Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,560 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype (26982 Views)

Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) / An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. / Nigerian Teenager Design Helicopter Prototype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by Bvercially(m): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
embarassedno pics to show for this?..anyways this lads will later b dejected as usual and left to hustle for a means of survival...mayb they might even end up becoming bankers instead of being productive in their field of study

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by Spyde(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
homesteady: I hope that Mr. Ajiboye will not start claiming that he was the brainbox behind the project when it comes out successful!!
Because all this Nigerian lecturers can be very wicked and dubious! Stealing their students projects and claiming it's theirs

Noooo, he won't do dat,he is God fearin,he ws my lecturer,
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by Spyde(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Bvercially: embarassedno pics to show for this?..anyways this lads will later b dejected as usual and left to hustle for a means of survival...mayb they might even end up becoming bankers instead of being productive in their field of study

Y are u so pessimistic?
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by ohye(f): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
All these yoruba & their fake news self, if d news were 4rm igbo side nw, it 'll cary vidio & pix
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by Mekus68: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
picture?

P.S. First to comment. ALl my thanx go to The Gods of the Universe (Lord SHango [Yoruba], Lord Amadioha [Igbo], Lord High Sa'rkin Isoki [Hausa], etc.).
may we see the end of christian and islam upon this sacred land of our blessed forefathers.

Long live Nigeria.
Just like your name, you are a pagan.
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by IdiAmin2(m): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
Intrepid!:
Front page with only 59 views... Hmmm...

before nko? if to say na baba GO Adeboye blessing prayer thread, the views would reached 100,00 by now na
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by Akanbi1509(m): 4:09am On Aug 16, 2013
Hmmm..... UNILORIN simply beter by far... ASUU go hear am!!!!!!!
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by MistadeRegal(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
picture?

P.S. First to comment. ALl my thanx go to The Gods of the Universe (Lord SHango [Yoruba], Lord Amadioha [Igbo], Lord High Sa'rkin Isoki [Hausa], etc.).
may we see the end of christian and islam upon this sacred land of our blessed forefathers.

Long live Nigeria.
I do not worship 'sango' or whatever other gods you know. I serve the LIVING GOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) / Some Scientists You Probably Don't Know But Probably Should. / 5 Inventions By Kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.