Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,375 members, 7,781,050 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:03 AM

Are The Consoles Sellers On Google Trader Scammers ? Pls Help - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Are The Consoles Sellers On Google Trader Scammers ? Pls Help (1291 Views)

Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers / Install Games On Your Ps3,ps4 And Ps Vita...you Can Also Get Consoles With Game / Is The Current Generation Of Consoles Staying For Too Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Consoles Sellers On Google Trader Scammers ? Pls Help by Tbase2: 10:04am On Aug 14, 2013
Guys i stumbled upon an add on google trader a ps3 console mr richard his the man's name we agreed on a price and he told me to pay the sum of the 6k to his acct b4 they can carry out any delivary which i did after that he gave me a name of an agent that will carry out the delivery mr amos i called mr amos and he said he was gonna deliver the console by 5pm yesterday 30minute or an hour after calling him mr Amos called me back to tell me the the consoles he was carrying were all held with the insurance company so inorder to recieve my console i have to pay the sum of 7k to his acct number to insure the goods which in turn the 7k will be substracted of my balance payment when the goods are delivered as in if my balance his 12k and i pay the 7k when the goods his delivered i will balance them 5k though i refuse Mr Richard has been calling me since yesterday assuring me that once i pay that 7k i will recieved my console i am so confuse that's why i decider to post this here pls as any one expireince something like this pls i dont want to be robbed of 13k in 2 days pls moderator front page i need quick response thanks all
Re: Are The Consoles Sellers On Google Trader Scammers ? Pls Help by jjk24(m): 11:33am On Aug 14, 2013
I als0 n0 b0ut dis g00gle trader stuff wanted 2 buy an iph0ne 0r sumfin was t0ld 2 send 5k s0 dah d tin wuld b deliverd 2 me buh I jst cudnt take dah risk ill advice u nt 2 send d 7k its jst 2 risky ppl r nt 2 b trusted jst let g0 0f dah m0ni uv alredi sent n gada m0ney n g0 buy yur cash n carry c0ns0le jeje na naija we dey nah b0ss..!!
Re: Are The Consoles Sellers On Google Trader Scammers ? Pls Help by Tbase2: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
jjk24: I als0 n0 b0ut dis g00gle trader stuff wanted 2 buy an iph0ne 0r sumfin was t0ld 2 send 5k s0 dah d tin wuld b deliverd 2 me buh I jst cudnt take dah risk ill advice u nt 2 send d 7k its jst 2 risky ppl r nt 2 b trusted jst let g0 0f dah m0ni uv alredi sent n gada m0ney n g0 buy yur cash n carry c0ns0le jeje na naija we dey nah b0ss..!!
thanks
Re: Are The Consoles Sellers On Google Trader Scammers ? Pls Help by Noctis(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
Its a scam, your original 6k is gone already. Why would you send money to someone you haven't met?

2 Likes

Re: Are The Consoles Sellers On Google Trader Scammers ? Pls Help by docjuli(m): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
T'base:
Guys i stumbled upon an add on google trader a ps3 console mr richard his the man's name we agreed on a price and he told me to pay the sum of the 6k to his acct b4 they can carry out any delivary which i did after that he gave me a name of an agent that will carry out the delivery mr amos i called mr amos and he said he was gonna deliver the console by 5pm yesterday 30minute or an hour after calling him mr Amos called me back to tell me the the consoles he was carrying were all held with the insurance company so inorder to recieve my console i have to pay the sum of 7k to his acct number to insure the goods which in turn the 7k will be substracted of my balance payment when the goods are delivered as in if my balance his 12k and i pay the 7k when the goods his delivered i will balance them 5k though i refuse Mr Richard has been calling me since yesterday assuring me that once i pay that 7k i will recieved my console i am so confuse that's why i decider to post this here pls as any one expireince something like this pls i dont want to be robbed of 13k in 2 days pls moderator front page i need quick response thanks all

Please, post his phone number, account details and link on google trader here.

Best regards
Re: Are The Consoles Sellers On Google Trader Scammers ? Pls Help by Tbase2: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
NAME OR FORGED NAME:MR Richard PHONE NUMBER 08066880734 ACCOUNT NAME OFILI GODSENT
ACCOUNT NUMBER 0032166759
BANK
GUARANTY TRUSt BANK he just called me telling me to now pay 4k and my console will be delivered i also got a message from a so called inssurance telling me to pay a sum of 7k to without any specification of who to pay too
the link of ad www.google.com.ng/local/trader/#producttooffers:pid=mg3555990035019045314_eb91a245effcid70_
Re: Are The Consoles Sellers On Google Trader Scammers ? Pls Help by Mod412(m): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Scam, evrything that has come out of his mouth is a lie, and trust me the moment you confront him or accuse him of fraud he will stop picking your calls.

Just write off that 6k and be grateful to God you didn't lose a large sum of money, take care.
Re: Are The Consoles Sellers On Google Trader Scammers ? Pls Help by francisbiz: 9:57am On Aug 19, 2013
The name, account number and phone number should be given negative publicity in nairaland and other sites.
GTB should also given negative publicity that their bank is used to scam people online, they can provide more details of the fraudster.
MTN should also recieve such negative publicity that someone is using their network to scam people.
Nairaland should dedicate a thread in the scammer's name and other details, and the scammer would be traced.

This is the reason why online trade will never flourish in Nigeria, and we are constantly blacklisted everywhere in the world, paypal even does not want to do business in nigeria.
there is always a loophole, the scammer's detail is with the bank, even if he used fictitious detail to open the account, the bank has video identity of the guy from the cctv and atm.

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 14 Makes It To The Android Playstore / HELP! I Want Football Manager(as From 2012 And Above) / Problem With Game Of Thrones Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.