
botox injection, earthquakes that's government testing Secret society weapon,
opium plant manifested that turn to crack, then invest it amongst us blacks,
just a method to hold us back, great depression, amongst Iraq no direction
No google map, just a TEC for the soowoo Swerving Isuzu, then blah-blah-blah,
adolescents go cuckoo Mothers are boo-boo crying, the governor keep us starving
These commercials keep us buying these cigarettes
Supermarkets fill up our liver with triumph, distinctive living with science
No place to live in, no Zion, see that's forbidden, we frying

KING OF NEWYORK? NO.
MORE LIKE KING of Uselu Central
#Stolen

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
Olucheye:

BOTTOMLINE: He mentioned his mates man.......His bosses be sipping off on Aces and watch em new kids slug it out! Still Drake is king!

He was crowned the King of the West like two years ago by Snoop, Dr. Dre and The Game.

Trust me, non of the names you mentioned up there can get in the ring with K.Dot, except Nas. Not even Eminem. Citing Lil Wayne and Birdman shows you know nothing about rap music. You should have at least mentioned D'block (Jada and Styles P), Loso or Joel Ortiz - but none of them have got a chance against the kid. K.dot would rap circles around their squares, believe that.

Drake is a joke - 99.999% of his fans are women. So basically, he isn't even worth the mention. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Olucheye(m): 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
quote author=Hernadez99][/quote]
True Bruv!
Tunechi is more than a King.......... He's a G.O.A.T - Greatest of All Time!
LOng live King Carter.

For the List Kendrick pulled, was just saying Drake was king to em all on that effing list!
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:

Bwahahahahahahaha

Don't let camel Jigga cry again let he did after Nas ether'd him!

Jay-Z ain't finna battle no one apart from rap about his lifestyle. undecided

Nas didn't murder Jay on Ether. Point one classic diss on Ether that was as hot as Nas getting murdered by his bodyguard on his track. LOL.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by edi287: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:

He was crowned the King of the West like two years ago by Snoop, Dr. Dre and The Game.

Trust me, non of the names you mentioned up there can get in the ring with K.Dot, except Nas. Not even Eminem. Citing Lil Wayne and Birdman shows you know not about rap music. You should have at least mentioned D'block (Jada and Styles P), Loso or Joel Ortiz - but none of them have got a chance against the kid. K.dot would rap circles around their squares, believe that.

Drake is a joke - 99.999% of his fans are women. So basically, he isn't even worth the mention. undecided
Slim shady will take k dot to the cleaners, not even an arguement. Budden, ortiz, heck the whole of slaughterhouse will murk him. K dot is good, but come now...starting to overhype him. Agreed with what you said about lil gayne...all he does is wear jeggings and have seizures from too much syrup.

3 Likes

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Tintinix: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
baslone:

Dude, stay off drugs!!!!

Didn't you see the topic before you clicked on it. Abi dem force you.

Dry abeg!

I am sure he is not on Drugs... He Like me could not relate to it...
I read this and I am like huh?!

Also we could as well not comment but then there is freedom to express ourselves!! Deal with it.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
Havent heard Ill verses in a while, I thought Hip Hop was dead. Someone got to resurrect it.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by obowunmi(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Nas didn't murder Jay on Ether. Point one classic diss on Ether that was as hot as Nas getting murdered by his bodyguard on his track. LOL.

Stop! Go listen to ether again.

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Hernadez99: 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Olucheye: quote author=Hernadez99]
True Bruv!
Tunechi is more than a King.......... He's a G.O.A.T - Greatest of All Time!
LOng live King Carter.

For the List Kendrick pulled, was just saying Drake was king to em all on that effing list!
Truth tho!!!
But some nyggas aint gonna believe that
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Hernadez99: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
edi287:
Slim shady will take k dot to the cleaners, not even an arguement. Budden, ortiz, heck the whole of slaughterhouse will murk him. K dot is good, but come now...starting to overhype him. Agreed with what you said about lil gayne...all he does is wear jeggings and have seizures from too much syrup.
gringringrin
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
edi287:

Bruv, he called everyone out - how about let them put their money where their mouth is and step-up?

Eminem isn't going to murk anyone, this isn't rapping about his sicko mother and using drugs, mate. Yes, Eminem is a great rapper with great syllables - but he defo doesn't want it with K.dot.

Joe Budden couldn't even murk The Game when they went at it. Ransom vs. Joe Budden was a draw and Saigon vs. Joe Budden was also a draw. Joe Budden only raps well when he's talking about emotional issues.

As for Joel Ortiz, he can put words together, but he defo. can't out-rap K.dot.

The challenge is out there for anyone who wants it.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Olucheye(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:

Trust me, non of the names you mentioned up there can get in the ring with K.Dot, except Nas. Not even Eminem. Citing Lil Wayne and Birdman shows you know nothing about rap music. You should have at least mentioned D'block (Jada and Styles P), Loso or Joel Ortiz - but none of them have got a chance against the kid. K.dot would rap circles around their squares, believe that.

Crowned two years ago! That's a joke man. True Drake rhymes for the women more but he's lines are dope!

#RichGang fam runs anything rap....... Talk hardcore Rap n Lil Tunechi would sit K.dot 6feet! D'block, Joel Ortiz.......the keep reppin. Not sure of their stand with K.dot not a big fam of em!

Talking Eminem is taking K.dot's death too far! Sweardown! He's in a class of his own...forever untouchable!

Big ups to K.dot tho........ Its [#newrules] on the rap block.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by sushieater: 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

All these kind of rap is thrash and has no true message to pass.
Sorry man, your comment was totally off point.. Those lines were some of the lines from Joell Ortiz's response to Kendrick's verse on control.. Before you call them trash, try and listen to Joell Ortiz's response
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hip Hop succeeds when its a battle. Hip doesnt hop when we R n B, but when rappers hop their hips and rap with a mic.

Watch out for my verse before I die.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

When did Nas get murdered on a track by his bodyguard? Are you referring to "Oochie Wally?" Come on man, you and I know that isn't Nas' style of rap, he was just trying to go commercial with that one. Rapping about bytches and who.res ain't his thing.

However, Jay-Z got murdered his own track (Renegade) by Eminem!! grin grin grin grin grin

Bruv, do you want me to break "Ether" down for you again? - nah, I'll give you the sickest bars that made Jay-Z cry from that diss tune!

My child, I've watched you grow up to be famous
And now I smile like a proud dad, watching his only son that made it
You seem to be only concerned with dissing women
Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly?
Well life is hard, hug me, don't reject me
Or make records to disrespect me, blatent or indirectly
In '88 you was getting chased through your building
Calling my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers
All I did was gave you a style for you to run with
Smiling in my face, glad to break bread with the god
Wearing Jaz chains, no tecs, no cash, no cars
No jail bars Jigga, no pies, no case
Just Hawaiian shirts, hanging with little Chase
You a fan, a phony, a fake, a pussy, a Stan

5 Likes

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Omobarca: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen:

lool everyone z tryna be badass... after this.. 90% of teenagers on here would start going to the studio and be singing nonsense.. watch grin
gringrin I tell ya
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
Olucheye:
Crowned two years ago! That's a joke man. True Drake rhymes for the women more but he's lines are dope!

#RichGang fam runs anything rap....... Talk hardcore Rap n Lil Tunechi would sit K.dot 6feet! D'block, Joel Ortiz.......the keep reppin. Not sure of their stand with K.dot not a big fam of em!

Talking Eminem is taking K.dot's death too far! Sweardown! He's in a class of his own...forever untouchable!

Big ups to K.dot tho........ Its [#newrules] on the rap block.

Drake is the modern day LLCoolJ (without the battle rap skills, LL defo. had some heat and he's from Queens, a thorough bred), Ja Rule and Nelly in one. Drake can't body a fly, just let him continue his beef with R&B artists.

Lil Wayne's bars are basic - he's inconsequential.

Eminem lost against Ja Rule and Canibus - let him stick to go against Nick Cannon. Tons of people have called him out in the past and he went ghost after that. undecided
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
obowunmi:

Stop! Go listen to ether again.

I can rap the whole ether track. Show me a diss as hot as,

Ni88a you ain't live it you witnessed it from your folks pad
You scribbled in your notepad and created your life
I showed you your first tec on tour with Large Professor (Me, that's who!)
Then I heard your album bout your tec on your dresser.

Please show me the diss.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
I am showing you disses and you are copying the whole lyrics. Point out the diss in the lyrics like Nas lying about owning a tech or creating his life in a pad. LOL.
ShymX:

When did Nas get murdered on a track by his bodyguard? Are you referring to "Oochie Wally?" Come on man, you and I know that isn't Nas' style of rap, he was just trying to go commercial with that one. Rapping about bytches and who.res ain't his thing.

However, Jay-Z got murdered his own track (Renegade) by Eminem!! grin grin grin grin grin

Bruv, do you want me to break "Ether" down for you again? - nah, I'll give you the sickest bars that made Jay-Z cry from that diss tune!

My child, I've watched you grow up to be famous
And now I smile like a proud dad, watching his only son that made it
You seem to be only concerned with dissing women
Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly?
Well life is hard, hug me, don't reject me
Or make records to disrespect me, blatent or indirectly
In '88 you was getting chased through your building
Calling my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers
All I did was gave you a style for you to run with
Smiling in my face, glad to break bread with the god
Wearing Jaz chains, no tecs, no cash, no cars
No jail bars Jigga, no pies, no case
Just Hawaiian shirts, hanging with little Chase
You a fan, a phony, a fake, a pussy, a Stan
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by otumfour(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
Olucheye:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ bolded.....u sure u know wht u writing abt?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. / Tiwa Savage Floors Danny Young In Copyright War As "One" Returns To Youtube / Lyrics: Onye Lyrics By Frank Edwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.