Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Be Careful What The Children Watch ! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be Careful What The Children Watch ! (1010 Views)

Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) / Is It Wrong That I Dont Allow My Children Watch Tv / Be Careful What The Children Watch ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful What The Children Watch ! by bigfather(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2008
SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF WE CONTINUE TO EXPOSE OUR CHILDREN TO MOVIES!!!

THIS IS AN EXPERIMENT OF CORRUPTION IN THE CRAZIEST DEGREE.

THEIR AGE? YOU CAN GUESS. THEY WERE CAPTURED BY A STREET SURVEILLANCE CAMERA.

LET US ALL ACT TO PRESERVE OUR CHILDREN'S INNOCENSE; SO DOING, PRESERVE THEIR PURITY.

YEEPA,
They are 4years old oh!

Re: Be Careful What The Children Watch ! by shylladear(f): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2008
man were did u get that from
Re: Be Careful What The Children Watch ! by shylladear(f): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2008
well i guess this is just a pics ave seen it live

(1) a girl of 7 and a boy 6 years were caught in the girls (one room) doing u know wat i mean

well i believe its not the childrens fault the girls mother and her child stay in one room and yet she brings all sorts of men into the room and in the presence of her daughter they will have sex and do all sorts of things so the girl wanted to know what it felt like doing the same. cry

(2) a boy of 3 years
was seen poking a pillow not real poking but the children type and thats because his mom and dad usually have sex in his presence. shocked
Re: Be Careful What The Children Watch ! by amsky(m): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2008
MY GOODNESS!!! I am in shock right now!!! shocked shocked shocked

I am so scared for my kids. embarassed cry
Re: Be Careful What The Children Watch ! by oziomatv(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2008
This not a new thing, I remember back in those primary school days when children normally engaged in some childish play in a hidding corners or bush.

(1) (Reply)

Forever Living Products / A Marriage Lashed With Lies?! / Why Should You Have An Afair With Your House Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.