Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. (1595 Views)

When A Dullard Want To Date The Miss Department / Types Of University Girls By Department / Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by MrsChima(f): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
Department of Homeland-USA now accept applications from gay immigrants. Gay marriage is now recognized and same-sex partners can receive immigration benefits.

I can see it now...gay people will outnumber straight couples committing marriage shams just to escape persecution from their homeland.

Your thoughts?
Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Department of Homeland-USA now accept applications from gay immigrants. Gay marriage is now recognized and same-sex partners can receive immigration benefits.

I can see it now...gay people will outnumber straight couples committing marriage shams just to escape persecution from their homeland.

Your thoughts?

America respects human rights despite how much some feels it conflicts with religious ........, i don,t see any difference in this, people will still exploit the system regardless am only curious to see how many nigerians are williging to go as far as faking homosexuality just to get a ticket.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by tpia5: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
So, more gay immigrants for america.
Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by Brite02(m): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
Good for them gays....

I'll still maintain been straight...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by MrsChima(f): 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
Brite02: Good for them gays....

I'll still maintain been straight...cheesy

You gayer than a crooked nail. grin

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by Enegod(m): 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
long angry hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..
Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by HezronLorraine(m): 4:07am On Aug 16, 2013
Make I go open thread for this one quick.
U.S. officials paved
the way on Friday for same-sex spouses to visit or live
in the United States, announcing the State
Department will give equal treatment to visa
applications of gays and lesbians who want to travel
with their partner.
Secretary of State John Kerry, announcing the
measure at the U.S. embassy in London, said the shift
will allow the department to start processing requests
from married gay couples the same way it handles
those from heterosexual spouses.
"As long as a marriage has been performed in the
jurisdiction that recognizes it, then that marriage is
valid under U.S. immigration laws. Every married
couple will be treated exactly the same, and that is
what we believe is appropriate," Kerry said.
The move, which follows similar action last month by
U.S. immigration officials, would help U.S. citizens live
and travel with their same-sex spouse in the United
State as well as allow married couples from other
countries to visit the United States.
It will mostly affect married gay couples overseas, gay
rights advocates said. For example, if one spouse has
a visa to travel to the Unites States for work or study,
their spouse can apply to come along.
It would also help gay Americans living in other
countries bring their spouse to the United States, they
said.
"This is exciting news for couples who are living
abroad," said Victoria Neilson, legal director for the
advocacy group Immigration Equality.
The move comes after the Obama administration
urged all U.S. agencies to review their polices after the
U.S. Supreme Court in June struck down a key part of
the federal law that defined marriage as between a
man and a woman.
U.S. immigration law requires visa travel documents
for those who want to live in the United States
permanently or to stay temporarily.
In July, the Department of Homeland Security said its
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
would begin reviewing petitions filed on behalf of
same-sex spouses the same way as those for spouses
in heterosexual marriages.
Friday's announcement by the State Department
gives U.S. embassies and consulates around the world
the same power to do so on applications filed
overseas.
"If you are the spouse of a U.S. citizen, your visa
application will be treated equally. If you are the
spouse of a non-citizen, your visa application will be
treated equally. If you are in a country that doesn't
recognize your same-sex marriage, then your visa
application will still be treated equally at every single
one of our 222 visa processing centers around the
world," Kerry said.
Fifteen countries outside the United States recognize
same-sex marriage, according to Immigration
Equality.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by HezronLorraine(m): 4:10am On Aug 16, 2013
you have to be married and your union recognised in your jurisdiction.str8 american wannabe's,except una force ifa priest join you dash u certificate,u no fit see green card.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
MasonKZ is now accepting applications from eligible gay Black Americans for the position of a partner.
Requirements:
Just be black dammit.

P.S: Preference will be given to those who look like Iyanya (and I'm not talking about the body, those lips mehn).

Apply in person.

Address: I live next to Yuzedo. Hehe.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
Imagine if one of the criteria was they will watch you guys consumate just to prove how legitimate it is. grin now that'd be funny, sadly i know some dudes will still do it lipsrsealed
Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by HezronLorraine(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
masonkz: MasonKZ is now accepting applications from eligible gay Black Americans for the position of a partner.
Requirements:
Just be black dammit.

P.S: Preference will be given to those who look like Iyanya (and I'm not talking about the body, those lips mehn).

Apply in person.

lwtmb.gringringrin
Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by free2ryhme: 12:15am On Aug 17, 2013
Amerigays are going home

grin
Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by MrsChima(f): 2:37am On Aug 31, 2014
grin grin
Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by Truckpusher(m): 3:04am On Aug 31, 2014
By the time Nigerians starts bastardizing the system ,American Govt. would have a rethink.

Make dem just wait, I wish them luck grin

These guys are just doing everything humanly possible to make homosexuality adorable angry
Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by OmichaelO: 3:47am On Aug 31, 2014
Great News For Bent and Curved Guys!!

BTW,I think everything crazy seem to be working out in the world we are in Now. I should quit School and Start something Crazy! undecided
Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by MrCork: 4:44am On Aug 31, 2014
MrsChima: Department of Homeland-USA now accept applications from gay immigrants. Gay marriage is now recognized and same-sex partners can receive immigration benefits.

Your thoughts?

mrs chima...i would still love to enter has discussed...4real...we need to talk..serrriously! wink

1 Like

Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by MrCork: 4:45am On Aug 31, 2014
pcguru1:

America respects human rights despite how much some feels it conflicts with religious ........, i don,t see any difference in this, people will still exploit the system regardless am only curious to see how many nigerians are williging to go as far as faking homosexuality just to get a ticket.

....bro..so u & yor boy friend r planñin to relocate? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by MrsChima(f): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

mrs chima...i would still love to enter has discussed...4real...we need to talk..serrriously! wink

Access denied. wink
Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by MrsChima(f): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

You jealous donkey?
Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by MrCork: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2014
MrsChima:

You jealous donkey?

^^^^^ this chick has no resssspect! angry

1 Like

Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2014
masonkz: MasonKZ is now accepting applications from eligible gay Black Americans for the position of a partner.
Requirements:
Just be black dammit.

Apply in person.

See this one. undecided
Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
Logicalmindy:

See this one. undecided

Wetin ?
Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
masonkz:

Wetin ?

Your post. lipsrsealed

You sound Gay. undecided
Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Your post. lipsrsealed

You sound Gay. undecided

Isn't that obvious enough?

Yea I'm gay, you've got a problem with that? angry

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
smiley I think he does. grin he just thought you'd go running.
How true is this though? Is it for real?
grin
masonkz:

Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
iyabodeh: smiley I think he does. grin he just thought you'd go running.
How true is this though? Is it for real?
grin

Lol.

How true is what?
Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
masonkz:

No.

Ok. undecided
Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
The OP's post. A friend of mine been on my neck for a while.
And Hez, you no serious o. @lol ifa priest. Mafi ancestral religion me se yeye o
angry tongue

masonkz:

Lol.

How true is what?
Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
Logicalmindy:

No.

Ok. undecided

Good. Now bye

iyabodeh: The OP's post. A friend of mine been on my neck for a while.
And Hez, you no serious o. @lol ifa priest. Mafi ancestral religion me se yeye o
angry tongue

Yea it's true. That was as at last year. Don't know the current criteria for it now.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Okay wink
masonkz:

Yea it's true. That was as at last year. Don't know the current criteria for it now.
Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by Houseofglam7(f): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
Whoa!
Re: Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrCork:

Am sorry that explanation went over ur head. i will try to dumb it down next time wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!she Jilted Me,now She Is Begging To Come Back / What A Couple! / How Women Drive Men Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.