Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

What Is The Future Of A Game Developer In Nigeria? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is The Future Of A Game Developer In Nigeria? (855 Views)

Embedded Systems: Future Of Electronics And Computer Engineering. / Difference Between Game Developer & Computer Programmer / What Is The Future Of Nigeria's Software Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Future Of A Game Developer In Nigeria? by pjosh1(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2013
Do you think game development have come 2 stay in Nigeria. Would you advice a brother to go into game development?
Re: What Is The Future Of A Game Developer In Nigeria? by Ajibel(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
If u have a cool idea and a small buh great team, ur good to go. It's an area not fully tapped by Nigerian developers. For me i jus dey write pygames for fun until i meet some serious people n more importantly become serious with it
Re: What Is The Future Of A Game Developer In Nigeria? by pjosh1(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2013
Ajibel: If u have a cool idea and a small bgreat team, ur good to go. It's an area not fully tapped by Nigerian developers. For me i jus dey write pygames for fun until i meet some serious people n more importantly become serious with it
So u plannin 2 go into gamedev when u ave a good and dedicated team? right
Re: What Is The Future Of A Game Developer In Nigeria? by Ajibel(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2013
p.josh:

So u plannin 2 go into gamedev when u ave a good and dedicated team? right

Yuupp (cuz most people here wants to do sth that'd fetch in quick bucks and thats not so with game programming). Most importantly, when am ready!!! Am not nau sad
Re: What Is The Future Of A Game Developer In Nigeria? by pjosh1(m): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2013
Ajibel:

Yuupp (cuz most people here wants to do sth that'd fetch in quick bucks and thats not so with game programming). Most importantly, when am ready!!! Am not nau sad
okay
Re: What Is The Future Of A Game Developer In Nigeria? by kennbox(m): 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ajibel: If u have a cool idea and a small buh great team, ur good to go. It's an area not fully tapped by Nigerian developers. For me i jus dey write pygames for fun until i meet some serious people n more importantly become serious with it
let's connect ###(kennbox@yahoo.com)###
Re: What Is The Future Of A Game Developer In Nigeria? by Djtm(m): 12:41am On Aug 17, 2013
p.josh:
Do you think game development have come 2 stay in Nigeria. Would you advice a brother to go into game development?
it depends, if you're gon' be producing consoles, yes.
If you'll be marketing outside Nigeria or working outside Nigeria yes. If you'll be developing p.c games, NO , Nigerians presently do not buy softwares or @least original ones. When I say Nigerians I don't mean all Nigerians so don't bother to tell me about a software you bought yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Why Every Programmer Should Learn C Or C++ / What Could Be Wrong With This Php Code? / Learn Webdevelopment The Go..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.