Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

How To Remove VBS Redlof and VBS Soraci (Viruses) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Remove VBS Redlof and VBS Soraci (Viruses) (4293 Views)

How To Remove The Win32 Virus That Turns Files To Shortcut On Ur Hdd,flash,mcard / Creating Funny Viruses With Your Notepad / How To Remove Write Protection From Computer/flash Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remove VBS Redlof and VBS Soraci (Viruses) by ramono(m): 1:00pm On May 29, 2006
Need Help-vbs Redlof/vbs Soraci

I need help in removing VBS Redlof and VBS Soraci from my laptop. I have been frustarted by the slow reaction of my system since they were discovered. I have Norton 2005 and AVG, but they only detect the viruses and don't remove them. I've also done some online scans using Antivir but there doesnt seem to be much improvement.

I'm not too much of a computer whizkid, so I need advice before I do something funny. I just increased my virtual memory paging file from 576MB to 624MB.

Any advice
Re: How To Remove VBS Redlof and VBS Soraci (Viruses) by Seun(m): 1:27pm On May 29, 2006
We have an older thread with information about how to remove VBS Redlof.
Re: How To Remove VBS Redlof and VBS Soraci (Viruses) by kazey(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2006
Re: How To Remove VBS Redlof and VBS Soraci (Viruses) by igwe4life(m): 6:01pm On May 29, 2006
Just use AVG Antivirus and u will never see that pest of a virus anymore
Re: How To Remove VBS Redlof and VBS Soraci (Viruses) by LiquidMind(m): 10:49pm On May 29, 2006
Installing ativirus is not the solution.

Run a patch will solve the problem
Re: How To Remove VBS Redlof and VBS Soraci (Viruses) by Chxta(m): 9:20am On Jun 02, 2006
Just update your current anti virus and run a scan,
Re: How To Remove VBS Redlof and VBS Soraci (Viruses) by akinwunmi(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2006
Hi,
i knw this is not the right place to ask this question. Please i need your help. The problem i have is that everytime i tried to open a program file on my laptop (e.g cmd.exe) my laptop either shuts down or restarts, plz am at loss as to what to do. I am thinking of formatting the HDD and reload the OS and at the same time i dont wanna loose some softwares i have on it,
Re: How To Remove VBS Redlof and VBS Soraci (Viruses) by Chxta(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2006
Download regseeker and let it sort out the mess for you
Re: How To Remove VBS Redlof and VBS Soraci (Viruses) by jek(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2006
use kaspersky.try to run it in safemode.
Re: How To Remove VBS Redlof and VBS Soraci (Viruses) by akinwunmi(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2006
Where can i download regseeker and where can i also get kaspersky, thanks

(1) (Reply)

DLS (dream League Soccer) 2018/2019 For PC Windows. / Break Wifi-hotspots And Browse Free!! / Your Thoughts On Google Chrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.