Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Things You Must Never Do In Public - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Must Never Do In Public (28404 Views)

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) / Do You Stand Up For The Elderly In Public Transports? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Must Never Do In Public by DEagle1: 12:54am On Aug 17, 2013
This is just stereotype, I don't buy it. Can u check next door
Re: Things You Must Never Do In Public by Roserbert(m): 1:12am On Aug 17, 2013
grin
moscobabs: so i should not talk when I'am eating,what if I see house fly in my wife food?

Since you must not talk,
Allow her τ̲̅ȍ swallow everything, its just additional meat tongue
moscobabs: so i should not talk when I'am eating,what if I see house fly in my wife food?

Since you must not talk,
Allow her τ̲̅ȍ swallow everything, its just additional meat
Re: Things You Must Never Do In Public by Roserbert(m): 1:19am On Aug 17, 2013
Stanley steno: 1. Your fork must be on your left hand.
3. Your hand should not be visible at the table
what of me wey no sabi use fork, i go just dey shook my self for mouth like say na fight, but this one wey you say my hand should not be visible on the table dey scare me ooo, if u no want make my hand visible for table, that mean you must off the light of we enter dark room eat the food

#3: wetin d guy dey talk sef? Or hide your hands under d table, n use mouth pick food koh? Wen no be goat... grin
Re: Things You Must Never Do In Public by Toyex4real(m): 6:55am On Aug 17, 2013
Hmmmm, nice advice.
Re: Things You Must Never Do In Public by kolamilan(m): 7:19am On Aug 17, 2013
i hate people chewing gum loudly.
Re: Things You Must Never Do In Public by yetseyi(f): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2013
hmm wat abt eating white rice nd stew in public nd mixing evrytin 2geda like a kid in KG
picking ur teeth wit ur hand
scratching ur hair horribly/hitting ur head coz of d hairdo
Re: Things You Must Never Do In Public by Achmet(m): 7:55am On Aug 17, 2013
I'm from the school of thought which says "Live your live regardless of what people feel or say"

going by all these rules is just another kind of slavery called self-slavery.
Re: Things You Must Never Do In Public by badrogen(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2013
I support all except holding fork with left hand
Re: Things You Must Never Do In Public by Godson201333(m): 8:49am On Aug 17, 2013
Dont crack the Bones in public after you've finished eating that chicken grin grin grin
Re: Things You Must Never Do In Public by mzkanye(f): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2013
#noted#...bt criously can I rily do without dat neck cracks..I do it like evry 5mins en if I don't...
Re: Things You Must Never Do In Public by mzkanye(f): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2013
#noted#...bt criously can I rily do without dat neck cracks..I do it like evry 5mins en if I don't...
Re: Things You Must Never Do In Public by ayusbobs(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2013
Dinning settings doesn't work for me if i wand to enjoy my meal...i eat d way i like.
Re: Things You Must Never Do In Public by Sisimii: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2013
infogenius: @poster nice one!
Let me add

Eating on the road (corn,biscuit and groundnut etc)especially in public places is degrading.Only slaves act that way.
Re: Things You Must Never Do In Public by Truckpusher(m): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2013
I do things my own way and behave the way I like in public,I can't live my life for other people or trying to please people.

I can't just go abt pretending to be who am not and can't be......i love being me. cheesy
Re: Things You Must Never Do In Public by erico2k2(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2013
Ahaha typical wanna be westerner.who told op that fork and knives must be in one particular hand ?you cut the meat with a knie and if you are right handed wbich 70% of us are that means onife goes on the right hand.U can fill ur glass to the brim.its what they do in pubs
Re: Things You Must Never Do In Public by Jochebed7(f): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
prince_onx:
Why not? Is it your nose? Lol!
lol, no its not. Its just not a pretty thing to watch particularly when d person doing it is all primped up
Re: Things You Must Never Do In Public by currency10(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
[b][/b]
Olarewajub: Things you should never do in public is one topic that is of concern to everyone because the way you behave outside and even inside your home matters alot.
Incase you don't know, there are series of things an individual is suppose not to do in public but because of ignorance we end up doing those things that are irritating and such habit can jeopardise our reputation..
It is important to be mindful of yourself at all times especially when you find yourself in the gathering of strangers.
Incase you don't, people are always watching you and they take note of everything.. I will only be discussing three semi topic on how to behave in public with the sum of sixteen point.

Body Language
1. You must never scratch your body in public.
2. You must avoid yawning with your mouth wide open. Make use of your hand.
3. You can't crack your hand or neck in public. If you must do so, go to the rest room.
4. You don't clean your face with an hankerchief, but rather you use a face towel.
5. You don't shout in public because simplicity is paramout.
6. Do not pick your nose in public.
Dressing Code
1. The colour of your belt must correspond with the colour of your shoe.
2. Whatever you wear must match and must be a good fit for your body.
3. Avoid taking off your shoes in public as it shows how unserious you are.
4. Your cloth must be properly ironed when necessary.
5. You must never sag your trouser or skirt because it shows how unresponsible you can be.

Dinning Setting
1. Your fork must be on your left hand.
2. You must never never place your elbow on the table.
3. Your hand should not be visible at the table.
4. It is improper for a lady to place her bag on the table.
5. Never fill your glass to the brim.
6. Avoid opening your mouth uncessarily when eating. It can be groose.
7. It is wrong to talk when you have food in your mouth. Don't talk while eating.
http://www.blevopedia..com/2013/08/things-you-must-never-do-in-public.html?m=1
. Am guity of no two but noted now
Re: Things You Must Never Do In Public by sugardaddy1(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2013
Olarewajub: Things you should never do in public is one topic that is of concern to everyone because the way you behave outside and even inside your home matters alot.
Incase you don't know, there are series of things an individual is suppose not to do in public but because of ignorance we end up doing those things that are irritating and such habit can jeopardise our reputation..
It is important to be mindful of yourself at all times especially when you find yourself in the gathering of strangers.
Incase you don't, people are always watching you and they take note of everything.. I will only be discussing three semi topic on how to behave in public with the sum of sixteen point.

Body Language
3. You can't crack your hand or neck in public. If you must do so, go to the rest room.
4. You don't clean your face with an hankerchief, but rather you use a face towel.
Dressing Code
5. You must never sag your trouser or skirt because it shows how unresponsible you can be.

Dinning Setting
7. It is wrong to talk when you have food in your mouth. Don't talk while eating.
Air travellers are being made to remove their shoes for security checks at Airports these days and you're here saying never remove your shoes in public? Abeg talk another thing jor!
Re: Things You Must Never Do In Public by sugardaddy1(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2013
Superbreed: 5. You must never sag your trouser or skirt because it shows how unresponsible you can be.
Dear OP. if it's actually true that no one knows it all....please i'm still searching for the meaning of this colored word in my dictionary. abi e don change?
Free the guy abeg, he meant "irresponsible"
Re: Things You Must Never Do In Public by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2013

Body Language
Dressing Code

Dinning Setting
You must also learn τ̲̅ȍ punctuate and proof read Ɣ☺ΰя written grammar before posting Į̸̸̨ƭ on a public forum. grin
Re: Things You Must Never Do In Public by Olarewajub: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
nony30: You must also learn τ̲̅ȍ punctuate and proof read Ɣ☺ΰя written grammar before posting Į̸̸̨ƭ on a public forum. grin
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TV Stand - Wow! Check Out How To Choose A Functional And Stylish Furniture / A Magician Burnt At A Child Dedication In Port Harcourt (Video) / The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.