Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) (31349 Views)

Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide / Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by rallymento(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2013
Days ago,  controversial actress Tonto Dikeh took to twitter to pour out her heart, there she revealed how she was on the verge on committing suicide due to the unbearable criticisms she gets from the various social media platforms.

Well, the actress cum singer has been able to overcome the suicidal thought and she is now back to her normal self.

She has further special gifts (pizza that was garnished with a gold wrist watch and customized 24carat gold Ipad) from some of her caring fans.
See photos below:

Culled from Daily star

2 Likes

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Rapmaestro(m): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2013
mtcheew 'is it not beta 4 her to kill herself than to commit suicide'

23 Likes

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by estaharryyahoo: 9:20am On Aug 15, 2013
Hmm see pizza.yummy yummy yum yum.ipad toh badt
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by anonymous87: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2013
Rap maestro: mtcheew 'is it not beta 4 her to kill herself than to commit suicide'

hmmmmm .... oga at the top

1 Like

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Kessythegeek(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2013
She needs Jesus

32 Likes

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by richardoz(m): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2013
Rap maestro: mtcheew 'is it not beta 4 her to kill herself than to commit suicide'
hmm incorrectly correct!

1 Like

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2013
una for let her make she kill her sef na... Or y una cum dy beg her na
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by kitakoli(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2013
We thank God 4 her
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by starboy15(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
na una get time 2 snd am pizza n gold watch.only me na rope,penknives,daggar nd insecticide she go get as gft.mtcheeeew.

8 Likes

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Akshow: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
tonto and attention! smh. stop lying trick, nigerians are not suicidal. Nigerians will rather kill them self than commit suicide grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
starboy15: na una get time 2 snd am pizza n gold watch.only me na rope,penknives,daggar nd insecticide she go get as gft.mtcheeeew.
perfect gft 4 som1 wu wants 2 commit suicide...bt u take styl wicked o...anyways Tonto d nxt tym u r courageous enuf 2 commit suicide, i wil send u d best gift{flowers}

4 Likes

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Fkforyou(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ha.ha.ha...so those times wey people they stroke her e dey pain her...lol...,now I get it,continue to misbehave and we will continue to stroke you...one more thing,no commit suicide atleast for the sake of nairaland....lol....*jst kidding*

6 Likes

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Lordave: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kessythegeek: She needs Jesus
you commented.
But I'm yet to see you say FFK, MARK, BUHARI, TINUBU, T.A ORJI, etc need Jesus.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by philclem(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
cry cry Ȋ almost lost her
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by markpenk: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Media wh*re anyone? What won't this tonto girl do to get some attention. She needs help jare.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Rastamann: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
Who care? Make she go die if she wan die na!

1 Like

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by timpaker(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
I love Tonto Dikeh no matter what!
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by martin92(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dont mind her. Its bin long since she last made headlines, she just want to make sure dat beverly osu's popularity on social media does nt surpass her's. Noise maker

6 Likes

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by ediko5(m): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
please if she needs any assistance to commit the suicide i will be very happy to help her

1 Like

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by ameer2: 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
Na dem sabi undecided

1 Like

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
Na Seun send the pizza, Tonto's death will affect NL frontpage

17 Likes

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Weird gifts and that "customized" iPad looks FAKe undecided
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by 25Calibre(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
Only a fool would believe a Nigerian such as her would attempt suicide. It's extremely rare for Nigerians, and especially Igbos to contemplate suicide, talk much of a person of her recognition (at least in Nigeria)

She just wanted to jump on the " I attempted suicide " bandwagon.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by hakku: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
she doesn't no 2 rongs dont make a right.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Godwinsilas(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
my guy u get provlem o who do u like dis suicide and killing herself what is d different?
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by seedord247(m): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
spongeback: Lie pizza and watch grin

have you eat visa before?.. Dont lie. cool
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by free2ryhme: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
rallymento: Days ago,  controversial actress Tonto Dikeh took to twitter to pour out her heart, there she revealed how she was on the verge on committing suicide due to the unbearable criticisms she gets from the various social media platforms.

Well, the actress cum singer has been able to overcome the suicidal thought and she is now back to her normal self.

She has further special gifts (pizza that was garnished with a gold wrist watch and customized 24carat gold Ipad) from some of her caring fans.
See photos below:

Culled from Daily star

lies raise to the power of 10000

1 Like

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by timpaker(m): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
Rastamann: Who care? Make she go die if she wan die na!

hate it or love its #teamPoko cheesy cheesy
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
ehya poko baby.sorry ooo.bt dnt be angry i dnt like u nd ur too much pomposity.bleep u

1 Like

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
pls don't die my luv,
Even if u wanna commit suicide, abeg bring ur Congo meat come mak I chop am den pass am ova 2 seun sha garri den, 2 NL FP after den u re free 2 go.

U must die one day,if not soon.

I'll put one full truck load of rose flowers in ur grave wen u die

Rip in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Bigflamie(m): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tonto please don't even think about any suicidal attempt cos I've already fallen head over heals for ya.

I love you and also hope to bleep the hell out of you one of these days.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
See Nigerians and their hypocrisy! If she kill herself na una go open thread to sign R.I.P wey go reach 20pages if possible.

Poko baby no kill yourself oo cos some people still love you.Do what is right dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo Chills By Waterside In Canada (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" / World’s Oldest Man Dies At 154

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.