Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) (36403 Views)

"Let's Spake English"....grammatical Blundaz / Grammatical Errors (comic Relief) / Patience Jonathan, Honourable Patrick And Others' Grammatical Contest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by clemcykul(f): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2008
@ohilebo yes i is missing you very badly, where have you went at?

welcame kiss grin grin grin you is grinning abi? wink grin
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by doracle4(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2008
I hear this converse between clemcykul and unix4real1 as i just dey jejely walked away from where i was gone to buy kpekere.

Clemcykul: Why is u not go to school yesterday?
Unix4real: I think I have telled you before.
Clemcykul: U had not tell me anysomething before o
Unix4real1: Oya na, is u not hear that my teacher has die?
Clemcykul: no o, i dont'nt hear o, eyah, sorried o.
Unix4real1: Hahahaha, is play i is o!
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by Moyola(f): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2008
unix4real1:

@moyola.

am gladed that you know your master in corrected engrish. wink wish area do stayed in london maybe i could came and visiting you?

less i forgot, do you all knew that Lamidi Adedibu is deaded?

no no no!! i 'green not, u can fisit me not,,,,,,,,,,,,but i staying in southeast nr norwood.
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by unix4real1(m): 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2008
@d oracle

you could now saw yourself that my english is fanta-stick better than clemcykul, i didnt liked to be prouding even wole soyinka can never contested me not to say of you or clemcykul cool

@moyola

i representation west loundon so your ariel is not too long to my ariel. was it Norwood avenue, norwood park,norwood road,norwood green, norwood lane, swallow street, norwood junction rail stn or norwood junction station. which of they is your ariel?
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by Jeovy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2008
@Unix4real

you spoke bad English and your wrote bad English,see a native doctor
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by ohilebo(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2008
shocked Clemcy has kissing me ooooooooooooooo

and what a woderfulled feellings I am got from it tongue
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by clemcykul(f): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2008
chei saw dis ohilebo o
i was missted you not kissed you

thoug you lips is tasted great grin
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by spenchuks(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2008
kai! u people are disgrace me. common english u cannot speaking. embarassed
nairalanders, please ended this jargons. i cannot withstood it again angry
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by Moyola(f): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2008
i doesn't not saided i stayed in Norwood oooo, mba,,,,,,,,,, me is a representational of Crystal Place, witch isn't not far from norwood.
Whr stayed u in west?
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by unix4real1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2008
@jeovy

you dont knew good and corrected good engrish. if u doing, u wont told me that i didnted write bad engrish.

@moyola

oh i saw, i staying at hounslow but very closing to heathrow airport. sinced u in these loundon then no worry to see you.

how was crystal palace station longer to yours?
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by Migines(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2008
@"joke" so fckn unreasonable.
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by unix4real1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2008
Migines:

@"joke" so fckn unreasonable.

what did u meant angry
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by ayusman16(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2008
He means to be bleeping unreasonable!
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by Migines(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2008
"what did u meant"?
Xactly my fckn point.
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by ayusman16(m): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2008
Fcking shoulda has be your middling names!
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by unix4real1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2008
Migines:

"what did u meant"?
Xactly my fckn point.

Wetin come be your problem for my posts naangry write your thing make i write mine and if u come get any problem with am, then go bite the dust tongue

sup ayus! u know the game man. keep it comming cool
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by ayusman16(m): 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2008
Ignore miggie. He's suffered from uncircumcirsed erection! grin
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by unix4real1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2008
i see. abeg bone am make we dey do our thing jare.

didn`t minded he grin grin grin
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by Moyola(f): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2008
@ Unix4real1

Crystal palace station didn't fars 4rm mine place, infart whn u got there juz asks of me, they tells u, dcuz me is so forkular.
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by ayusman16(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2008
U mean everypersons dey forkular u for Crystal Palace?
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by Moyola(f): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2008
Wt hath thou tryin 2 saided? 
n was it u @ on ur profile?
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by ayusman16(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2008
i means to saying that u r being populate!
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by Moyola(f): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2008
Yeskeh,,,,,,,,,,,,,in mine ariel, is u jealousing?
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by unix4real1(m): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2008
that was nice to heared that ur ariel is not far to crystal palace stacion wink maybe 1 of this day, i can came to visitation you. that is if you wanted ni o. i can rang you when me got to the stacion. cool
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by Moyola(f): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2008
Yea,,,,,,,,,u juz rung my ring, me were pink it up n told u hw 2 got whr i'm stayed.
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by Chaoga: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2008
eehh! soso gramatical errors for here, What the hell is wrong with the sing that Styl-plus songed??
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by unix4real1(m): 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2008
kool i will addition u to my msn then we finished the rest there. i wanted to go and drunk with my guyz now so i will chated wiv u later today on you msn messnger. has a lovely day omo ele to shan wink
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by unix4real1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2008
their sings is cool but not cute as the ones they used to songs before. shikina undecided
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by ayusman16(m): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2008
@Unixsex, u ar a badding guy. why ar u toasted Moyola wit u badding Englishing. How do expecting ur Childrenses to spark Corrected Englishes when u marriage and given birthed? Huh!
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by unix4real1(m): 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2008
@ayus

whot u don`t knew is that babe would feeling you if you spoked corrected english. copied me to be spoking corrected english then you found cool babe liked moyola wink

what`s up moyola queen, do u alrite? smiley
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by Moyola(f): 12:11am On Jun 15, 2008
@ unix4real1
me was alrice ooo
hw is u doesing?
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by ayusman16(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2008
Infact heh! me too gat to learn how to spark corrected englishes. Will goes to school in Sudan, Niger, Afghan and Somaila to learned it very well. So that Moyola can loving me too instead of liked!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Chelsea Fc Jokes / "Dump Refuse Here And Bury Your Child" (Photo) / Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.