Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! (2730 Views)

Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Princessmel(f): 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
I don gerrit?! angry angry angry
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Princessmel: I don gerrit?! angry angry angry

It all boils down to being concerned about what she has
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 15, 2013

It must be the power in the dick.
Do you gerrit now
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 15, 2013
I wont fight over a man... Any man worth it, wont give cause for fighting wink

1 Like

Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 15, 2013
Cause they are heros. Pleasure heros
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by xynerise: 4:36am On Aug 15, 2013
Greed, Desperation, too much dependence on the man, Illiteracy, Low self-esteem, Fear of being dump(Failure) and Poverty.

3 Likes

Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by xynerise: 4:42am On Aug 15, 2013
Op, modify your topic if you want it to get to frontpage(that is if it has not been created before). This is a nice question.

Make the heading a mature one.

''Why do girls fight over a boy?''
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 15, 2013
When a guy don use money spoil a babe.

When a guy don use hin dingdong scatter the babe kpekus cheesy.

When a guy don promise a babe marriage.

When a guy don tell a babe say na she and him till dem die.

When a guy don promise say he go use hummer jeep propose to her cheesy

When a guy don dey pay school fees, accommodation, upkeep money and shopping.

Na hin one other yeye babe go wan come snatch her market? Devil punish Satan grin.

Why dem nor go fight.

See jamb question embarassed

3 Likes

Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Ishilove: 6:10am On Aug 15, 2013
pDude: When a guy don use money spoil a babe.

When a guy don use hin dingdong scatter the babe kpekus cheesy.

When a guy don promise a babe marriage.

When a guy don tell a babe say na she and him till dem die.

When a guy don promise say he go use hummer jeep propose to her cheesy

When a guy don dey pay school fees, accommodation, upkeep money and shopping.

Na hin one other yeye babe go wan come snatch her market? Devil punish Satan grin.

Why dem nor go fight.

See jamb question embarassed
You don tok am finish smiley
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by djeezy(m): 6:20am On Aug 15, 2013
Looking at it from another perspective, its because women love competition. And since the bargaining power lies on the man to woo, when the girls get one, they suddenly think it'll be hard for another of such calibre to come by, hence they indulge in fights to protect the one they already have. Other reasons could be financial, if the man is extremely rich, girls just don't want such a relationships to end and that increases the stakes.
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 15, 2013
Ishilove:
You don tok am finish smiley

Thank you jor my dear sista wink
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Enegod(m): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2013
xynerise: Greed, Desperation, too much dependence on the man, Illiteracy, Low self-esteem, Fear of being dump(Failure) and Poverty.
√√√√
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Nomski0(f): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2013
So many posters above have stated all the reasons why it happens but i, for one will never ever fight for a man.....especially when he's not my husband/husband to be. No other man besides him is worth it.
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by tellwisdom: 8:46am On Aug 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I wont fight over a man... Any man worth it, wont give cause for fighting wink

Like me right?? wink
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Princessmel(f): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
It seems absolutely ridiculous to me even with your reasons given, the fact she's fighting means she loves him more and everyone knows a relationship can't thrive if the lady loves the man more. It should be the man that loves her more right?
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
tellwisdom:

Like me right?? wink

Buh...buh.... you wanted me to fight for you undecided
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by tellwisdom: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Buh...buh.... you wanted me to fight for you undecided

Yes you would, cos im cute and my pocket is fine wink wink..what else do you need in a man undecided
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Monicasque(f): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
Most of the time us sisters are being scared of being alone. Sometimes we are depending on the guy financially. Low self esteem and sometimes it happens that the lady was heartbroken or dumped before so she is scared that she will never find love again but in life i have learnt that men are like taxis. You miss this one, you can count on catching the nest one. No guy is worth u fighting for , it will only swell his head and i am not in the business of stroking the male ego so i refuse to fight. If you go , good riddens to bad rubish and plz dnt come back, dnt even try make small talk when u see me coz honey even old widows always get hungry men running after them so what would stop an opposite off that from getting
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Tyche(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
What the increase in th number of gays; the reason is not far fetched.
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
tellwisdom:

Yes you would, cos im cute and my pocket is fine wink wink..what else do you need in a man undecided

I need more
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by tellwisdom: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I need more

Tell me more sweerie wink..My down below??
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
People with low self esteem do that,
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by obowunmi(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
It's the sexxx
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Coefficient(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I won a fight over a man... Any man who's worth it, I will give cause for fighting wink

Fixed
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
Coefficient:

Fixed

Wrong. Any man who supports two ladies fighting is a player. I dont do players. tongue
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
tellwisdom:

Tell me more sweerie wink..My down below??

shocked thats just a bonus... girls want more than money and looks. What about affection,, security, protection, love?
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

shocked thats just a bonus... girls want more than money and looks. What about affection,, security, protection, love?

undecided wow such requirements, giving money is much easier grin (its a joke oh, before i get called "vapid ho" )
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
pc guru:

undecided wow such requirements, giving money is much easier grin (its a joke oh, before i get called "vapid ho" )

Dont worry you seem like the romantic type. grin
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Dont worry you seem like the romantic type. grin

well to some level, but i only use it for evil purpose like trying to get assignment from a babe, or trying to get a babe to do my assignment. cool
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by tellwisdom: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Trust me sweerie wink...How abt if i asked if u go a big backside?
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by 25Calibre(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I wont fight over a man... Any man worth it, wont give cause for fighting wink

Then you will grow old single and lonely, by then you would make a will bequeathing all you got to animals and charities grin
Re: But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
tellwisdom:

Trust me sweerie wink...How abt if i asked if u go a big backside?

No cry its small

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Essential Flirting Moves That You Must Know / #sandrannnacontest: Check Out What It Entails. / Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.