Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Deal With All Kind Of Facial Treatment, Make Up, & Hair Making - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Deal With All Kind Of Facial Treatment, Make Up, & Hair Making (1241 Views)

Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards / Home Made Facial Treatment For Men And Women / Does Spa/facial Treatment Have Any Side Effect. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deal With All Kind Of Facial Treatment, Make Up, & Hair Making by bekkyy: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
KAFFIE BEAUTY WORLD

Deal with all kind of facial treatment, make up and all kind of hair style,we also train you to become a professional makeup artist; {we also render home service}.

We ARE IN TO E.G

Manicure,Pedicure,Fixing of nails,fixing of eyelash,Engagement Make Up & Bridal Make Up,Head Tie {Gele}
Fixing of Bridal Hair,Fixing of Hair,Ghana Weaving,Bridal Of Hair, All Kind of Didi.
Training Of Apprentice also available

Come to KAFFIE BEAUTY WORLD AND YOUR BEAUTY WILL BECOME UNCOMPAIRABLE

You can call me on 08062354095 OR 08126388660

E-mail bukkiekaffie@yahoo.com

Miss BUKOLA K.{C.E.O}
Re: Deal With All Kind Of Facial Treatment, Make Up, & Hair Making by bekkyy: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
KAFFIE BEAUTY WORLD

Deal with all kind of facial treatment, make up and all kind of hair style,we also train you to become a professional makeup artist; {we also render home service}.

We ARE IN TO E.G

Manicure,Pedicure,Fixing of nails,fixing of eyelash,Engagement Make Up & Bridal Make Up,Head Tie {Gele}
Fixing of Bridal Hair,Fixing of Hair,Ghana Weaving,Bridal Of Hair, All Kind of Didi.

Miss BUKOLA K.{C.E.O}
bekkyy: KAFFIE BEAUTY WORLD

We ARE IN TO E.G

Miss BUKOLA K.{C.E.O}
Re: Deal With All Kind Of Facial Treatment, Make Up, & Hair Making by bekkyy: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
KAFFIE BEAUTY WORLD

We ARE IN TO E.G

Miss BUKOLA K.{C.E.O}
Re: Deal With All Kind Of Facial Treatment, Make Up, & Hair Making by bekkyy: 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
KAFFIE BEAUTY WORLD

We ARE IN TO E.G

Miss BUKOLA K.{C.E.O}

We ARE IN TO E.G

Miss BUKOLA K.{C.E.O}
Re: Deal With All Kind Of Facial Treatment, Make Up, & Hair Making by bekkyy: 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
KAFFIE BEAUTY WORLD

We ARE IN TO E.G

Miss BUKOLA K.{C.E.O}
Re: Deal With All Kind Of Facial Treatment, Make Up, & Hair Making by bekkyy: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
KAFFIE BEAUTY WORLD

We ARE IN TO E.G

Miss BUKOLA K.{C.E.O}

We ARE IN TO E.G

Miss BUKOLA K.{C.E.O}
Re: Deal With All Kind Of Facial Treatment, Make Up, & Hair Making by bekkyy: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
KAFFIE BEAUTY WORLD

We ARE IN TO E.G

Miss BUKOLA K.{C.E.O}
Re: Deal With All Kind Of Facial Treatment, Make Up, & Hair Making by bekkyy: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
KAFFIE BEAUTY WORLD

We ARE IN TO E.G

Miss BUKOLA K.{C.E.O}

We ARE IN TO E.G

Miss BUKOLA K.{C.E.O}
Re: Deal With All Kind Of Facial Treatment, Make Up, & Hair Making by bekkyy: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
KAFFIE BEAUTY WORLD

We ARE IN TO E.G

Miss BUKOLA K.{C.E.O}
Re: Deal With All Kind Of Facial Treatment, Make Up, & Hair Making by bekkyy: 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
KAFFIE BEAUTY WORLD

We ARE IN TO E.G

Miss BUKOLA K.{C.E.O}

We ARE IN TO E.G

Miss BUKOLA K.{C.E.O}
Re: Deal With All Kind Of Facial Treatment, Make Up, & Hair Making by bekkyy: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
KAFFIE BEAUTY WORLD

We ARE IN TO E.G

Miss BUKOLA K.{C.E.O}
Re: Deal With All Kind Of Facial Treatment, Make Up, & Hair Making by bekkyy: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
KAFFIE BEAUTY WORLD

We ARE IN TO E.G

Miss BUKOLA K.{C.E.O}

We ARE IN TO E.G

Miss BUKOLA K.{C.E.O}
Re: Deal With All Kind Of Facial Treatment, Make Up, & Hair Making by bekkyy: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
KAFFIE BEAUTY WORLD

We ARE IN TO E.G

Miss BUKOLA K.{C.E.O}

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man With The TALLEST Mohawk / Order For Your Whitening Cream,toning Cream,halfcast Cream / Victory Speech Association Of Beauty Pageant And Fashion Exhibition Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.