Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

New Social Snake Game For Android Phones - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / New Social Snake Game For Android Phones (1170 Views)

Remember Nokia Snake Game? Its Now On Android / How To Apply Game Cheats On Android Phones Using Game Keyboard / Real: Download Pes 2014 Mobile Game For Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Social Snake Game For Android Phones by dpuzo: 7:15am On Aug 14, 2013
New snake game from the guys that brought you whot! for blackberry and j2me (Swalli Inc). It is a different kind of snake with social features, leaderboard to compete with friends, different types of power-ups and a store to buy these power-ups. You can follow friends and see what they score. Its just for ANDROID phones and its still in its test phase so errors are expected, please kindly send feedback from the app or our website www.swalli.com. Thanks as you help us test.

Download link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swalli.snake
Re: New Social Snake Game For Android Phones by dpuzo: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2013
You can compare your high score with friends and see who has the highest score among your friends. Screen shot of a sample high score screen

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Following Games / How. Much Is New Ps3 / In A Bid To Win Me In The Game Of Scrabble, She Just Spelt Clit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.