Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. (1886 Views)

Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken / Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by okayce(m): 1:51am On Aug 14, 2013
Femi Fani-Kayode is someone that can best be describe as one of the greatest orator this country has ever produced. His choice of words is quite extraordinary; his oratory prowess and gift of eloquence is capable of intimidating even a professor of English.

However Mr Femi Fani-Kayode went too far by publicly listing the names of some notable ladies of Igbo nationality whom he publicly admitted to have had "intimate relationship" with in the past. He probably did that to prove a point that he is not an igbo-hater.
An elder like Chief Femi Fani-Kayode should have known the implication of his rant on the dignity of the ladies. Without mincing words, he publicly admitted to have committed fornication with these ladies, some of whom have gotten married and have children by now. These women would be very embarrassed by the loquacious Ife Chief who probably feel a degree from cambridge gives him the right to insult the collective sensibility a whole ethnic group. Did he consider how embarrasing the husband and children of the ladies would feel about their wife and mother being an ex-girlfriend to Chief Femi Fani-Kayode. Did he realise that the children of these women may be ridiculed in their schools. Nigeria is still a conservative society and he shouldn't attempt to throw our family values to the wind. Every woman wants to have her dignity intact especially in her marital home hence certain information that would negatively affect the reputation of women, most especially in front of their kids, should not be made public.
From the research I made on the personality of Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, he had divorced twice and he is currently living with his third wife. It appears the "highly-educated" FFK has not learnt any lesson from his two unsuccessful marriages;the possible reasons why his previous marriages crashed is glaring even to a blind man and I am quite sure Mr FFK is the only man who has not realised that there is something fundamentally wrong with his attitude and that is the most likely reason why his previous marriages crashed and his attitude is still the same reason why his current marriage may be in danger of falling apart if he continues like this. For a married man to go ranting on the socaial media that he had intimate relationship with several ladies is a huge embarrassment to his wife and kids and this goes to confirms that he has no shame.
I think it is time for someone to stop FFK from going forward with this war of attrition which he is spearheading against the Igbos.
I want to appeal to His Imperial Majesty Oba Okunade Sijuwade II to call this young man back to his senses. I do believe that if Chief FFK has refused to listen to any advice on his attitude, including those probably coming from his wife and children, he would listen to the voice of one of the most respected traditional ruler who saw him worthy to be bestowed with a traditional chieftaincy title from the Great Ife Kingdom.
I also want to advise Mr Femi Fani-Kayode to constructively channel his intelligence towards nation-building; he has a lot to offer to this country and much is expected from him as someone who had the privilege of attending some of the greatest and most prestigious academic institutions but from his past records as Special Assistant to President Obasanjo on public affairs and as the minister of Aviation and Culture it is glaring that he has performed below expectation. It is time for him to change his tactics and maybe learn one or two lessons from a fellow yoruba scholar Professor Wole Soyinka.
Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by Rhino5dm: 2:49am On Aug 14, 2013
okayce: [s]Femi Fani-Kayode is someone that can best be describe as one of the greatest orator this country has ever produced. His choice of words is quite extraordinary; his oratory prowess and gift of eloquence is capable of intimidating even a professor of English.

However Mr Femi Fani-Kayode went too far by publicly listing the names of some notable ladies of Igbo nationality whom he publicly admitted to have had "intimate relationship" with in the past. He probably did that to prove a point that he is not an igbo-hater.
An elder like Chief Femi Fani-Kayode should have known the implication of his rant on the dignity of the ladies. Without mincing words, he publicly admitted to have committed fornication with these ladies, some of whom have gotten married and have children by now. These women would be very embarrassed by the loquacious Ife Chief who probably feel a degree from cambridge gives him the right to insult the collective sensibility a whole ethnic group. Did he consider how embarrasing the husband and children of the ladies would feel about their wife and mother being an ex-girlfriend to Chief Femi Fani-Kayode. Did he realise that the children of these women may be ridiculed in their schools. Nigeria is still a conservative society and he shouldn't attempt to throw our family values to the wind. Every woman wants to have her dignity intact especially in her marital home hence certain information that would negatively affect the reputation of women, most especially in front of their kids, should not be made public.
From the research I made on the personality of Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, he had divorced twice and he is currently living with his third wife. It appears the "highly-educated" FFK has not learnt any lesson from his two unsuccessful marriages;the possible reasons why his previous marriages crashed is glaring even to a blind man and I am quite sure Mr FFK is the only man who has not realised that there is something fundamentally wrong with his attitude and that is the most likely reason why his previous marriages crashed and his attitude is still the same reason why his current marriage may be in danger of falling apart if he continues like this. For a married man to go ranting on the socaial media that he had intimate relationship with several ladies is a huge embarrassment to his wife and kids and this goes to confirms that he has no shame.
I think it is time for someone to stop FFK from going forward with this war of attrition which he is spearheading against the Igbos.
I want to appeal to His Imperial Majesty Oba Okunade Sijuwade II to call this young man back to his senses. I do believe that if Chief FFK has refused to listen to any advice on his attitude, including those probably coming from his wife and children, he would listen to the voice of one of the most respected traditional ruler who saw him worthy to be bestowed with a traditional chieftaincy title from the Great Ife Kingdom.
I also want to advise Mr Femi Fani-Kayode to constructively channel his intelligence towards nation-building; he has a lot to offer to this country and much is expected from him as someone who had the privilege of attending some of the greatest and most prestigious academic institutions but from his past records as Special Assistant to President Obasanjo on public affairs and as the minister of Aviation and Culture it is glaring that he has performed below expectation. It is time for him to change his tactics and maybe learn one or two lessons from a fellow yoruba scholar Professor Wole Soyinka.[/s]

Rubbish!
This is just the beginning. I never saw your epistles when Orji Kalu, Peter Obi, MOSSOB, Ohaneze were disparaging us,calling us "amala and ewedu" politicians and other demeaning names. This isn't about Femi Fani Kayode or Oni anymore, this is about all sons of Oduduwa doing everything possible to counteract the LIES dished out by tribalist confusing our hospitality with cowardice.
Just hold on, sooner you will start asking how did we come to this, turning vast majority of moderates Yoruba into extremist.

8 Likes

Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by agbameta: 2:59am On Aug 14, 2013
Who da phuck is Oni? You neva jamm grin grin
Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:10am On Aug 14, 2013
agbameta: Who da phuck is Oni? You neva jamm grin grin

He is talking about Ooni of Ife, Aole Oodua.

1 Like

Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by agbameta: 3:26am On Aug 14, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:

He is talking about Ooni of Ife, Aole Oodua.

I know, but who is he in the scheme of things In Yorubaland apart from his demagoguery, corrupt ways and PDP patronage?
Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:02am On Aug 14, 2013
agbameta:

I know, but who is he in the scheme of things In Yorubaland apart from his demagoguery, corrupt ways and PDP patronage?

Ooni is still the spiritual head of Yorubaland. His status and role in Yorubaland is firm and steady. I dont know what you are inferring.
Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by agbameta: 5:12am On Aug 14, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:

Ooni is still the spiritual head of Yorubaland. His status and role in Yorubaland is firm and steady. I dont know what you are inferring.

He's too corrupt and he lacks credibility. Of what use and relevance are you if your subjects and I mean Yoruba people are not in the same political camp with you? His actions and associations are very anti Yoruba people.
Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by hercules07: 5:34am On Aug 14, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:

He holds that position in trust, his antics and actions are totally feudalistic in nature, he is not worthy of that post.
Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:40am On Aug 14, 2013
agbameta:

He's too corrupt and he lacks credibility. Of what use and relevance are you if your subjects and I mean Yoruba people are not in the same political camp with you? His actions and associations are very anti Yoruba people.

Yorubas are politically astute. All the Yoruba wars were fought for political dominance. Some political domains were swallowed up in a broad web of alliances between different rival groups and as a result some seats of power had lost their crowns and yet others who were no more than outposts are today crown power.

Yoruba will not fight on money, nor on religion but Yoruba is ever ready to combat and kill or be killed for political supremacy and domain rights.

Ooni and his Yoruba people are not exhibiting any new traits, what you observed has always been a part of our culture. Starting with the last Ooni, the palace is involving itself more in political territories naturally reserved for the Alaafin. The conflict of interest is what we see as open clashes in personality. Ooni is outside of his element, I agree; but that does not and should not in anyway diminish his role and neither should we disrespect his throne.

We are Yorubas, not Ibos. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by agbameta: 5:49am On Aug 14, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:

Yorubas are politically astute. All the Yoruba wars were fought for political dominance. Some political domains were swallowed up in a broad web of alliances between different rival groups and as a result some seats of power had lost their crowns and yet others who were no more than outposts are today crown power.

Yoruba will not fight on money, nor on religion but Yoruba is ever ready to combat and kill or be killed for political supremacy and domain rights.

Ooni and his Yoruba people are not exhibiting any new traits, what you observed has always been a part of our culture. Starting with the last Ooni, the palace is involving itself more in political territories naturally reserved for the Alaafin. The conflict of interest is what we see as open clashes in personality. Ooni is outside of his element, I agree; but that does not and should not in anyway diminish his role and neither should we disrespect his throne.

We are Yorubas, not Ibos. grin

Of what use and respect is his throne when in fact he's using the same throne against Yoruba people and their interests.? The man doesn't give a damn about Yoruba people and their welfare, his basic interest is personal wealth and access to political power and corrupt elements..

2 Likes

Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 14, 2013
agbameta:

Of what use and respect is his throne when in fact he's using the same throne against Yoruba people and their interests.? The man doesn't give a damn about Yoruba people and their welfare, his basic interest is personal wealth and access to political power and corrupt elements..
Are you saying the ooni is a Yoruba hater?

1 Like

Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by bulletproofmonk(m): 6:02am On Aug 14, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:

I thought it was the Alaafin of Oyo....
Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 14, 2013
bulletproofmonk:

The last born can't become the spiritual head because of military power and conquest. Why not the oba of Benin?
Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:16am On Aug 14, 2013
bulletproofmonk:

Alaafin is the political head but Ooni is spiritual head.

In a traditional Yoruba setting, all matters of government, interior, foreign, economy, tax, police, justice, defense, are handled by Alaafin.

Culture, arts, history, religion, science, education, will be handled by Ooni.

1 Like

Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:19am On Aug 14, 2013
I think you guys need to go see them in culture section for clarity on first born, last born and who is who between the different dynasties.

2 Likes

Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by kettykin: 6:29am On Aug 14, 2013
The Storm has just started , i predicted this storm some few weeks ago , how it will flow and how it will end is what i don't presently know, meanwhile some tit bits about the person of Fani and his present bile against igbos, the blow Igbo Mutineers must have given him when they arrested his father must have caused some brain injuries to the poor lad who might have been tempted to resist his father's arrest
from wikipedia
In the early hours of the morning of January 15, 1966, Major Kaduna Nzeogwu, a Nigerian Army officer of Igbo extraction, attempted to effect the first military coup d'état in the history of Nigeria. The attempt, though ultimately unsuccessful, resulted in a lot of bloodshed and many senior members of the ruling party, the military and the government of the day were brutally killed. Early that morning the coupists, under the command of Captain Emmanuel Nwobosi, attacked and stormed the home of Chief Remi Fani-Kayode, the Deputy Premier of the Western Region
Fani-Kayode was brutalised by the mutineers in front of his whole family and in the presence of his son Femi Fani-Kayode, who was to become Nigeria's Minister of Aviation 40 years later
He was then whisked away by them to an unknown destination. After leaving Fani-Kayode's home the mutineers, with Fani-Kayode in their custody, went to the Ibadan home of Chief S.L. Akintola, who was Premier of the Western Region, stormed his house as well and murdered him in front of his whole family. They also wounded his grandson and daughter-in-law.
Chief Fani-Kayode personally witnessed the killing of his friend S.L. Akintola by the mutineers and from there he was taken to the military cantonment in Lagos where he was also scheduled to be executed by them. However, luckily for him, on arrival at the Ikeja military cantonment in Lagos the mutineers were overpowered, overwhelmed and killed by loyalist troops under the command of Lt. Col. Yakubu Gowon (who later became Nigeria's Head of State). Fani-Kayode was freed by the loyalists and kept by them in a safe house until law and order was restored in the country. The coup attempt was effectively quelled by the loyalist forces and all its ringleaders were either killed or captured and detained. Out of all the key government officials and senior military figures that were attacked in their homes and that were apprehended by the mutineers and coup plotters that night, including Sir Ahmadu Bello (the Premier of the Northern Region), Sir Tafawa Balewa (the Prime Minister), Chief Okotie-Eboh (the Minister of Finance), General Maimalari (the Chief of Army Staff), Brigadier Ademulegun(Commander of the Northern Garrison) and so many others, Chief Remi Fani-Kayode, together with Sir Kashim Ibrahim (the Governor of the Northern Region) were the only ones that were not killed.
Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by Rhino5dm: 6:40am On Aug 14, 2013
kettykin: The Storm has just started , i predicted this storm some few weeks ago , how it will flow and how it will end is what i don't presently know, meanwhile some tit bits about the person of Fani and his present bile against igbos, the blow Igbo Mutineers must have given him when they arrested his father must have caused some brain injuries to the poor lad who might have been tempted to resist his father's arrest
from wikipedia

Read below what your brothers said about him, including your Eze. You can't have it both ways!

https://www.nairaland.com/889867/ojukwu-wished-born-igbo-femi

2 Likes

Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 14, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Rubbish!
This is just the beginning. I never saw your epistles when Orji Kalu, Peter Obi, MOSSOB, Ohaneze were disparaging us,calling us "amala and ewedu" politicians and other demeaning names. This isn't about Femi Fani Kayode or Oni anymore, this about all sons of Oduduwa doing everything possible to counteract the LIES dished out by tribalist confusing our hospitality with cowardice.
Just hold on, sooner you will start asking how did we come to this, turning vast majority of moderates Yoruba into extremist.
Rhino.5dm:

Rubbish!
This is just the beginning. I never saw your epistles when Orji Kalu, Peter Obi, MOSSOB, Ohaneze were disparaging us,calling us "amala and ewedu" politicians and other demeaning names. This isn't about Femi Fani Kayode or Oni anymore, this about all sons of Oduduwa doing everything possible to counteract the LIES dished out by tribalist confusing our hospitality with cowardice.

Bros besides all these noise you make on nairaland,what else can you do.I am sure cowards like you will be first to jump under their beds @ the sound of anu gun shots only to come out and start ranting on NL.
Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by Rhino5dm: 6:45am On Aug 14, 2013
chukwudi44: [s]

Bros besides all these noise you make on nairaland,what else can you do.I am sure cowards like you will be first to jump under their beds @ the sound of anu gun shots only to come out and start ranting on NL.[/s]

Fool.
Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:46am On Aug 14, 2013
Femi Who? Don't get involve with Attention seekers, as u would notice i am never on such thread. OP learn this example.
Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by na2day(m): 6:52am On Aug 14, 2013
kettykin: The Storm has just started , i predicted this storm some few weeks ago , how it will flow and how it will end is what i don't presently know, meanwhile some tit bits about the person of Fani and his present bile against igbos, the blow Igbo Mutineers must have given him when they arrested his father must have caused some brain injuries to the poor lad who might have been tempted to resist his father's arrest
from wikipedia

So, you guys are finally agreeing that you drew the first blood by launching the first coup?
Thought you guys have been denying your role?

Anyway, since you all love opening barely healed wounds, get ready to face the consequence, you all have just supplied Fani enough ink to keep us informed about Igbos duplicity.
Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 14, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Fool.

Is that your fathers name?
Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by kettykin: 6:59am On Aug 14, 2013
na2day!:

So, you guys are finally agreeing that you drew the first blood by launching the first coup?
Thought you guys have been denying your role?

Anyway, since you all love opening barely healed wounds, get ready to face the consequence, you all have just supplied Fani enough ink to keep us informed about Igbos duplicity.

The igbos that i Know will definitely reply Fani , it is a matter of time.
Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by okayce(m): 8:27am On Aug 14, 2013
Guys, this is not about the personality of the Ooni of Ife or the role the Igbo/Yorubas played in the history of Nigeria. This is about the foolishless displayed by FFK when he went public and started mentioning names of women whom he has slept with. He did that with the intention of proving to descerning Nigerians that he is not a hater of the Igbos.
If a man, due to weakness, is involved with in an intimate relationship with other women, then he should at least hide such action and be ashamed of some of his shortcomings. If he does not have an intergrity to protect, am sure the ladies he slept with have their reputation to protect. Even Obasanjo did everything possible to hide some of his actions

1 Like

Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by deeptesting(m): 8:41am On Aug 14, 2013
Those who chose to play the divide and rule game, promote superiority of one ethnic group above the other against the general interest of Nigeria will never get my attention...I am not a political progressive and a true and unbiased progressive...Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by Nuzo1(m): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2013
Who wrote this crap?

I'm really tired of inconsequent idiots claiming to champion or defend an ethnic group. More disturbing is when the issues they claim to be defending is personal and thereby meaningless.

How does bleeping an unmarried beauty queen and old cargoes in Nigeria a dent to the ethnic group they come from?
Irrespective of the ethnic group, most beuty queens Nigeria has ever produced has been taken advantage of in one way or the other.

Right from the 80s, its so hard for a beauty queen to emerge with out sharing her pussy among the panelists and organisers. Its even getting worst these days. And when they are eventually selected, the aristos pounce!
And as for mistresses, some do it in the name of 4th or 5th wife, concubine etc. Its just the trend among Nigerian girls.

Matter of fact, FFK's recent and usual mouth dhiarria is more of a dent on Nigerian women and Nigerian married men.

So, I will advice the writter to shut it except he's protesting on behalf of Nigerian women who happen to be the victim here.

1 Like

Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by Samxiulee: 9:56am On Aug 14, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Rubbish!
This is just the beginning. I never saw your epistles when Orji Kalu, Peter Obi, MOSSOB, Ohaneze were disparaging us,calling us "amala and ewedu" politicians and other demeaning names. This isn't about Femi Fani Kayode or Oni anymore, this is about all sons of Oduduwa doing everything possible to counteract the LIES dished out by tribalist confusing our hospitality with cowardice.
lolz tell them oooo,I guess FFK was a moderate before but the lies this people tell has force most of the moderates like me to turn extremists,Ooni of ife ko,Obi ni....sior
Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by omonnakoda: 10:26am On Aug 14, 2013
Fani has said what a lot of people have been too decent to say. In short Yoruba have had enough.
In summary it is like this ; The Yoruba have done everything to be friendly and accommodating to the Ibo after the war and the Ibo (or at least prominent ones) have shown disdain and contempt.
Regardless of the rights or wrongs of Fashola's deportation every right thinking Ibo man should know that there can be no rational basis for attributing an ethnic agenda to it. To suggest that what has affected many other Nigerians most of whom were Yoruba was somehow an anti-Ibo agenda is very offensive to many Yoruba. The Igbo are telling us that they are superior or deserve to be treated differently. Many Yorubas who might have spoken against the action were shocked at the Ibonization of the whole thing and OUK's comment. It is impossible to convey the anger caused by the No man's land comment;I do not exaggerate when I say it has caused irretrievable damage
What is most annoying is many Ibo do not get it or do not care about how offensive to many Yoruba this in combination with many other slights like Achebe's rant were. In summary the Yoruba now understand that the Ibo do not want friendly relationship and they will meet us there; on the field of open unceasing hostility. Pretty much every Yoruba agrees with Fani when he says the "horse has bolted". The Ibo arrogance has led us to this pass and a lot worse is coming,sadly

4 Likes

Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by Olaone1: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2013
It is a sheer waste of time for anyone to try to have a debate with Femi Fani Kayode. He has his flaws, certainly, but, he's, perhaps, the best orator I have ever listened to. Even if you are a professor of English, you stand no f**king chance. He's that good.
As far as the English language is concerned, Mr Femi is undoubtedly top notch. I also respect Boris Johnson and Obama.

He's truly blessed with the gift of the gab!
No try am.

1 Like

Re: A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. by omonnakoda: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ola one: It is a sheer waste of time for anyone to try to have a debate with Femi Fani Kayode. He has his flaws, certainly, but, he's, perhaps, the best orator I have ever listened to. Even if you are a professor of English, you stand no f**king chance. He's that good.
As far as the English language is concerned, Mr Femi is undoubtedly top notch. I also respect Boris Johnson and Obama.

He's truly blessed with the gift of the garb!
No try am.
I tend to conduct my debates in Yoruba and he stands no F**king chance. Why must we debate in English?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Gets The Cold Shoulder / Osun Election: Pdp’s Omisore Trails Apc’s Aregbesola By ‘wide Margin’ – Survey / How Borno Governor Shettima And APC Organized The Fake Abduction Of Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.