Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Where & How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where & How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend? (559 Views)

When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where & How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend? by Sunymoore(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
This is what matters most in any
Relationship if I must say. (Below Pix)
I asked this Question in my Hostel and the
Response from Guys was Really Shocking.
To be Candid Nairalanders, Where & How
did you Meet your Present Girlfriend??

Re: Where & How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend? by Dygeasy(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
On Nairaland!!! gringringrin
Re: Where & How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend? by Sunymoore(m): 4:29am On Aug 16, 2013
Dygeasy: On Nairaland!!! gringringrin
Yay. U must be a lucky guy
Re: Where & How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 16, 2013
You people never listen. You have been warned by oga at the top on NL that no money no relationship. And that the lack of money in relationships will result in the spread of HIV/AIDS. Oya stop the meeting thing and stick to making money first.

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Romance Secrets Of All Time / Anger Management / Apologizing In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.