Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,775 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch (25325 Views)

Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old / Three Men, Aged 70 Years, 65 Years And 58 Years Rape15-year-old Girl / Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by TonySpike: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
The frequency of rape is getting so worrisome these days...

punch:

By Samson Folarin

A 24-year-old patent medicine dealer, Ijezie Chidiebere, and two other men have been arraigned before the Ebute Meta Magistrate’s Court for allegedly raping a 14-year-old girl.

The incident was said to have taken place on August 3, 2013 in Orile-Iganmu, Lagos State.

The police said Chidiebere and the other suspects (Okechukwu Ezea, 25 and Chikezie Ejesi, 25) detained the victim in Chidiebere’s shop where they violated her “and in the process, destroyed her hymen.”

To cover their action, they allegedly poured a liquid substance suspected to be olive oil on her while pretending to be clerics.

They were said to have told some people that had gathered that the girl was a witch, who needed urgent spiritual deliverance.

Some of the people, who were not convinced, alerted policemen who arrested the trio.

The three men were arraigned on four counts of felony, rape and false representation.

The charges read in part, “That you, Ijezie Chidiebere (M), Okechukewu Ezea (M), Chikezie Ejesi (M) and others now at large on August 3, 2013, at 9pm at No 8, Kekere-Ekun Street, Orile-Iganmu in the Lagos Magisterial District did conspire amongst yourselves to commit felony to wit defilement and administering of noxious substance.”

For more information, read

SOURCE http://www.punchng.com/metro/three-men-rape-14-year-old-brand-her-a-witch/
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
Too bad!!! sad
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
Shameless twarts!
Please and please....... Never leave ur kids in isolation with these self appointed envangelists,alfa,uncles,cousins etc.....!!!!!!!!!many of them look innocent but they aren't!! It happened in my area. And I wouldn't have suspected this dude.

In other news sha

I sence some tribal wars brewing............

#bracingMyselfForTheRide#
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Tolexander: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
Too bad!

The same deliverance should be done to them cutting their dicks.

7 Likes

Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by lanrexdo(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
I hope they all die in jail. Or better still they should be castrated and hanged! or better still they should be hmmmmm....chop all their legs and arms off..
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
shocked
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by DICKtator: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
She is a witch? That is the justification?

Is it me or some peeps can be overtly stewpid?

This is gross!!!!

Hammurabic law is needed here!!!!!

Their third legs should be amputated!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
Yerima spirit in action. God punish them. 14 years!!!!! disgusting
I still cant figure how Yerma and his brothers do this on a daily basis to underage children.

5 Likes

Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by crystalballs: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by coogar: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tony Spike: The frequency of rape is getting so worrisome these days...

For more information, read

SOURCE http://www.punchng.com/metro/three-men-rape-14-year-old-brand-her-a-witch/

nigeria has a rapë culture....
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by rodeo0070(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
THE THREE MEN SHOULD BE HUNG BY THEIR DICKS...

8 Likes

Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by ReubenAbati: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
I am waiting for religious bigots to find a religious angle to this.

Trash.
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
Na today e start?
Next news johr
i don tire for naija
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by jenyna: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
See dis wizards calling d poor girl a witch. shocked cool
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by free2ryhme: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
ibo people and rape

agro na bad tin ooo tongue

2 Likes

Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by nerodenero: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
rodeo0070: THE THREE MEN SHOULD BE HUNG BY THEIR DICKS...
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by damibravo(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
when will these be deported?
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by xynerise: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
If she is a witch then they should be dead by now

2 Likes

Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
they should be punished so that others can learn
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by free2ryhme: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
why must they always rape
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by kokoye(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
I hope these idiots get raped in jail.

Hence the need for gays in Naija..to handle such?

2 Likes

Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
They. Wanted to cure her witch Craft with dicks madmen
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by xynerise: 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
free2ryhme: ibo people and rape

agro na bad tin ooo tongue
Shut up!

5 Likes

Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by mosho2good: 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
Is it not a good thing 2 hav a witch in a family.

Click like if u agree wit me.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Brightid(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
d wickeds must surely pay 4 what they have done...
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Italiano1: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hmmmmm. No Comment lipsrsealed
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okoro okoros okorosses!!! how many times i mention una name? those who have ears let them hear.

1 Like

Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
PDPwayoo: Okoro okoros okorosses!!! how many times i mention una name? those who have ears let them hear.

You better shut up. When Yerima and your brothers enjoy it to the point that they're crying for it to be legalised.
Molestation is disgusting and offenders must be brought to book.
It's most irritating when it's underage kids

1 Like

Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Forzap: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
mosho2good: Is it not a good thing 2 hav a witch in a family.

duhhh,we no click,stop beggin nigga!

2 Likes

Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Brightid(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
mosho2good: Is it not a good thing 2 hav a witch in a family.

and how will d "likes" eradicate witches?

1 Like

Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by johnkay1(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
deliverance indeed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises / Rapist Lures 5-Year-Old Girl To Toilet With Biscuit, Rapes Her In Lagos / Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.