Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz (4119 Views)

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi / * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2013
Voting criteria

Opener
rhymes
Wordplay
metaphors/ similies
flow
punchlines
closer

20 lines . . .

deadline : Saturday 16th august, 6pm.
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by goshikid: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
Cnt wait to see dis battle
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
Talking consistency in rap, Ive been the most astounding artiste/ my downfall is unheard of like a culprit facing five thousand charges/ Ill leave you chased and pounced with axes. . /
. . so Its long overdue for you to quit rapping. . cos we'd be thankful if 'P stays in silence' like 'pronouncing psalmist'!/

My men beat you till grow lean and lanky/ have you butted and pushed off the edge . . cos my 'Team buck too' like we ve been to Mali/ so you better go back to preaching in streets and alleys . .
cos you cant go hard unless with ya clique and paddies . . so only when you bring verses to peeps is with ya CREW'S AID' like a RELIGIOUS RALLY!/

Ill have this brawl mark ya comeback with a spell of losses. ./ and make ya life more 'unstable' than a polo club with no stead for horses/ so while Im beating you into a wheelchair with crutches/
. . watch me stab your red face with a POLE WEAPON . . just to 'SPARE your blushes'!!/

My battle rep is as good as 'Philipe's ,so Ill be 'Cutting yo' with shafts and daggers/ since you no longer spit raps that matter/
I mount on ya gate with macs and daggers/ so its best that you stay indoors. . but like 'Iago' if I see ya 'As$ pass' . . you ll get smacked and martyred!/

I leave you hitting the bricks like wild patients on psycho wards/ you could make claims to how mean you rap but you just like to bluff/ as a matter of fact . . murking you is 'as easy as pie' cos you dont rhyme so tough/
. . so if he claims his 'loo verse' can match me . . Ill smash his head with ma mac . . and have my "Windows X P" like an "Os from Microsoft"!!/

Lets stick to the business/ since you started rapping again . . you ve been spitting the weakest/ while I waxed stronger with beating the sickest/ so you just another lad Ill skin with ma fitness/
I call navy officials to leave you stampeded . . when I bring "You ten SEALS" . . without
any trace of "kitchen equipments"!!/

Ya raps only thrill ladies like beautiful socks for women/ its been ages since you scorched with writtens/ so like 'lymphatic tissues' you cant 'tie Mik' when it comes to dissing/
. . . I have you tortured in front of ya bride . . till ya 'Boo harry' . . like the Nigerian politician!!/

Ill have you trampled and dismissed/ when do I stop spanking ya with sticks/ how can you top me when ya battle stat is bleak/ Ill celebrate your demise and raise a glass to ya defeat/
. . this battery will make you run helter skelter . . cos Ill plank ya legs with the 'board of a word game' . . till you 'scramble' to ya feet!/

Its wise for you to hands up and retreat/ cos in battles I do nothing except to stun and break peers/ so ask 'David' . . you gonna need 'More years' to equal the record Ive made here/
. . after claiming that battle rap is sin . . You coming back to it . . shows that you dont have a 'stand' like new traders at an International trade fare!!/

Im pleasure to watch like the "Best of Torres"/ so Im digging ya grave once and for all . . after I electroctue you with threads of currents/
. . but before I finally kill him . . standby as I feed him with blows . . to make 'Pre see dents' like 'references to a first occurrence'!/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by ThePrekky(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
I'm Sorry for slightly skipping deadline. . .Jus coming back from viewing centre

See
_
My bars are cruising tailgates/ to ur abused nd frail state/ I ruled R.G befor you ever did so vacate the throne or lose yourself, mate/
cos If u near the queen. . ..I'll despatch puns. . ..& quickly "knock over this King" like I used a Stale-Mate!!/

I'm one to man-handle kids like a barren wench/ so when I palm the techs/ Mik balls out via his garden fence/
as nines raid his hometown. . .till he run from the flanks & 'abandon Villa' faster than Darren Bent!!/

I'm a sparring vet/ so he gets thought a lesson/ when I bash him wit CDs nd create 'record impressions'/
cos he's the type to claim perfect precision. . .when in truth, his 'bars won't be cutting EDGE' if his BB had bad network reception!!/

I 'step to d plate' than tryna walk in platters/
twice last yr I bombed dis gaffer/ . .went nuclear on this rapper/
see, normally I don't floss wif starters. . .so I suggested this newt run. . .buh he refused, so Ah tore mik. . .and it doesn't MATTER!!/

wen I'm in ma zone, 'step back' like its salsa time/ "ichie Rivers state" all u sprout are lies/ quit claimin street cred, Ibime told us 'bout ya life/
word is, ur level in p.H. . .is so BASIC, It actually measures in Alkaline!!!/

I'm a demon wit horns/ sleep on me & get bed-ridden with burns/ but if u claim I started preaching to us to try even the scores/
. . .I'll gag you with a G-string. . .till you pant. . .and start speaking in thongs!/

I pressure wit scripts/ buh u can't match Precious's steeze/ u aint worth my tym, see Im just givin NL the pleasure it seeks/
so down here, if he tries to measure wit me. . . its clearly not cos u're sick. . .that they'll all see A.P dare mik like an Infectious disease!/

The ish I serve are genius writtens/ buh wat u pen is bitten/ so a stroke'll leave u OPEN like tennis seasons/
now you gone quiet buh it doznt mean u're serener, . .it just shows ur another black bit.ch over the net. . .Venus Williams!!!/

I'm the best and. .

I dare to say it. . if he gear to share space/ I'll let the tech spray/ then text the fed aids/ to come check the wreckage/
fu.c.k autopsy! his fam should just save money, buy coffin & jeje put this male in box . . .yall get d message??!!/

Last brawl he came with smokin rhymes/ buh here he'll go canibus' forget his phoney lines & choke in mine/
ok dat setup was tight buh if he don't get the quote in time. .when I box his abdomen & tear his Tommy, he'll figure. . .witout ditching a clothing line!!!/

EAZE!

3 Likes

Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
OpeN for votes
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by delidimes: 9:29am On Aug 19, 2013
Wow a very tough battle but here is my own view on it

opener-mikuz

rhymes-tie

puns-tie

metas-mikuz

punch-tie

creativity-tie

closer-tie

flow-tie

enjoyability-tie....phew both were enjoyable

MVGT MIKUZ
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2013
Precedent . . . My bad
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mikuz: . . so if he claims his 'loo verse' can match
me . . Ill smash his head with ma mac . . and
have my "Windows X P" like an "Os from
Microsoft"!!/
uhm honest question . . . . . How can a 'window actually X someone' look at it.I get it U̶̲̥̅̊ were tryning to pen a nameplay buh that didn't cut it Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я me
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by Rapmaestro(m): 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
the prekky... mehn. THATS ALL O cheesy
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
deli dimes: Wow a very tough battle but here is my own view on it

opener-mikuz

rhymes-tie

puns-tie

metas-mikuz

punch-tie

creativity-tie

closer-tie

flow-tie

enjoyability-tie....phew both were enjoyable

MVGT MIKUZ
smh dimes....vote qoes to prekky for that thonq line. Too many forced shidd from mikuz,tiqht brawl thouqh
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by ILLScripts: 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
Pls dimes...stop voting on mikuz brawl again...you are starting to look like a dickrider to ppl!...and you dont even exist in mikuz world...smh!
Mikuz and the prekky,nice shidd yo!
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by Rapmaestro(m): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
ILLScripts: Pls dimes...stop voting on mikuz brawl again...you are starting to look like a dickrider to ppl!...and you dont even exist in mikuz world...smh!
oNe
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by goshikid: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
Illscript word
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
Make una stop all these childish acts. Only voters are allowed to comment here please. Please make we respect ourselves na. We don grow pass all these.
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
Na beg I dey beg. If you dont want to vote. Please and please again. Keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by delidimes: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
ILLScripts: Pls dimes...stop voting on mikuz brawl again...you are starting to look like a dickrider to ppl!...and you dont even exist in mikuz world...smh!
oh sowie i vote on oda battles 2 or cos my vote went to mikuz cos from my own view of the battle he edged it...and u dont exist in mikuz world abeg what does dat mean?
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by delidimes: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
abeg am 2 young on dis site to start avin haters...i vote base on crits not all dose balderash u guys bringing up....rap maestro be warned...i respect u alot dude n plz let it stay dat way
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by dj5naira(m): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
ThePrekky:
The ish I serve are genius writtens/ buh wat u pen is bitten/ so a stroke'll leave u OPEN like tennis seasons/
now you gone quiet buh it doznt mean u're serener, . .it just shows ur another black bit.ch over the net. . .Venus Williams!!!/

WOW-zer.
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by ThePrekky(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
There's somethin i however noticed... I might talk only when the battle is over tho. Votes up pls
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by GLACIERZ(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2013
Joshuabase: uhm honest question . . . . . How can a 'window actually X someone' look at it.I get it U̶̲̥̅̊ were tryning to pen a nameplay buh that didn't cut it Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я me

Josh, nah nah. . . .this works perfectly. . Loo verse/louvres is no match . . .so his Windows X P. . .like Os from Microsoft! ....Perfect!

What didnt work for me is wordplay game-scramble. . .its scrabble actually!

MVGT-Prekky. With an edge tho
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
ThePrekky 2 1 Mikuz
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by ThePrekky(m): 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
Jeez!!! Mikuz stop re-editing your verse naaww!!

I ddnt wan2 mention it till d ba2 is over but every single tym I log on nd view d thread, one or two things change in yur verse!! Even while d votes r goin on. Even now I looked, some fins still were altered. Is this right? I hope you know I have the copy of your original verse in my fone. Suspected dis so I tuk precaution. Bro pls stop editing yur punches.. It doznt speak well of yu

1 Like

Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by sleakid(m): 12:09am On Aug 21, 2013
ThePrekky: Jeez!!! Mikuz stop re-editing your verse naaww!!

I ddnt wan2 mention it till d ba2 is over but every single tym I log on nd view d thread, one or two things change in yur verse!! Even while d votes r goin on. Even now I looked, some fins still were altered. Is this right? I hope you know I have the copy of your original verse in my fone. Suspected dis so I tuk precaution. Bro pls stop editing yur punches.. It doznt speak well of yu
boss
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 7:33am On Aug 21, 2013
ThePrekky: Jeez!!! Mikuz stop re-editing your verse naaww!!

Please post the original verse.
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by sleakid(m): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2013
word.. You just spoke my mind..

Haba right from flow for rank, dude been trying to gain attention.. Dimes is my man but seeing shii like this iritates me
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by Rapmaestro(m): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
sleakid: word.. You just spoke my mind..

Haba right from flow for rank, dude been trying to gain attention.. Dimes is my man but seeing shii like this iritates me
d guy na mumu jawe
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by Rapmaestro(m): 12:25am On Aug 22, 2013
i swear i didn't knw that it was here dat i dwopped it.
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by delidimes: 7:55am On Aug 22, 2013
dis shlda bin dropd in ffr not here smh
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by ThePrekky(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2013
@mik. I won't.. I'm not interested in causing a stir. It benefits No one, brother

@others.. You guys shud use dis opportunity τo vote pls.. So dat d ba2 will b done wif nd thread closed ok? Please nd thanx loads in advance
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2013
Opener==>Mikuz(Prekky yous wasn't hitting the spot)

rhymes==>Mikuz(Longer syllables and love his sleek rhyming)

Wordplay==>Mikuz (Mhen Mikuz totally wiped the floor with you on this Criteria with those 'You ten SEALS and crew's aid lines)

metaphors/ similies==>Tie

flow==>Tie

punchlines==>Prekky(Mikuz didn't come through here he focused more on wordplay)

Closer==>Prekky(Mikuz you changed your closer . . . That I noticed)

Prekky 2:::3 Mikuz

MVGT==>Mikuz!

Dope Battle btw

1 Like

Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by Ibime(m): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Prekky got this battle.

Phone battery low so can't break down criteria.

MVGT: Prekky
Re: Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz by Daphantom: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
Even though this is third time . . You niggas know how to awe the audience. Anyway, my vote
Opener: Mikuz
Rhymes: Tie
Wordplay: Tie (nice!)
Metaphor: Tie
Punchline: Theprekky
Flow: Tie
Closer: Theprekky
Winner: Theprekky

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2008 Nairaland Rap Up / Rapaholicz Only - Broke Asses Outside! / Lalaboi Vs Benjams Part 2 , The 2011 Return Of Olamide And Javascript Lalaboi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.