Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Online Cinema Management System (PHP HELP) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Online Cinema Management System (PHP HELP) (1784 Views)

Hospital Management System Program. / Help On My It Project Topic Staff Management System( Php,css Nd Javascript) / Seat Booking System PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Cinema Management System (PHP HELP) by salix9ice(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2013
Hey guys, am designing and implementing a cinema system, Am done with the interface, right now am stock at the ticket booking script using PHP ( visual seat booking). Anyone know the simple way to do it please.
Re: Online Cinema Management System (PHP HELP) by Pins(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2013
Call me on 08065501803 let us do some problem analysis.
Re: Online Cinema Management System (PHP HELP) by Shugamania(f): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2013
Pins: Call me on 08065501803 let us do some problem analysis.

Mr Pins, check ur mailbox and reply urgently pls. Ur attention is needed regarding d Nairaland poets competition u signed up for and we're running out of time.
Thanks smiley
Re: Online Cinema Management System (PHP HELP) by Pins(m): 6:45am On Aug 18, 2013
Pls i hv over 8,000 unread mails and more keep coming everyday,i would not be able to trace that one nw pls can it be sent to my phone on 08065501803 as that is the only way i will be able to read it.next week i wil relieve the inbox pls.
Re: Online Cinema Management System (PHP HELP) by kencas: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
send me mail at kcjojo8@gmail.com lets solve the problem 2geda
Re: Online Cinema Management System (PHP HELP) by adewasco2k(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
I might be able to help, i once did a personally script on ticket booking, if you can drop what you have been able to do on pastebin so we can see then continue from there.

1 Like

Re: Online Cinema Management System (PHP HELP) by salix9ice(m): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
@adewasco2k Actually, i haven't done much on the php side, i did all the interface designs. I want to do a visual seat booking method, and i have no idea how to begin. i have a profile page for all of my movies with different screening times. from there i want the user to click on the time to the booking page to select ticket quantity then proceed to the seat selection where he can pick a seat then the payment page the ticket printing
Re: Online Cinema Management System (PHP HELP) by projectandpages: 3:13pm On Jan 14
ULTIMATE CINEMA SOLUTIONS
Embark on the exciting journey of launching your cinema business with ease and affordability by partnering with Viewmax Entertainment. With a focus on community cinemas in prime locations like housing estates, schools, and residential communities, you can earn up to 450,000 naira monthly. With a seating capacity of 50 to 100 seats, ensure a comfortable and enjoyable experience for your customers.

As your trusted partner, Viewmax Entertainment provides access to premium movies and state-of-the-art equipment, making your cinema a hub for the latest blockbusters and timeless classics. Plus, our user-friendly app enhances accessibility for customers, driving more traffic and increasing your revenue.

Skip the hefty costs of equipment purchase and maintenance, and kickstart your cinema venture within days. Click our link below to join forces with Viewmax Entertainment and transform your cinema dream into a thriving reality.

[url]licensing.viewmax.com.ng[/url]

Re: Online Cinema Management System (PHP HELP) by silento(m): 10:26am On Jan 15
Go and learn few design patterns u will thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed ASAP!!! / Today is good / Do I Need Certificate As A Programmer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.