Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside (25140 Views)

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Why Does It Feel Better Urinating Outside Than Toilet / Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
To urinate for public na crime? Leave guys. If I can't do it, it doesn't mean I should castigate men who can hold d pressure.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I hope you know that a habit of holding your bladders when pee knocks at the door can and does lead to kidney failure or death.
How many women have u seen with kidney failure in Nigeria and we successfully hold our pee. Bad habit is bad habit jor. Oys go obodo oyinbo go pee by the roadside and see if you wont land in jail. We just enjoy lawlessness in this land and we expect our environment to be like oyinbo's own.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by 360command: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
@ OP, your topic reminds me of a friend who went pissing in public at baba yara stadium in Ghana . He was beaten by Ghana Police. When he got back to campus, he was fat(his face was swollen).
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by coogar: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
ibkaye: You guys need to knock it off, it's annoyingly vulgar.

perhaps if the government cares enough to build public toilets everywhere, the incident would reduce. nothing is as refreshing as pissing al fresco. it's the most relieving act ever. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Originalsly: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
They're go green environment conscious men.....putting back nutrients in the soil..instead of depositing it in toilet then having to waste 10 litres of scarce water to flush... and pollute the air with air freshener to mask the smell. What is so wrong with that? Nonsense...ehmmm...let me go to the toilet and pee ..I'll be right back.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Deschil: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
So tissue is more hygienic than water? No be small BUSHMAN wey you be!!!
Lucasbalo: That's my number 1 pet peeve whenever i am in Nigeria. Its very barbaric. The second one is people not using toilet tissue after u know what. Instead, they use water. It's very annoying and unhygienic.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by free2ryhme: 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
kennygee: It is so disgusting, u pass some places and the stench u perceive will kill u. That's how one man was pissing yesterday, his whole massive dickkk was out, i had to jst say a prayer and look away.

so your urine no dey smell abi undecided

and as for the man's dick you saw, wetin your eye find go there ...

that dick can change your life and destiny forever. make you dey there dey form
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by nerodenero: 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
F.K.O:
THERE Z NOTHING AS SWEET AS DOING IT IN D OPEN; THE COOL BREEZE,THE STRUGGLE WITH UR ZIPPER,THE EXCITEMENT N ECTASY WHEN U RELEASE, THE LAST DROPS DRIPS ON UR FINGERS N U WIPE IT ON UR JEAN....AWWW SO SWEET
#I JUST DEY JOKE OO
cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by otumfour(m): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lucasbalo: That's my number 1 pet peeve whenever i am in Nigeria. Its very barbaric. [b]The second one is people not using toilet tissue after u know what. Instead, they use wate[/b]r. It's very annoying and unhygienic.

wtf undecided...murfuckaz do that ?

btw....tha topic funny die.......

even the male nigerian actors pee in public

grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxQFweClJ9M
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
coogar:

perhaps if the government cares enough to build public toilets everywhere, the incident would reduce. nothing is as refreshing as pissing al fresco. it's the most relieving act ever. grin
It's not even just in Nigeria, shudders lol
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by coogar: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
honey86:
How many women have u seen with kidney failure in Nigeria and we successfully hold our pee. Bad habit is bad habit jor. Oys go obodo oyinbo go pee by the roadside and see if you wont land in jail. We just enjoy lawlessness in this land and we expect our environment to be like oyinbo's own.

there are public toilets everywhere in obodo oyibo - you can walk into any shop in obodo oyibo and they would let you use their loo - same does not apply in nigeria. if i am pressed, you would rather i piss in my pants?

ibkaye:
It's not even just in Nigeria, shudders lol

if women have it easy like men to pull down their zippers and pee, they would do the same.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by free2ryhme: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
ogugua88:

Na determination. You don't know how many foreign joysticks I saw... how many women I saw emerging from bushes, wiping urine from their legs with wrapper. It wasn't, isn't, and will never be my portion IJN. undecided

and you no better pass any1 of them oooo undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by sage2(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: A very disgusting act.when I was little,around age4.I used to pee into the flowers at the backyard when ever I'm playing.I got used to doing it.my mum then told me one very creepy story that stuck till date.that ants and spiders can march on my urine and enter into my d.ick.the thought scared me.till date,no matter the location and how pressed I am.I'll hold it till I find a convenience I'm comfortable with.if I see a open place to relieve myself the memory comes back to play.

Never underestimate the power of lies. Most especially when those lies are told by one's mother at he/her early age.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
@Op...is it ur prick angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
The first and only time I've done this was sometime last year lol. I went to pick my sister up from George Bush Intercontinental Airport. It was raining badly with crazy Houston traffic man I couldn't hold that thing for the next 5 seconds sooo I had to do what I gotta do regardless of that rain and lot of vehicles behind mine smiley .. Good enough it wasn't on the freeway. who knows, some creepies probably took a pic of me doing my thing. I'm glad no popo was around. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Isiterere(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
owolabifunke14: Saw one big joystick of a guy that was urinating inside the gutter at alapere last week when I went to visit my friend and felt disgusted throughout that day.
Liars are liable to steal .
Confess nw abeg, you actually felt another thing cos you met your bf's absence
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by write2obi(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lucasbalo: That's my number 1 pet peeve whenever i am in Nigeria. Its very barbaric. The second one is people not using toilet tissue after u know what. Instead, they use water. It's very annoying and unhygienic.
Annoying? Maybe. Unhygienic? 100% no
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by ashtonpicky245: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
jemsi: Please I really need to know why men prefer urinating outside. Whether morning,afternoon and night. A man can leave his house and refuse to urinate in dat house,nd decides to stop by d roadside. Wat's d reason for dis? It always baffles me
angry
jemsi: Please I really need to know why men prefer urinating outside. Whether morning,afternoon and night. A man can leave his house and refuse to urinate in dat house,nd decides to stop by d roadside. Wat's d reason for dis? It always baffles me
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by sage2(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
demelza:
Where the hell did you get this from? We are not talking of holding your pee for 1week, its just for a few goddamn minutes! Besides women do this everytime and I havent heard of one dropping down due to death or being hit with kidney failure.

Must you take every comment serious? Ya rife tire me.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by arimieye: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
demelza: Pecuiliar to most Nigerian men. It always surprises me how at ease they feel whipping out their organ and taking a pee without recourse to others. Very bad habit

What are u saying? Isn't the Government's fault? Ohhh who is fooling who here?
It is pertinent to note dat our government is doing noting to salvage poverty. What do u expect from a man who lived in d slum wher there is no toilet in his apartment? Or are u not aware that govt supposed to provide public toilet for same purpose.

It must be borne in mind that the government is a trustee holding the said property (money) for the sole benefit of all Nigerians. But unfortunately, the case is so different; rich men who are public trustees are there to influence his personal interest and amass wealth for him self and fourth. Generation unborn. But the poor still remind poorer.
It is hightime we expunged this unpardonable ignorant from our political space
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by akos123: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
Honestly speaking,95% of Men in Nigeria are into it even some top politicians does same especially at night,i am not an exception but the moment i left Nigeria for Europe things changed.I think we need re-orientation.And secondly,our Government need to help us stop that as can seen in Western world by providing the necessary facilities for the upkeep of our environment.Yes we can still change the trend of event by developing and maintaining a positive mind set towards it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
coogar:

there are public toilets everywhere in obodo oyibo - you can walk into any shop in obodo oyibo and they would let you use their loo - same does not apply in nigeria. if i am pressed, you would rather i piss in my pants?

if women have it easy like men to pull down their zippers and pee, they would do the same.
It's not just men by the way, some women do it as well, even without the more 'convenient' instrument.

The classy ones don't and won't, I mean openly. I can understand if you're DESPERATE and go behind somewhere or whatever but some people are just too casual about it.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by coogar: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
ibkaye:
It's not just men by the way, some women do it as well, even without the more 'convenient' instrument.

the women who do must have been pressed to the hilt. we all have varying thresholds when it comes to the bladder. i cannot blame them.

The classy ones don't and won't, I mean openly. I can understand if you're DESPERATE and go behind somewhere or whatever but some people are just too casual about it.

what is there to hide about pissing in public? grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by mu2sa2: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dirty habit. Unhygenic. But they don't teach hygiene in school anymore..
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by brixton: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: A very disgusting act.when I was little,around age4.I used to pee into the flowers at the backyard when ever I'm playing.I got used to doing it.my mum then told me one very creepy story that stuck till date.that ants and spiders can march on my urine and enter into my d.ick.the thought scared me.till date,no matter the location and how pressed I am.I'll hold it till I find a convenience I'm comfortable with.if I see a open place to relieve myself the memory comes back to play.

U don drink heavy beer for local bar bfo?
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by baaliyah(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
We know it s not good, but where do I offload a filled up bladder in the absence
of public toilets.
Op, you wil make good money if u start building pee as u go centers then lobby David Mark

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by tintingz(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
kulyie: i do that a lot and some of them will change their position of urine when they see me looking at their black or yellow john thomas :p
Choi..! Kulyie badt girl...ma je ki oju e lo fo ooh grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by paparazzi1987(m): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
Who says using water in unhygienic ? any proof ? undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by coogar: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
owolabifunke14: Saw one big joystick of a guy that was urinating inside the gutter at alapere last week when I went to visit my friend and felt disgusted throughout that day.

disgusted or aroused? who are you fooling?
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
coogar:

the women who do must have been pressed to the hilt. we all have varying thresholds when it comes to the bladder. i cannot blame them.

what is there to hide about pissing in public? grin
No doubt but try to be discrete about it!

I'm not even going to answer that cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by sage2(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
ogugua88: We were in traffic. One guy just pulled it out about 8 feet from my window. Some people are shameless. To turn around na struggle these days.

You had a sexy trip I guess. Just in one, you saw joysticks that could last some women a life time. You are, indeed, one hell of a lucky woman. Those who travel by flight don't get to see as much as one.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Lanceslot(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
ogugua88: We were in traffic. One guy just pulled it out about 8 feet from my window. Some people are shameless. To turn around na struggle these days.
you come dey look am abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! / 50+ Free Facebook Accounts And Passwords 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.