Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Adeboye Is Not Wrong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Is Not Wrong (36577 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Joagbaje(m): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
I don't see a reason why any grown man with common sense should criticize a minister for expanding the church building . It's african poverty mentality simply put. And the critics are hypocrites.

2 Kings 6:1-2
And the sons of the prophets said to Elisha, “See now, the place where we dwell with you is too small for us. Please, let us go to the Jordan, and let every man take a beam from there, and let us make there a place where we may dwell.”
So he answered “Go.”

It's a simple common sense to expand if the place become small . Even if the place is not yet small and you perceive the tendency of over flow soon you start making plans immediately. Is it when rain begin to fall on women and children you start to run to and fro? Haba!

45 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
I understand some of the complaints people put forth...

1) The building he has currently, can take upto a million people, I think.

2) There are other RCCG Churches all about, hence there is no pressing need to build a bigger one because the people have other places of worship.

12 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by superior1: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
striktlymi: I understand some of the complaints people put forth...

2) There are other RCCG Churches all about, hence there is no pressing need to build a bigger one because the people have other places of worship.

And you think he didn't know of this before making that announcement or you feel you are simply smarter than he is?

13 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
superior1:

And you think he didn't know of this before making that announcement or you feel you are simply smarter than he is?

What on Earth are you talking about

10 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by superior1: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
striktlymi:

What on Earth are you talking about

What on Earth do you think?

10 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
@Op sir, that's a good point! Only a poor man will have an issue with what daddy G.O's decision about the convention ground is! Imagine if these same set of people were alive when King Solomon was gathering materials to get the temple's construction underway, they'll be like "He's insane! He's mobilising all our resources to fund church building. A 100% of our annual budget gone to waste". Whereas they've forgotten that as there are corrupt millionaires and billionaires in this country, so are there righteous millionaires and billionaires in this country! I pity them! embarassed

26 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Teegurlee(f): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
Are we stil on dz issue?

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by PastorKun(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
Joagbaje: I don't see a reason why any grown man with common sense should criticize a minister for expanding the church building . It's african poverty mentality simply put. And the critics are hypocrites.

2 Kings 6:1-2
And the sons of the prophets said to Elisha, “See now, the place where we dwell with you is too small for us. Please, let us go to the Jordan, and let every man take a beam from there, and let us make there a place where we may dwell.”
So he answered “Go.”

It's a simple common sense to expand if the place become small . Even if the place is not yet small and you perceive the tendency of over flow soon you start making plans immediately. Is it when rain begin to fall on women and children you start to run to and fro? Haba!

Olodo tongue trust you to come out and defend all the wrong practises going on in churches. If they were just planning an expansion the outrage won't be this much rather they are planning to build a brand new auditorium at a ridiculous cost so that they can accommodate more people in their annual convention. A once a year unnecessary activity

13 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Olodo tongue trust you to come out and defend all the wrong practises going on in churches. If they were just planning an expansion the outrage won't be this much rather they are planning to build a brand new auditorium at a ridiculous cost so that they can accommodate more people in their annual convention. A once a year unnecessary activity
Pele O ojogbon, have you considered the circumstances that must've warranted the decision @boldened? Please, get your facts right before pouring vile utterances on God's anointed!
Meanwhile: your criticisms are all welcome! Daddy G.O knew this even before it happened. So, that's not gonna stop him nor will it stop God from doing his will!

13 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by superior1: 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

And they came to you and said Pastor Kun you must give us that money ooo, yes?

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
superior1:

And they came to you and said Pastor Kun you must give us that money ooo, yes?
LMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nothing hurts some folks like the cost involved. I have said it before and say it again, if he want to expand to ten million, how is that anybody's business?
Am sure if it were to be estimated, Solomon spent much more than this. And God did not complain.
I thought this issue is past, lemme reduce my epistle then. grin
He has no query to answer before anyman. The Op has given a good biblical illustration. I have also spoken on it on another thread.
No body except God can stop the building.

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by superior1: 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135: Nothing hurts some folks like the cost involved. I have said it before and say it again, if he want to expand to ten million, how is that anybody's business?
Am sure if it were to be estimated, Solomon spent much more than this. And God did not complain.
He has no query to answer before anyman. The Op has given a good biblical illustration. I have also spoken on it on another thread.

Amen

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135: Nothing hurts some folks like the cost involved. I have said it before and say it again, if he want to expand to ten million, how is that anybody's business?
Gbam! But they wount listen! The cost involved go dey pinch them! Unknown to them is the fact that there's danger in criticising any Man of God for any reason whatsoever, here's a thread that expounded more on that: http://ww.nairaland.com/1386645/dangers-christian-criticism

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Gombs(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Sir with due respect, exercise civility, insults aint necessary. Meanwhile, this is what God said in Isaiah 54v2 NLT
"Enlarge your house; build an addition. Spread out
your home, and spare no expense!

If this doesn't satisfy your contentious post, I'd simply conclude that you chose to be ignorant. If God could say this about our house, then imagine much more for his house. No wonder Solomon gathered all those materials at "ridiculous cost" to build God's house.

And edify me on why you said it's a once a year unnecessary activity ?
Are you God? Or his protocol officer?

7 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
^
I dont want to attack his person. I dont do it. But if he truly is a pastor, he needs to learn how to talk. He does have to use crude words to make his points clear.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
Unknown to them is the fact that there's danger in criticising any Man of God for any reason whatsoever, here's a thread that expounded more on that: http://ww.nairaland.com/1386645/dangers-christian-criticism
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
striktlymi: I understand some of the complaints people put forth...

I wouldnt blame you cos you made the comment based on what you feel which is against reality.

What i saw during the convention is beyond ordinary. The human beings at that camp would be in the gross sum of over 2million. People on the road and not under the camp shed must be over 500,000 thousand.

Pastor adeboye wants to avoid Stampede

7 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Gombs(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135: ^
I dont want to attack his person. I dont do it. But if he truly is a pastor, he needs to learn how to talk. He does have to use crude words to make his points clear.

Lol...If he's actually a pastor..God help his brethren. I never took him as a pastor since early last year, going by his posts as at early last year. I think the moniker is just a name he chose.

@pastor Kun...am not beefing you o! Lol
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Caracta(f): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
toba: I wouldnt blame you cos you made the comment based on what you feel which is against reality.

What i saw during the convention is beyond ordinary. The human beings at that camp would be in the gross sum of over 2million. People on the road and not under the camp shed must be over 500,000 thousand.

Pastor adeboye wants to avoid Stampede

God bless you. Some of them have never been to the camp ground yet they are quick to make judgments. To even get a place to sit na war. Not to talk of staying there for two and three days.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
^
messaged you since morning.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by PastorKun(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
Caracta:

God bless you. Some of them have never been to the camp ground yet they are quick to make judgments. To even get a place to sit na war. Not to talk of staying there for two and three days.

If the camp ground is always so overcrowded
Why then do they advertise so much for more people to come to their charades anytime they are forming activity there.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
^
You might as well fault the word and the miracles. Because the above listed two, do the advertising.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Why then do they advertise so much for more people to come to their charades anytime they are forming activity
there.
SMH
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Joagbaje(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gombs:

Sir with due respect, exercise civility, insults aint necessary. Meanwhile, this is what God said in Isaiah 54v2 NLT
"Enlarge your house; build an addition. Spread out
your home, and spare no expense!

If this doesn't satisfy your contentious post, I'd simply conclude that you chose to be ignorant. If God could say this about our house, then imagine much more for his house. No wonder Solomon gathered all those materials at "ridiculous cost" to build God's house.

And edify me on why you said it's a once a year unnecessary activity ?
Are you God? Or his protocol officer?

Nice scripture I like the part which says " . . .and spare no expense

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Joagbaje(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Why then do they advertise so much for more people to come to their charades anytime they are forming activity there.

Your small mind reminds me of JOHN MAXWELL when he was posted to a church as a pastor , the church grew and became full to the point people were standing outside . When he announced the need for breaking the back for expansion , some small minded people got offended and said any person who can't have seat should go away to someplace else. grin . That's how small minds reason . They will rather lose sinners to hell than inconvenient themselves .

6 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
If you want to sow 1 billion see my personal secretary , if you want to sow 100 million see my personal secretary, anything less is acceptable but you cannot see my personal secretary undecided

Nigerian so called Christians are truly clueless.

9 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: @Op sir, that's a good point! Only a poor man will have an issue with what daddy G.O's decision about the convention ground is! Imagine if these same set of people were alive when King Solomon was gathering materials to get the temple's construction underway, they'll be like "He's insane! He's mobilising all our resources to fund church building. A 100% of our annual budget gone to waste". Whereas they've forgotten that as there are corrupt millionaires and billionaires in this country, so are there righteous millionaires and billionaires in this country! I pity them! embarassed

Keep mocking the poor , we can see the fruits of daddy GO's gospel.

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Joagbaje(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
frosbel: If you want to sow 1 billion see my personal secretary , if you want to sow 100 million see my personal secretary, anything less is acceptable but you cannot see my personal secretary undecided

Have you asked his reason? . The only reason he could have done that is for security reasons. . Besides those are the major people he needed for the work , the others were only being given opportunities to be blessed as well , so as not to deny them. Will a million crowd go to see secretary ? Can he or she cope with the crowd? You wan kill am?

Thats why the bible says not to judge . You don't know the motive of a mans heart . Leave judgement to God let's you sin.

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
Joagbaje:

Have you asked his reason? . The only reason he could have done that is for security reasons. . Besides those are the major people he needed for the work , the others were only being given opportunities to be blessed as well , so as not to deny them. Will a million crowd go to see secretary ? Can he or she cope with the crowd? You wan kill am?

Ha ha ha , why should a man of God be worried about security ?

Did Jesus not walk through crowds and they could do nothing to him , even though they were filled with rage ?

7 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Joagbaje(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
frosbel:

Ha ha ha , why should a man of God be worried about security ?

Did Jesus not walk through crowds and they could do nothing to him , even though they were filled with rage ?

Jesus took security seriously, he had sword , he dodge ,he escaped when needs arose. He kept away from public when there was threat

John 10:39
Therefore they sought again to take him:but he escaped out of their hand,

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Gombs(m): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
frosbel: If you want to sow 1 billion see my personal secretary , if you want to sow 100 million see my personal secretary, anything less is acceptable but you cannot see my personal secretary undecided

And you are wiser than Adeboye's over 10million brethren world wide..or his over 1million brethren on that camp ground. Oya clap for yourself, your own holyspirit is obviously super than Adeboye's I guess. I'm a Nigerian Christian, and I'm not clueless.

And BTW, did Adeboye ask you to see his secretary? If yes, I stil don't understand your beef..if no, I still don't understand your beef.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Adeboye's Disobedience Built A Global Brand - Leke Beecroft / Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) / CAN Reacts To Buhari's Sack Of Jim Obazee, FRCN Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.