Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator (5480 Views)

I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by charliemamen: 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
Do you go out in rumpled clothes?
Does your Area have constant power failuer and you need to Iron your clothes before going out
Or you just wan to save the fuel you use in your big generator,then look no further.

With is V2 Voltage Enhancer you can Iron your clothes, boild your water or even toast your bread.

v2 Enhancer saves fuel
keeps you looking sharp since you can now Iron.
build to last
Extremely Affordable

mode of payment-cash on delivery
price per unit is N3000

keep the calls coming in

for pictures,please drop your email, i could not upload it here because its larger than 200kb

Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by jenbost: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
how do I install it and where are u located
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by charliemamen: 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
You do not need to install it,all u need do is plug it to your regular socket and den pug the iron to your extension boxes.

Drop an email so I send you pictures
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by bizz(m): 12:12am On Aug 15, 2013
St
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by charliemamen: 6:26am On Aug 15, 2013
bizz: Stafford621 at yahoo . Com
uve
got mail
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by charliemamen: 6:33am On Aug 15, 2013
uve
I sent u a mail
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by Youngzedd(m): 7:44am On Aug 15, 2013
cashbag92 at gmail dot com
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by oluplus(m): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2013
olusola154@gmail.com
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by cbliss(m): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2013
Chebik4u@yahoo.com
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by RoyalRoy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
Can it also work for a 1.5HP split A.C?

Send pictures to

goldenken1@yahoo.com
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
Is it only pressing iron and co it can carry? What of fan and bulb? Like how many hours? We would like to know. Anything apart from generator.
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by RoyalRoy(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Is it only pressing iron and co it can carry? What of fan and bulb? Like how many hours? We would like to know. Anything apart from generator.

YPP.....I think what he is selling is not a generator!!
He is selling a device that will reduce the amount of current required by these appliances i.e iron, boiling ring e.t.c so that your regular small generator will be able to power them!!
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by charliemamen: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
Royal Roy:

He is selling a device that will reduce the amount of current required by these appliances i.e iron, boiling ring e.t.c so that your regular small generator will be able to power them!!

spot on
the pictures have been uploaded now
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
Royal Roy:

Ok. I gat u. Thanks. Old age.
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Can it be used on inverter?
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by charliemamen: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
place your orders...............still in stock,people
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by RoyalRoy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Ok. I gat u. Thanks. Old age.

Lmaooooo!!!
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by charliemamen: 4:14am On Aug 17, 2013
available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

available
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by galadima77(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2013
place where are u located?
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by charliemamen: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
galadima77: place where are u located?

berger/lagos island
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by charliemamen: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
Keep d calls coming....feedback has been great about this product grin cheesy cool
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by DEGREE2466(m): 6:58am On Aug 22, 2013
How much is it?

What is the durability of the device?

Hope it is not made in china?
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by Tinkybabe(f): 9:22am On Aug 22, 2013
Lool..See Advert o
Advert without payment grin let Seun cash (catch) you.
Btw Op , can the I better pass my neighbour gen run a refrigerator? cheesy
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by charliemamen: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2013
Built to Last
Don't let PHCN mess up with your outlook all because u don't have this volatge enhancer

Place ur orders now
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by DEGREE2466(m): 7:24am On Aug 23, 2013
charliemamen: Built to Last
Don't let PHCN mess up with your outlook all because u don't have this volatge enhancer

Place ur orders now

Before i place my order answer the questions above
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by charliemamen: 9:14am On Aug 23, 2013
DEGREE2466: .

Before i place my order answer the questions above

The price is #3000 naira only as mentioned in my first post

The durability of anytihng is in its maintenance.been using using mine for over a year now,dat means its built to last

No,its not made in china

Thanks and expectin ur calls
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by charliemamen: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hi People

Tis another weekend again and the laundry person will soon come with your 'crazy' bills all because u don't have a V2 enhancer with which u can press ur clothes using ur I pass my neighbour gen.

Or that 'owanbe of tommmorow,u are thinking of what to wear;no need to think just get the V2 enhancer and power ur world.

Get your clothes Ironed.No need for the big generator
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by charliemamen: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
dont loose your peace because PHCN took the light......get an enhancer today....Iron with your I pass my Neighbour generator......
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by vision06(f): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Kindly send details to: cosmosynergy2@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by charliemamen: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
vision06: Kindly send details to: cosmosynergy2@gmail.com. Thanks.

please read my original post. There is no additional details to that
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by charliemamen: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
Thank you all for the feedback on usage. If you are yet to get yours, place yours now.
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by chinebu(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
The people who have bought this thing from this guy please let us know if its working or not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Batters His Wife And Demands For An Apology / Please Advise Me, I Feel Like Confronting Him / My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.