Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti (1978 Views)

APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures / APC Governorship Rallies In Rivers State (Photos) / Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by PrettyRita(f): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
ACN, CPC hold separate APC rallies in Ekiti

By Wale Odunsi on August 14, 2013
Tweet Pin It
The newly registered All Progressives Congress(APC) in Ekiti state, has kicked off on a wrong foot as merging parties held separate rally while marking the presence of the party in the state.

But the APC on Tuesday faulted decision of the Congress for Progressive Change(CPC) to stay away from the flag-off of the party which held in Ado-Ekiti, state capital.

The event took place on Monday.

The APC Publicity Secretary in the state, Mr Tunde Adeleke, while reacting, stated that the action of the CPC members showed that they were being used by the opposition.

According to him, the CPC and the All Nigeria Peoples Party, were adequately informed of the date as they actively took part in the process that led to the take-off of new party in the state.

The ACN led by its Chairman, Chief Jide Awe, Governor Kayode Fayemi, held their event at the new-look state secretariat of the party, while members of the CPC held theirs at the Basiri council secretariat of the party, also in Ado-Ekiti.

Speaking with journalists on why CPC members boycotted the ACN-organised rally, the CPC Chairman in the State, Mr Babatunde Ajayi, alleged that members of his party were sidelined by the leadership of the ACN during preparations for the event.

But Adeleke punctured his claim, describing the action as unfortunate.

“I am aware that the leaders of the ANPP and CPC met with our chairman and other executives in Ado Ekiti on the planned rally, because our leaders are interested in full harmonization of the merger in Ekiti so that the party can take off on a solid footing, he said.

“During the meeting, they reached some agreements among which include that our secretariat be the Secretariat of the APC. In fact, they agreed to all the proposals brought before them by our leaders.

“We gave them the date and the venue of the rally . With all these, I don’t know how they were neglected or sidelined.

“Despite the fact that they were aware of the preparation, ACN did not collect a dime from them to organize the rally. All we expected from them is to attend. But our fear is that, they may be up to something and it will be highly unfortunate if that happens”.

He however assured that all differences would be addressed and resolved by the party leaders in due course.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/08/14/acn-cpc-hold-separate-apc-rallies-in-ekiti/
Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by gtrust: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
only one state rally them no fit organise

7 Likes

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
laughing in swahili

front page sharp sharp. Lets spread the laugh

3 Likes

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by taharqa: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
lol....
Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by oshyno(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
This is what happens when out of anger and envy you hurriedly merge so as to wrestle power from your opponent. This is a tip of the icebarg. Problem will start wen it is time to share positions.

3 Likes

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
I dey laugh. For common State Rally?

2 Likes

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by idumuose(m): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
Buhari on the other hand said he "must" contest 2015
presidential election.He said he is under obligation
to contest.This where APC will have problems.

2 Likes

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by PrettyRita(f): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
This is just shameful. Prelude to what we shall see when they finally organise their national convention or evn to share proceed from the sale of expression forms.
I d laf for nembe language

3 Likes

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by usmanyaro17: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
From the way the party was hurriedly set up and its intentions, you will know that the party is a huge comedy. I think we have not seen anything yet, by the time the Gubernatorial and Presidential primaries will start we will begin to laugh in pidgin...

2 Likes

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by Noraokon: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
for the first time, i laughed in Tahiti. this people will not kill me. does it mean that Buhari and his followers are still confused despite INECs' intervention. kaaiii, i can't stop laughing.

3 Likes

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by PrettyRita(f): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
The moderators will never take this to the front page. APC people

11 Likes

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by jaiykem: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
I KNOW CAIN WILL KILL ABEL BECOS OF D.......2 RULE NIJA. DEAD ON ARRIVAL. APC BROOM IS WEAK

1 Like

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by ochejoseph(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kai Mallam Doyin Okupe was right o?
Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
apc jagajaga, every thing scatter scatter

2 Likes

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by samilo88(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
So Prophet Okupe was right after all..

3 Likes

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by WildChild00(m): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
ochejoseph: Kai Mallam Doyin Okupe was right o?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by Raxz(m): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
APC, Nigerians are watching.
Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by superior1: 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
Newly formed Unions are always like that in the beginning, they will learn to synergize pretty fast
Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by princesammmy: 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
this is Just the begining. unlike charges will always repel
Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
APC = house of commotion.........and they want to rule my dear country......kaii !! God forbid{olohun ma je}

2 Likes

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by Kairoseki77: 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
APC Problems = State Chapter holds two separate rallies in the same state.

PDP Problems = Bashing each others heads in with stakes.

^^^^^^^^^^

Look at this phool above me who calls APC the "House of Commotion". Is he talking about the Rivers State Assembly, or what happens to a house when Patience Jonathan shakes?
Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by gramci: 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
Clowns don't dissapoint

2 Likes

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kairoseki77: APC Problems = State Chapter holds two separate rallies in the same state.

PDP Problems = Bashing each others heads in with stakes.

^^^^^^^^^^

Look at this phool above me who calls APC the "House of Commotion". Is he talking about the Rivers State Assembly, or what happens to a house when Patience Jonathan shakes?
and this hempty skull here.....supporting terrorist and overnight democrats...... I repeat Apc=house of commotion

2 Likes

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
The mother of all fights shall be when Tinubu tells Buhari " no, you can't contest!"

3 Likes

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by gramci: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
utumunta: The mother of all fights shall be when Tinubu tells Buhari " no, you can't contest!"

"yes I must contest, otherwise dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood "

2 Likes

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by teskyg: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Front Page Mod.APC is dead on arrival

3 Likes

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by yunglykmine(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
A failed merger arrangement... APC can NEVER win the presidency, already having Issues organizing just a state rally... Sure, it will get messer.

1 Like

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by stebell(m): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
Any party dat is hurriedly formed or created will neva stand de test of tym. Fresh on ♍a mind jare.

1 Like

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 15, 2013
FAYEMI PAY INDIGENT EKITI INDIGENES POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP! FOR THE NAMES YOUR GOVT PASTED 2011/2012....OR ARE NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES FORBIDDEN? @LEAST IF YOU CAN SPEND 50MILLION NAIRA ON SIX STUDENTS ABROAD 120MILLION ON 400 STUDENTS IN NIGERIA SHOULD BE AVAILABLE...JUST ONCE IN A YEAR! SEGUN ONI PAID WITHOUT STRESS...DR FAYEMI ON EKITI COLLECTIVE RESCUE MISSION PAY THEIR SCHOLARSHIP MONEY....

1 Like

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by BrosPeter: 1:34am On Aug 15, 2013
This same thing will repeat itself throughout the federation.

A party of strange bed fellows.

Laugh wan kill persin!!

Chances of this making it to front page is zero because theirs no PDP in the title.

If on the other hand the title read "PDP Hold Separate Rallies In Ekiti" you can guarantee it would be FP.

1 Like

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by musiwa1e: 1:41am On Aug 15, 2013
if i am in a party. that party will form the next govt.

by God grace, you can see i am great. I can determine who become the governor of ekiti state. oyo, osun, ogun, lagos, kwara, kogi, and several state.. if I put a name online, that is how ekiti state will come out and vote.

Re: Laughable!!! ACN, CPC Hold Separate APC Rallies In Ekiti by ShineuEye: 1:45am On Aug 15, 2013
I laugh in Madingo !!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Good News From SW, After PDP Retook Ekiti / BREAKING NEWS! TVC Correspondent Kidnapped In Osun State / We Sell, Repair,maintain, Install Inverter, Solar Energy Solution And Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.