Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:29 AM

If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back (5148 Views)

Your Pastor On Sunday After Service.. / When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. / B00bs Touching Prayer: What Is Going On Here? (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by Godwinsilas(m): 7:13am On Aug 15, 2013
My pastor added me on facebook and I
innocently accepted.
Two minutes later his msg came in:.
Pastor: how are you?
Me: am fine my daddy.
Pastor: may the building of heavenly favour
collapse on your head
Me: (no reply)
Pastor: may the thunder of Blessing strike
you and your family.
Pastor: are you there?
Me: yes my daddy
Pastor: you should be saying amen to claim
the Blesings.
Me: ok, May over speeding trailer of blessings
jam/crush you and your family like a moving
train, faster than the speed of light in Jesus
name.
pastor: thunder fire you!
If you don't mind you can add your blessings!

Mine: Ok you are doomed with eartquake of LOVE
and PEACE of MIND,
May the nueclar bomb of riches destroy your city.

Moderator please grant this topic front page let have fun with alot of blessings

1 Like

Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by weazley(m): 7:37am On Aug 15, 2013
May d cutlass of success slice u into tiny bits IJN
May d kalashnikov of happiness shoot u and your family IJN

1 Like

Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by algorithm(m): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2013
may the cobra of divine visitation enter your anu5

May the favour carrying bees sting your balls

May you fall from the six-storey building of accident into the six feet of abundance
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by jpphilips(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2013
Godwinsilas: My pastor added me on facebook and I
innocently accepted.
collapse on your head
you and your family.
the Blesings.
name.

and PEACE of MIND,

Moderator please grant this topic front page let have fun with alot of blessings

guess its a joke, but really, do you guys address pastors as "Daddy"?
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by Godwinsilas(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
jp philips:

guess its a joke, but really, do you guys address pastors as "Daddy"?
of course it a joke, but alot of person adresses pastors like that.

1 Like

Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by Kevsman(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
Godwinsilas: My pastor added me on facebook and I
innocently accepted.
collapse on your head
you and your family.
the Blesings.
name.

and PEACE of MIND,

may the sickness (HIV) of belssings infect you and your familiy ijn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by weazley(m): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lwkmd, oya frontpage tins lets kil ourself

May the cancer of breakthrough invade your family this rainy season
may the larkpa larkpa(ringworm) of goodnews infect ur head in jesis name
*in wholly's voice*Halleluyah maejay to nileh,; halleluyah halleluya hhaaaalleluyaaaahh, gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by Godwinsilas(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Monderator front page o. Monderator if you are able to index this God will bless ur belle like person wen juju kill.
Please front page.
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by sexyjessy(f): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
algorithm: may the cobra of divine visitation enter your anu5

May the favour carrying bees sting your balls

May you fall from the six-storey building of accident into the six feet of abundance
[color=#990000][/color] grin man u killed it
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by Godwinsilas(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
May the blessing of the lord Jesus Christ sleep with your wife and doughters Amen.
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by valicious1(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
@op may the ACID of good health wipe away every stain of sickness in your life

May the ATOMIC BOMB of devine visitation consume you and your family

You shall be sentenced to life in prisonment in the eternal jail of suCcess

May the anaconda of heavenly riches swallow you and your family

Lol
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by qmd24(m): 1:21am On Aug 17, 2013
ASUU...
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by ARareGem(f): 7:54am On Aug 17, 2013
Godwinsilas: Moderator front page o. Moderator if you are able to index this God will bless ur belle like person wen juju kill.
Please front page.

For real?! grin
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by DONFAITH: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2013
may the tank full with over-flowing fuel of blessing fall upon ur house and let the fire of goodnews consume u and ur family afterwards.
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by jpphilips(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Godwinsilas:
of course it a joke, but alot of person adresses pastors like that.

if pastors become daddy, what becomes of their real fathers? mummy?
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by festusfeezy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
May Ur wife n daughter b visited by angel Gabriel
may God hama ur head wit stone of blessings
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
may ASUU strike fire u n ur family to d death of joy.
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by GeneralJ(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
may
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by imiski(m): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
with diz kin joke u dy find front page. s.m.h undecidedwith diz kin joke u dy find front page. s.m.h
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by imiski(m): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
may ASUU strike you
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by Dammytrager(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
May the bullets of mercy hit u n ur family this week.
May u experience the joyful visitation of boko haram in ur house this week, as they will slaughter u and ur family with knife of blessing.
May the fire of breakthrough consume you and ur family this week,IJN
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by Etumgbe(m): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
May the prick of long life fvck u and Ur sister
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by swisschris(m): 1:51am On Nov 08, 2013
May book haram finish off ur generation with long life
Etumgbe: May the prick of long life fvck u and Ur sister
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:17am On Nov 09, 2013
may you enter the coffin of your success.
may you collapse into your breakthrough.
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by gbegbs: 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
grin grin grin ;Dmay kuruna of blessing cash u on ur balls and may u scartch it falala in front of ur enemies ijn. ;Dmay kuruna of blessing cash u on ur balls and may u scartch it in front of ur enemies ijn.
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by jonescyras(m): 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
May the HIV of success dominate your anu5

May the HAMMER of WEALTH strike your prick

May you be BEE of long life dwell on your bossom

May you witness an accident of joy
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by Ahan74: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
Very funny.
I'm also concern about Daddy or my Daddy. I thought it's too much.
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by dannywhyte(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
MIND D WAY YOU USE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN (TO CATCH FUN)
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by jpdegreat(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
May the bullet of everlasting happiness hit you and your entire family.
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by Easyswagcomedy: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
Blindfold Game Challenge Funny but hard game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxfpedGOk3k
Re: If Your Pastor Give You This Kind Of Prayer What Will Give Him Back by Easyswagcomedy: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
Lucky Worth Pizza Game Challenge
👇👇👇👁️👁️❤️❤️🙆🙆😳😳

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWOK8NJeyrw

(1) (Reply)

Most FUNNY: AKPOS & His PRINCIPAL / Ten Funny Questions Nigerians Ask And Some Equally Stupid Answers To Them / "Why We Banned Shoki" – NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.