Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

PHOTOS: Crowds Of People Watch Man Electrocute Himself - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTOS: Crowds Of People Watch Man Electrocute Himself (1182 Views)

High Tension Cable Electrocute A Trailer Driver In Lagos This Morning(graphic Pi / Farewell To Zeus: Crowds Turn Out To Say A Heartwarming Final Goodbye To Ailing / People Watch In Shock As Headless Cock Walks In The Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Crowds Of People Watch Man Electrocute Himself by blue2tt(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2013

A 25-year-old man committed suicide on Thursday morning by electrocuting himself on an overhead power line in Nakuru, Kenya. According to an eyewitness, Susan Wachuka, the young man removed all of his clothing before climbing the transmitter line. “We thought it was usual of him to UnCloth,” she said.
[size=14pt]See photos below...[/size]

The man, who was only identified by the locals as Emmanuel, is said to have been a carpenter who was having mental problems, adding that he was always quiet. Kenya power staff arrived at the scene but were forced to wait for crime police officers for three hours before removing the body.

The workers were forced to switch off power at the zone so as to retrieve the body from the power lines.
[size=14pt]>>Get More HOT Gist HERE<<[/size]
Re: PHOTOS: Crowds Of People Watch Man Electrocute Himself by nerodenero: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
blue2tt:
According to an eyewitness, Susan Wachuka, the young man removed all of his clothing before climbing the transmitter line. “We thought it was usual of him to UnCloth,” she said..
How can it be normal for a person to go unclad? I think the witness 'Susan' is also as mad as the deceased 'Emmanuel'. It is indeed a crazy world we live! RIP to the dead
Re: PHOTOS: Crowds Of People Watch Man Electrocute Himself by 190: 2:01am On Aug 16, 2013
This land sorry space is not for sale

incase it makes front page people can know 190 was here before others

in order news may his soul RIP

Im sure hes dancing alanta inside hell fire cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Crowds Of People Watch Man Electrocute Himself by Sanboy25: 2:22am On Aug 16, 2013
Poor man, R.I.P cry
The worst thing is that he didn't make it to Heaven [because he committed suicide]

Lord thanks for preserving me and my family, as you always did and will always do, IJN, Amen.
Re: PHOTOS: Crowds Of People Watch Man Electrocute Himself by 190: 3:10am On Aug 16, 2013
Sanboy25: Poor man, R.I.P cry
The worst thing is that he didn't make it to Heaven [because he committed suicide]

Lord thanks for preserving me and my family, as you always did and will always do, IJN, Amen.

wow so u know how 2 pray shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Crowds Of People Watch Man Electrocute Himself by 3ace(m): 4:44am On Aug 16, 2013
So the fools were busy watching and taking pix while he climbs that tall pylon. When a call should have been made for that area's power to be switched off. This is what the white will never allow to happen except the victim does it suddenly or secretly at night. Dem go even dey beg/pet u sef. Maybe na poverty dey cause am wen d pesin wey dey luk sef nefa chop for d past 3 days.
Re: PHOTOS: Crowds Of People Watch Man Electrocute Himself by Enegod(m): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2013
smh
Re: PHOTOS: Crowds Of People Watch Man Electrocute Himself by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2013
Eiye, i pity d man sha, only God can save of 4rm d wrath of d world
Re: PHOTOS: Crowds Of People Watch Man Electrocute Himself by Omobarca: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2013
undecided ..and people were busy taking photos.

I'm vEry sure on †he day of rapture, some people will take photos of bros J.
Re: PHOTOS: Crowds Of People Watch Man Electrocute Himself by Sanboy25: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
190:

wow so u know how 2 pray shocked
tongue Of course I do grin
Re: PHOTOS: Crowds Of People Watch Man Electrocute Himself by abuomaIV(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
this guy would have survived if he had tried this act in Nigeria 'cos there will be no power to take is life. So Kenya don dey get light pass us abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Will Yo Do If This Man Slap Your Wife/girlfriend / Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND Photos / Is The Doro Song By Marvin Records Demonic??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.