Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:42 AM

A Man Hits His Sister With A Hammer For Stopping Him From Getting Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Hits His Sister With A Hammer For Stopping Him From Getting Married (789 Views)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Hits His Sister With A Hammer For Stopping Him From Getting Married by sydneyboss(m): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2013
43-Year Old Man Smashes His Sister's Head With Hammer For Stopping
Him From Getting Married In His Dreams¤
A 43-year-old security man, Matthew Erazele, was yesterday arraigned
before an Ikeja Magistrate Court, over attempted murder, of his sister,
Esther Erazele.
Erazele, who was docked before Magistrate Margaret Dan-Oni, is facing a
count charge of attempted murder preferred against him by the police.
It was said that the defendant had accused Esther, who resides in the
same house with him, of bewitching him whenever he planned to get
married.
It was said that he used to see her in his dream, whenever he is with a
woman that he wanted to get married to and she used to prevent him
from getting married, which prompted him to hit her with a hammer on
the head and also twisted her neck.
The police prosecutor, Inspector Edet Okoi, told the court that the
defendant committed the alleged crime on August 3, 2013, at about 8
pm, at 29, Ifekoya Street in Agege area of Lagos State.
He said that the defendant, while inside the room with his sister used
hammer to hit her head severally.
Okoi said the defendant also twisted the victim’s neck, in order to
strangle her.
However, when the charges were read to the defendant, he pleaded not
guilty.
Magistrate Dan-Oni granted him bail in the sum of N200,000 with two
responsible sureties, who are gainfully employed, resident in Lagos State.
One of the sureties must be a clergy man while one must reside in his
property and show evidence of tax payment and address verified.
She adjourned the case to October 2, 2013, for mention and ordered
that the defendant be remanded in Kirikiri prison, pending when he is
able to perfect his bail conditions.
Vanguard

Re: A Man Hits His Sister With A Hammer For Stopping Him From Getting Married by DisneyAngel(f): 8:30am On Aug 14, 2013
Wonder shall never end,quick recovery to the victim
Re: A Man Hits His Sister With A Hammer For Stopping Him From Getting Married by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2013
Free ride to kirikiri

1 Like

Re: A Man Hits His Sister With A Hammer For Stopping Him From Getting Married by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 14, 2013
Hammer for person head na wa o. Ignorançe get plenty siblings, illitracy, poverty, disease etc. Hype of stupidity
Re: A Man Hits His Sister With A Hammer For Stopping Him From Getting Married by Princesszoe: 9:24am On Aug 14, 2013
[b]My God! How could he do such a wicked thing to his sister? Doesn't he know about familiar spirit, the act in which someone he knows very well or loves very well is been shown to him in the spirit world as an enemy? I never read where they said that he is a born again in order for someone to ascertain his level in spirit things so i wonder how he came to the conclusion that the sister was really the enemy of his soul. Such a war is not a physical thing, is a spirit battle. Why didn't he meet with his pastors to explain his dreams because such things are spiritual battle? No child of God will go to this extend. He should have sent his sister packing than doing such a wicked thing to her. This case should be a murder case so i wonder why they granted him bail. Corruption i guess or was the bail granted on the ground of insanity? This is bad.

Okk i just hope he gets married anytime he evacuates from kirikiri. And i even pray he will not marry a woman whom will see him in the dream trying to hitch her from progressing only to wake up and use digger on his stomach because unfortunately he will reap what he has sown for God can never be mocked. This is wickedness, heartlessness, lack of fear of God and ignorant of the highest level.
[/b]
Re: A Man Hits His Sister With A Hammer For Stopping Him From Getting Married by slimyem: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lol@ the man pleading not guilty.
Though,if you match some peoples face and actions with the kind of things you see in your dream, you will almost identify with the man's situation and decision to commit this savagery tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Women’s Independence: A Ticket To Insults? / Boy, 3, Murdered After He Wet The Bed / Is It Proper For A Teenager To Be In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.