Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

If You Are Asked To Choose Another Tribe In Your Next Life,What Will It Be ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If You Are Asked To Choose Another Tribe In Your Next Life,What Will It Be ? (626 Views)

Meet The Ofoni People Of Bayelsa, The Only Urhobo Tribe In Bayelsa / Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Asked To Choose Another Tribe In Your Next Life,What Will It Be ? by Krasid(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
Which Other Nigerian or African Tribe will you choose in your next life apart from your current tribe?
Re: If You Are Asked To Choose Another Tribe In Your Next Life,What Will It Be ? by stan4b(m): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
Delta I am.Delta will i continue to be.
Re: If You Are Asked To Choose Another Tribe In Your Next Life,What Will It Be ? by Redoil: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
No not yaruba they are traitors and dirty.
No not igbo they are mostly thieves and fraudsters.
No not hausa or fulani they are killers and they dont have respect for human lives.
Re: If You Are Asked To Choose Another Tribe In Your Next Life,What Will It Be ? by mannobi(m): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
What else do u expect? Na where i can chop pounded yam+egusi soup, amala+ewedu plus ogunfe meat. FULL BLOODED YORUBA

(1) (Reply)

Are there versions of the Nigerian constitution in any native language? / Share Your Dreams (A Response To Jokemaster's Front Page Joke Post) / Emir Sanusi: Raising Dust In Water, By Jafaar Jafaar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.