Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,447 members, 7,770,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 02:58 AM

10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid (31680 Views)

10 Nigerian Foods You Must Eat Before You Die / 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid / some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by opeyemitee(m): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2013
kake artist: gud to know,pls all dis conplain abt d kind of fud we shuld eat nt we shuld nt,pllSs if we avoid all dis fud wat re we goin to eat again.
i wonder o
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by emmyclassic(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2013
Dear op, if i no chop all dis food shey i go live forever ni?
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Visocrate(m): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2013
nutritional education
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Burger01(m): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2013
Ewuuuuu o! That is to say my brain don die be that angry Which food we go dey eat now Abeg Amala and gbegiri nko

sad
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by senatorn3c(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2013
waiting u want make we d eat if all dis are hamful to d brain...mua i like drinking oooo
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by odohokechukwu(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2013
Mr Aboki: No wonder I no get sense...

Mallam, give me 1 chelsea dry gin, 1 bottle of fanta and 1 benson..

lol..alomo bitter better pass.
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by comradestalk: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2013
Reading this article and detoxifying my system of all the junks with the elixir of life... Moringa Seed!
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
In summation, I think the OP is trying to tell us to stop eating & we'll be fine.
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by adetsim(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
Akshow: wetin come remain for us to chop?

Thank you oh, I wonder if na fasting person go dey dey oh.
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2013
what of poison?
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Ahmeddevdas(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
yes,eating any types of banana can surely prevent u from epilepsy. truly.
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by wirinet(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
I dont want to analyse all your so called intelligent eating food, but what i do know is your inclusion of sugar is spurious. Sugar is essential for the smooth operation of the the body including the brain. There are 8 essential sugars necessary for the smooth operation of the body. Google glyconutrients. In fact the body uses sugar in complex ways that is not even fully understood yet.

Yes, refined sugar can pose serious risk, but it is not correct to say sugar can affect the brain negatively. Have you forgotten that even carbohydrates which constitutes up to 90% of our diet is a sugar?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How do you make your noodles? (picture) / Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) / 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.