Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

*Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* (56192 Views)

Angry Nigerian Rants On Facebook About Homework Given 2 Her 5-yr-old Niece(pic) / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

*Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by soreola(f): 12:40am On Aug 14, 2013
Please please please, I'm begging you all in the name of God, please if you know anything about this little girl please call the #s listed. please this is my friends relative E jor...

The name of the little adorable 5 year old girl is Oluwaseun Ogungbemile and she was last seen at the Redemption Camp (Lagos - Ibadan) just before noon on Friday, 9th August '13. We shall be very grateful to receive ANY information that may lead to the reunion of Oluwaseun with her family who as you can imagine are traumatised at the moment. Pls call 08035016170/08054156094/08164546058 or contact the nearest police station if you have any information on her whereabouts. Thanks.

Pls put on front page pls pls! God bless y'all!

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by HezronLorraine(m): 12:53am On Aug 14, 2013
I plead the blood of Jesus on her wherever she is.
I decree the Host of Angels surround her and return her back in The Mighty Name of Jesus.
No evil shall befall her.Children are the heritage of the Lord,she shall live to fulfill her destiny.The Holy Ghost guide and direct her steps and Keep her safe.

I just hope the guardians will be calm and do something,Just start thanking God For her save return.praise God together in Faith that she would return.by so doing u are pushing the battle over to God,with the praises you'll move him in his Majesty to return her.

The God of Oyedepo and Adeboye will surprise you soon.In Jesus Most Mighty name.Amen.

197 Likes 1 Share

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by kunlesehan(m): 2:33am On Aug 14, 2013
Oh no, not again.
I pray she is found safe and sound so the parents can give thanks (Oluwaseun) to the Lord most high. amen

21 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by soreola(f): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
@ all. thanks for your prayers

Mods can you please get this to the FP, Please please please ... this is important. I don't think having a sugar daddy for school fees is a more important topic to debate than finding this child. Please and thank God, God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by sexymoma(f): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mods Front page o.. if it pictures of Toto Didey smoking marijuana now, it wont take time before getting to F.P o.

God is with her, wherever she is. She shall come home alive.

13 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by tigonana: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
God pls protect her let her return home safely

6 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by sexyeve: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
[/right]
[/left]
[size=8pt][/size][left]
[right]
[/quote][quote]
she will be found in Jesus name
soreola: Please please please, I'm begging you all in the name of God, please if you know anything about this little girl please call the #s listed. please this is my friends relative E jor...

The name of the little adorable 5 year old girl is Oluwaseun Ogungbemile and she was last seen at the Redemption Camp (Lagos - Ibadan) just before noon on Friday, 9th August '13. We shall be very grateful to receive ANY information that may lead to the reunion of Oluwaseun with her family who as you can imagine are traumatised at the moment. Pls call 08035016170/08054156094/08164546058 or contact the nearest police station if you have any information on her whereabouts. Thanks.

Pls put on front page pls pls! God bless y'all!

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2013

well i haven't seen her undecided . I pray she's found tho
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by moscobabs(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
hope no b the thing wey happen in winners want happen in RCCG camp?
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
No I haven't seen her
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by GboyegaD(m): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
I pray she is found soon and in good health in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by made2fit(f): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=moscobabs]hope no b the thing wey happen in winners want happen in RCCG camp? [/quote well, at least she was returned hale and hearty.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
fizboy1: hey gay poo ur prayer is of no use ..back off
Smh

3 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by hohafrank(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
moscobabs: hope no b the thing wey happen in winners want happen in RCCG camp?
You talk ignorantly?why do you think evil? Any way that child that got missing was found hale and healthy after some years.The parents gave the testimony in Winners chapel early this year.Shame to the devil

4 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by RedCard1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
Missing kids everywhere....parents needs to be more watchful over their children. Anyway, I believe this little girl will be found.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I bleed the blood of Jesus on her wherever she is.
I decree the Host of Angels surround her and return her back in The Mighty Name of Jesus.
No evil shall befall her.Children are the heritage of the Lord,she shall live to fulfill her destiny.The Holy Ghost guide and direct her steps and Keep her safe.

I just hope the guardians will be calm and do something,Just start thanking God For her save return.praise God together in Faith that she would return.by so doing u are pushing the battle over to God,with the praises you'll move him in his Majesty to return her.

The God of Oyedepo and Adeboye will surprise you soon.In Jesus Most Mighty name.Amen.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.. Leviticus 18:22 Thou shall not lie with a man as you lie with a woman, it is an abomination. Leviticus 20:13, If a man also lay with a man as he lays with a woman, both of them have committed abomination, They shall surely be put to death and their blood shall be on their head.

If dem catch you for aluu dicking a man, ur blood is on ur head.

2 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by soreola(f): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
@ all, thanks for the prayers ooo ... all prayers are useful

If you dont have anything positive to say pls dont say anything at all. I dont know what reaction you would expect from the parents of the child in response to such -ve comments so pls.

I know she will be found in Jesus name ... Waiting for the good news. Thanks Mods God bless you all
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by HezronLorraine(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
gboss4sure:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.. Leviticus 18:22 Thou shall not lie with a man as you lie with a woman, it is an abomination. Leviticus 20:13, If a man also lay with a man as he lays with a woman, both of them have committed abomination, They shall surely be put to death and their blood shall be on their head.

If dem catch you for aluu dicking a man, ur blood is on ur head.

God help your ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by henryadex(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
SHE WOULD BE FOUND

2 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by fizboy1: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hezron Lorraine:
God help your ignorance.
and also save u from destruction

2 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
I pray she's found in good health.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by CsmuneEy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I bleed the blood of Jesus on her wherever she is.
one would've thought Jesus had bled enough when he was crucified ;Di'd rather plea his blood than bleed it all over again.i hope the kid is found ASAP..

2 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by White007(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
May God protect her anywhere she is, she will be found save and sound in Jesus precious name.

Can i get an amen from someone?

5 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Okijajuju1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Baby gets missing from the House of God... grin

#Ironic..

Young Lady, I pray the gods protect you wherever you are and lead you safely back to your stupid parents that took you into an over crowded place like RCCG Campb and left you unattended.

May the lord tamper the foolishness of her parents with mercy..

All gods are homemade, and it is we who pull their strings, and so, give them the power to pull ours.

14 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by timsbee(f): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
moscobabs: hope no b the thing wey happen in winners want happen in RCCG camp?
wetin happen for winners o. CNN People shocked

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
braine:

And it is your own. prayer that is of use right? Hypocrite.
. I wonder o

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Igosun: 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
She would be united with her parent very soon In shaa Allahu....amin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.