Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside (25136 Views)

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Why Does It Feel Better Urinating Outside Than Toilet / Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by coogar: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
kulyie: worefa grin sometimes its good to compare sizes and colours of different joysticks.how can you if not by looking at one or more men urinating in public especially when you cannot enter a male loo or the person is a sex worker to see disfferent shaved and unshaved :p of tall and short men grin

if a man does the equivalent of what you do then the story would change. he must either be a räpist or a Viewer. women & their hypocrisy.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
biolabee:

Area mama grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by biolabee(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
coogar:

if a man does the equivalent of what you do then the story would change. he must either be a räpist or a Viewer. women & their hypocrisy.

A Voyeuur....
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
coogar:

mr or miss coogar,this is not a time for sermon or preaching grin if you want to preach,go to the religious section.moreover the last time i checked,there is no crime in looking cheesy especially when my mind is not warped 8-)grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lucasbalo: . The problem with that is getting all that waste in your hand. Nothin wrong if u are taking a bath or shower but after popping, its very unclean.

I disagree, Use water and soap to wash your hand after and dry it with a napkin and you are ok. Its sounds like foreign culture to use tissue, even though nothing is wrong about it. About urine, no public toilets, are you expected to piss on yourself in the name of not urinating outside? All public offices or places eg filling stations all toilet restrictions.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by HolyHolla(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
kulyie: look away ke grin what can fa cheesy as soon as a man is unzipping his jeans and facing the wall,my eyes are always eager to see what he is about to bring out.wetin consain me if he dey frown face for me :p if you dont want me to see it,then dont urinate in public,its soo gross shocked

Pray, one day, you will not see a dangling python that would give you nightmares for a long time.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Baddestguyp: "massive?" see as u even take describe the dickk. No lie, u sidon luk am well well grin i sure say u even dream about am cheesy grin grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
Well,this is one funny thing im guilty of. Though it depends on the area,I dare not do this in highbrow streets of Hi or lekki,ikoyi is still a coded place...

Somedays ago,Monday to be precise,on ma way back from work,I was so pressed so I found a convenient spot around the CNN on the island. As I was about peeing,this stern looking dude came outfrom the fountain and whipped me. Guy,e no funny o.The pee went back inside and I left in search of vengeance. 20minutes later,I was back with 20huge hommies and I didn't only get that guy beaten like a thief,I peed on him to drive home my point..
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
coogar:

stop being visual - one day, someone's instrument would snarl at you while catching a hint.

all the people forming on this thread make me laugh - these are the same people that have mastered the art of pissing/shïtting in the bush in NYSC camps.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by kpolli(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lucasbalo: That's my number 1 pet peeve whenever i am in Nigeria. Its very barbaric. The second one is people not using toilet tissue after u know what. Instead, they use water. It's very annoying and unhygienic.

Using water is unhygienic?? Are u kidding me
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nellizzy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Sharrap ! Tissue kills trees, does a poor job at ar$e wiping and still involves contact with the bu*t. I have for a good 22 years used water to rinse after $hitting. 100% assurance no $h*t remains, kills no trees whilst using water, and you are reminded automatically to rinse your hands since you had direct contact with your a$$.
i knw u must a yoruba Smh
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
HolyHolla:

Pray, one day, you will not see a dangling python that would give you nightmares for a long time.
shocked
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nellizzy: i knw u must a yoruba Smh

They are here again, the tribalist. And I guess your tribe is the best tribe in the world, fool.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
coogar:

new york must be a very hostile place to stay then. i can walk to any shop in london - from the regular kebab shops to 5 star hotels and ask to use their loo - and they let me.

lol @ long neck funnel!
well,when i feel like urinating,i branch to the nearest fast food restaurant available,head straight to the loo and urinate,God forbid i expose my bom bom for the world to see grin in my mind,i am like what if someone that knows me pass nko cheesy plus i dont know how to widen my legs and pull my pants to the sides ways to we we.emi ke cheesy once i hit sweet sensation and urinate,i just form like person wey wan buy something for there,so i get the cheapest snack for there like doughnut and off i go 8-)
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Petbuk123(m): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
No man's fault,no misdeed,how many public toilet cn u find arround,even in a commercial area,we read here recently dt keeping ur self press 2 long cn cause kidney or liver wateva,pls nt evrybdy is lyk dt,bt circumstances cn b crucial.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Idowuogbo(f): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
kulyie: well,when i feel like urinating,i branch to the nearest fast food restaurant available,head straight to the loo and urinate,God forbid i expose my bom bom for the world to see grin in my mind,i am like what if someone that knows me pass nko cheesy plus i dont know how to widen my legs and pull my pants to the sides ways to we we.emi ke cheesy once i hit sweet sensation and urinate,i just form like person wey wan buy something for there,so i get the cheapest snack for there like doughnut and off i go 8-)
Lmaaaaaao! Wasere! Omo town to d last letter. Gawd! We gats hook up mehn... Ur agberoism is doing me gisgis. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by xynerise: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
jenyna: so silly grin grin grin
Lol
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by dhebor258: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=Sanboy25]
[b] [size=10pt] [color=#550000] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode] Aren't you the so called 'friend' in question... ? undecided
Just kidding.. ;jez lyk reportin hmself
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by bluebrightener(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
owolabifunke14: Saw one big joystick of a guy that was urinating inside the gutter at alapere last week when I went to visit my friend and felt disgusted throughout that day.
don't lie, u reminisced about it. grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by MhizLee(f): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lucasbalo: . The problem with that is getting all that waste in your hand. Nothin wrong if u are taking a bath or shower but after popping, its very unclean.
gues u don't know the toilet hygiene of always washing ur hands properly after using the toilet.weda u wash nyash or not. smiley
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Tinkybabe(f): 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
The no of dicks that I've seen from this dirty habit of men is lipsrsealed
And it's not peculiar to Nigerian or African men only,whites do it too.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by free2ryhme: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tinkybabe: The no of dicks that I've seen from this dirty habit of men is lipsrsealed
And it's not peculiar to Nigerian or African men only,whites do it too.

so u purposely wait for whitty to pee so you can see his rod shocked

na wa ooooooooo

una no get work again undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Hero10001: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
owolabifunke14: Saw one big joystick of a guy that was urinating inside the gutter at alapere last week when I went to visit my friend and felt disgusted throughout that day.
the last time i checked, women gets wet seeing a guy urinating..
Your disgusted because you couldn't have a taste of that longtin!
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by owolabifunke14(f): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hero10001:
the last time i checked, women gets wet seeing a guy urinating..
Your disgusted because you couldn't have a taste of that longtin!
Honestly,I'm a virgin.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Hero10001: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tesiday:

I disagree, Use water and soap to wash your hand after and dry it with a napkin and you are ok. Its sounds like foreign culture to use tissue, even though nothing is wrong about it. About urine, no public toilets, are you expected to piss on yourself in the name of not urinating outside? All public offices or places eg filling stations all toilet restrictions.
I'll piss anywhere, you can rupture if you strain your bladder this is naija..
You wash your asshole with water after poo.. Infections are common with y'all using tissues.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by tunsmann(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
[url]bone!i no send.poo and wee anywhere,nature calls anytime.they add nutrients to d soil.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Hero10001: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
owolabifunke14: Honestly,I'm a virgin.
Virgin? @ your age in 21st century?..!!
You are missing on a longthing..
*D'banj's voice*

why would you poke your eyes in the guy's longtin in the first place?
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Tinkybabe(f): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
free2ryhme:

so u purposely wait for whitty to pee so you can see his rod shocked

na wa ooooooooo

una no get work again undecided

You're sick! So seeing joysticks is a pleasurable thing to you? do you have any idea how annoying it is seeing you guys take a leak outside flashing your rods everywhere? ?
Mschewww.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by free2ryhme: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tinkybabe:

You're sick! So seeing joysticks is a pleasurable thing to you? do you have any idea how annoying it is seeing you guys take a leak outside flashing your rods everywhere? ?
Mschewww.

I can see you have family problems from your comment

o'well happy rod hunting grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2013

u for say the joystick turned u on.mumu.mtheeew
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by UyiIredia(m): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nellizzy: i knw u must a yoruba Smh

So off-point. I'm Edo by the way.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Hero10001: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tinkybabe:

Mschewww.
Missy, It's either Your having a prob or your a Lez!!
Correct Women loves looking at the longthing, the sweetest raw meat-lolly-pop..
;-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / How Many Of Us Can Say This Describes Our Nl Interactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.