Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira (13012 Views)

Nairaland Ads: 2nd Banner Design Contest / Mini Graphic Design Contest (A "proudly Nigeria(n) design) / Web Banner Design Contest (154x95 Pixel Format) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira by OxygenBroadBand: 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
Winners will be contacted via SMS and Email before close of business today. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira by spywareczar(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
LMAO grin grin
Re: Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira by wandyvirus(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
spywareczar: LMAO grin grin
Why? Please explain grin
Re: Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira by qeemus: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
OxygenBroadBand: [size=20pt]WINNER!!!![/size]

[size=13pt]MAC MATTHEW (#50,000) + 100 Hours across all Oxygen Hotspots valid for a Month[/size]

Chosen for:

1. Stayed true to brand identity. Recognized the brand along with all its ancillary design, fonts words and colors.
2. Clarity of Vision. Understands the urban feel of the mobile internet user creating a design that is very familiar in everyday usage.
3. Adaptable across all platforms and media.
how come you didn't post all designs?
Re: Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira by spywareczar(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
wandyvirus: Why? Please explain grin
Ɣøµ want to tell me Ɣøµ don't knw what LMAO mean?
Re: Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira by OxygenBroadBand: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
qeemus: how come you didn't post all designs?

We posted all designs we got and made mention of the ones in Coreldraw format, large PNG and Adobe Pdf.
Re: Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira by qeemus: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
OxygenBroadBand:

We posted all designs we got and made mention of the ones in Coreldraw format and Adobe Pdf.
N you did not post all,i have two entries with acknowledgment email from you,but surprisingly they are not displayed here.
Re: Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira by qeemus: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Even though the winners deserve it,it simply shows your selection process was not THOROUGH for you to have omitted some entries despite acknowledging that the entries were received by you.I can post the email and my entries here if you are in doubt.
Re: Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira by Dizney(m): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sent the finished work, but you posted the sketch mtchew!
Re: Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira by turl(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
At least the runner-ups got something.

I still maintain my stance though regarding the whole contest thing but I have to say it was nice seeing different concepts and how people interpreted the brief.

I personally prefer the first runner up mainly for the font choice and minimalist approach. He probably would've won it if he added as much info as the winner.
All in all, congrats to the winners.

Re: Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira by abes(m): 5:21am On Sep 08, 2013
turl: At least the runner-ups got something.

I still maintain my stance though regarding the whole contest thing but I have to say it was nice seeing different concepts and how people interpreted the brief.

I personally prefer the first runner up mainly for the font choice and minimalist approach. He probably would've won it if he added as much info as the winner.
All in all, congrats to the winners.

Yeah I prefer the first runner up too. The winning design is discriminatory.

1 Like

Re: Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira by kingthreat(m): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
When it coems to the most creative, I give it to Alex Uzor, Alabi Mayowa and Godfrey. Good one Oxygen. Thumbs up
Re: Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira by jjk24(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
macmathew007: smileyi hope my simple and unique design i sent will make me the winner cos i took my time and effort to do it ooooo abeg make una announce WINNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR smiley oxygen broadband so i can breath easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n nah u leta win shey u d0n dey breath easy! Dey flex
Re: Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira by Ayhor2unde(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
abes:

Yeah I prefer the first runner up too. The winning design is discriminatory.

Thanks! i really thought i was goin to win. thumbs up to macmathew007!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Classic Graphics Designs || Flyers, Business Card, Labels, And Lots More / 3ds Max Face Rig / Breathtaking And Amazing Hand Arts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.