Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Who Is More Beautiful - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is More Beautiful (839 Views)

Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Beautiful by somalia11: 5:11am On Aug 14, 2013
lets be honest. the first girl is somali and won miss africa in the usa in 2013

and the second girl is nigerian and won miss nigeria

Re: Who Is More Beautiful by k2039: 6:34am On Aug 14, 2013
Ebony.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful by somalia11: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2013
k2039: Ebony.

seriously, you think the nigerian girl looks better than the somali girl? shocked
Re: Who Is More Beautiful by k2039: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:

seriously, you think the nigerian girl looks better than the somali girl? shocked
dark skin makes me go crazy.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful by somalia11: 7:09am On Aug 14, 2013
k2039: dark skin makes me go crazy.

looooooooool, dark skin with wide nose is still ugly, the girl doesnt even have her real hair on her head. shocked

am only comparing cause another nigerian on this site compared them and said the nigerian was better looking, am shocked cause i have eyes
Re: Who Is More Beautiful by k2039: 7:16am On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:

looooooooool, dark skin with wide nose is still ugly, the girl doesnt even have her real hair on her head. shocked

am only comparing cause another nigerian on this site compared them and said the nigerian was better looking, am shocked cause i have eyes
Prejudice.

You are a somalian, you will always go for a somalian.

He is a Nigerian, he will always go for a Nigerian.

Only a ghananian of camerooonian etc can give you a true assesment.

For me I consider fat and busty attractive, I wouldn't choose any of those 2 on a normal day, I hope you get my drift, beuty is in the eye of the beholder and it's all a function of what the beholder considers attractive.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2013
who is this refu G comparing Adam and Eve??

miss Nigeria all d way!!!
Re: Who Is More Beautiful by somalia11: 7:54am On Aug 14, 2013
Yungwizzzy: who is this refu G comparing Adam and Eve??

miss Nigeria all d way!!!

do you have eyes. Look at that nigerian, thats the best you can find. in a nation of 170 million people with over 250 ethnicies

(1) (Reply)

Merge Of Dualities – Your Way To The Kingdom Of God / Aromolaran Steps Down For Ooni As Osun Monarch's Chair / We Are Children Of The Earth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.