Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Kim Kardashian Spotted Post-Pregnancy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Spotted Post-Pregnancy (2225 Views)

Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos / Khloe Kardashian Spotted In Braids. / Kim Kardashian Spotted In Ankara Fabric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Spotted Post-Pregnancy by misspetite(f): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2013
TMZ spotted the couple yesterday Wednesday August 14th going into an LA medical facility .She has lost her baby weight...and they look good...
North West is in the baby basket lol
www.misspetitenigeria..com

Re: Kim Kardashian Spotted Post-Pregnancy by demelza: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2013
Is baby basket the same thing as the baby? Mtcheew
Re: Kim Kardashian Spotted Post-Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
Wow! so Kanye, can help and carry her bag?... I thot he's always showing hard guy... sad..until he saw Prince Williams helping Kate with her maternity bags and also carrying the baby into the car , by himself and trust the media over there... See bashing on Kanye tongue... That if a whole Prince of wales can be humble enough to assist his wife , during and after the process of giving birth , how much more him?.... When I listened to the presenter on E, I just shook my head @ Kanye....
Well, he seems to have mellowed down and be there for Kim .... At least the gold Armoured tank, proves he cares.....smhh......they for wear bullet proof vest dey waka.
Re: Kim Kardashian Spotted Post-Pregnancy by Nomski0(f): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
Amelian: Wow! so Kanye, can help and carry her bag?... I thot he's always showing hard guy... sad..until he saw Prince Williams helping Kate with her maternity bags and also carrying the baby into the car , by himself and trust the media over there... See bashing on Kanye tongue... That if a whole Prince of wales can be humble enough to assist his wife , during and after the process of giving birth , how much more him?.... When I listened to the presenter on E, I just shook my head @ Kanye....
Well, he seems to have mellowed down and be there for Kim .... At least the gold Armoured tank, proves he cares.....smhh......they for wear bullet proof vest dey waka.
_

You said it all babesmiley smiley smiley smiley
Thank God he's showing that he cares.

Why are they covering the baby na Has she not grown old enough to have her own reality show yet

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Spotted Post-Pregnancy by Chinwem(f): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
lovely
Re: Kim Kardashian Spotted Post-Pregnancy by nickz(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
undecided .
Re: Kim Kardashian Spotted Post-Pregnancy by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:18am On Aug 16, 2013
Missed watchin d old kimmy...hopin d afterbirth kimmy has new brain duh undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Spotted Post-Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 16, 2013
Kim has rarely been seen since giving birth. Kanye West is toning done his demeanor. It's amazing how parenthood has a way of changing people. Wishing them the best!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Spotted Post-Pregnancy by HezronLorraine(m): 3:37am On Aug 16, 2013
They look like real couples and soon to be great parents if they're stuck together.
This say's otherwise of Obama's comment bout dm,glad Kris Jenner shot back.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Old Picture Of 2face Idibia / Miss FCT Nigeria, Bertha Eke, Stunning In New Photos / Mr Aye Dee, The Guy Who Took Down Linda Ikeji Blog Prays For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.