Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed (40193 Views)

Cameroon’s President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed / Why Is Apostolic Faith Church So Quiet Among The Pentecostal Churches? / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by drake2005: 1:31am On Aug 16, 2013
Nigerians should pray I never become the president, I will close down every single church, mosque and worship centers. In fact, all religions banned. If you are caught praying/worshiping, you be shot to death. After one year, my government will assess the decree/ban to see if the change affected the nation positively or negatively. If negatively, the decree will be rescinded. However, If positively, the ban will continue. I say this because...RELIGION IS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA, AS WITH OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES.

13 Likes

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by ABAKA72(m): 1:52am On Aug 16, 2013
eGuerrilla: I bet some of those churches had names like the ones provided below

Source: FILEBE(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2010
Lol!!! CHUKWUDI AND SON EVANGELICAL MINISTRIES. GO AND TELL AHAB THAT ELIJAH IS HERE MINISTRIES. Choi!! Nlanders una no go kill me. ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by daroz(m): 1:57am On Aug 16, 2013
Religion in our society is now very counter productive, so this is the same thing I may do if I am opportuned to become a leader at d national level. Some pple all in d name of freedom of religion have tuned xtainity/islam into something else. The bible/koran is now being used(interpreted upside down) to blackmail and enslave d pple.

If I have my way I will totally scrap our 2major(foriegn) religion, ask them to go and organise themselves, after which they can start operating again under strict Government rules, among which will be where & where they will be situated, what & what they ought to be preaching or not, finally, strict regulation on how they use d holy book to falsefully / fraudulently obtain members of their had earned money. When I see what happens in some churches, I open my mouth in disbelief. I don't need to mention names of churches. Only very few pastors/ G.Os are doing d right thing, but we hardly hear their names.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by ABAKA72(m): 1:58am On Aug 16, 2013
Originakalokalo: Go and tell ahab that elijah is here ministry?

Jesus of God ministry?
Hmmmm.

Efrybody wan chop.

Next, we go hear

we collect only tithe and offering here ministry

and

dont bother about living a holy life ministry.

And finally

wear anything you like ministry.

Economy downturn tins.

Lol!!! you don kill me (*falls from the dinning table ROTFL)

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Judas2013: 2:03am On Aug 16, 2013
We need this in Nigeria ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Judas2013: 2:07am On Aug 16, 2013
dhardline: Just like this one

Wdf!
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Msgamble: 2:07am On Aug 16, 2013
If the ppl are mad about the Pentecostal church activities? They should protest n mob,closed the church not the president doing it unilaterily..closing church(because they challenge his authority n accountability) in Cameroon(70% xtain) is politically sucide..haba since 1982, it long thing
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Judas2013: 2:08am On Aug 16, 2013
Jesus is a curse to Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 16, 2013
Certainly a curse to Africa. Religion makes a human look stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by damorac: 2:26am On Aug 16, 2013
I CAN CONFIRM GUIDED MISSILES GOD CHURCH. I KNOW THE PASTOR VERY WELL. BASED IN GRA IKEJA

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by ZUBY77(m): 2:33am On Aug 16, 2013
Africa is just waking up.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Nigerianmovie(m): 2:44am On Aug 16, 2013
It is the duty of the government to protect her people so I support.
secondly religion especially"Christianity" has helped to aid and abet many crimes including corruption in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. So I support.
we need such in Nigeria too
so I support

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by bakynes(m): 2:53am On Aug 16, 2013
The noise they even cause is my own worries.In my area just arnd my house there are 6 different churches wit loud speakers outside.I just get furious with d noise.Even when they do Night vigil they wnt allow us to sleep.Na wa o we need such bans in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Pattey(m): 3:28am On Aug 16, 2013

Naija for show grin
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Pattey(m): 3:30am On Aug 16, 2013
ebamma: ban all religion, the chinese leaders who are atheist, made china a global force and one of the richest countries on earth, but our bible wielding and koran reciting leaders have been stealing us blind since 1960

Preach bro!

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by mathskill: 3:41am On Aug 16, 2013

6 Likes

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by UyiIredia(m): 3:43am On Aug 16, 2013
drake2005: Nigerians should pray I never become the president, I will close down every single church, mosque and worship centers. In fact, all religions banned. If you are caught praying/worshiping, you be shot to death. After one year, my government will assess the decree/ban to see if the change affected the nation positively or negatively. If negatively, the decree will be rescinded. However, If positively, the ban will continue. I say this because...RELIGION IS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA, AS WITH OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES.

So sorry that people who claim reason reason this way.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 16, 2013
ebamma: ban all religion, the chinese leaders who are atheist, made china a global force and one of the richest countries on earth, but our bible wielding and koran reciting leaders have been stealing us blind since 1960
hey bro,why don't you carry out a little research and find out that china has approved christianity as the official state religion,it will commence in about 7 years from now,google is your friend,and never you compare serious countries/continents like china/asia with your very very unserious continent called africa,where her leaders bereft of ideas sit tight to rule for life,imagine a man being in power since 1982! And your clapping for him,you really need to go do your research about paul biya before you clap for him.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 16, 2013
mathskill: You did not address any of the issues raised by the President for wanting to close churches.Mind you he didn't say ban Christianity but rather criminals parading themselves as miracle workers in the name of the holy lord Jesus. I remember a time when a co-worker fell ill immediately after giving birth and started loosing weight. Our oga at the top introduced her to his pastor to get a miracle cure dissuading her from seeking proper medical attention. It came rather late when the pain became unbearable and she had to go to a hospital were she was diagnosed with cancer. Granted she had cancer but if a doctor had seen her it just might have been possible to extend her life with modern medicine given the almost 6 months she wasted going to the pastor.
Another point is the camerounian president provides 24hr electricity infact i have never heard cameroun experiencing blackout and they are neighbours.He managed to wrestle bakassi(Rich in oil deposit) out of Nigerian hands when U.k still maintains the falklands which is 8,000 km away mainland Britain. I tell you that kind of president is welcome to overstay.
dude even niger republic have light,does that make them better than nigeria? Pentecostalism started in nigeria in the late 70s,are now saying nigeria became a mess in the 70s?
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Flygerian1(m): 3:55am On Aug 16, 2013
Subscribing...
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 16, 2013
Winners? Hmmm! Maybe d pastor SLAPPED hell out of d 9yr old child like his oga at d top did back den

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by nijanigga: 4:27am On Aug 16, 2013
Dreal1247: MARK MY WORDS, THAT PRESIDENT'S DAYS ARE NUMBERED. President since 1982. He has overstayed his welcome. I HEREBY DECLARE HIS SEAT VACANT. Like if you are in support.
You're at best delusional and sick. 200Million mumu.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by nijanigga: 4:30am On Aug 16, 2013

It's all business ventures, they will soon run out of names.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Fgn44: 4:37am On Aug 16, 2013
The truth is that religion has now become a snare and a racket.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by ghettodreamz(m): 4:41am On Aug 16, 2013
So all the closed churches have been operating illegally for many years and it just dawn on him that he should take this step? I really don't get it.. Perhaps, this is one of the many ways Satan and his cohorts are planning to use in order to diminish number of people who are candidates of Heaven; by using all these earthly government rulers(anti-Christ) to carry out his evil acts.

Well, Satan is such a BIG LOSER on this, because 'No Matter What' JESUS REIGNS

3 Likes

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by talentedjoe(m): 4:57am On Aug 16, 2013
Someone should remind that president what happened to the brains of those dat made d king darius pass a decree of worshipping not d almighty God for 30 days...of course..lion den tinz...he should be careful...not even Pharoah stopped d children of israelites from worshipping

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by omajali2003(m): 4:59am On Aug 16, 2013
When a man decides to do battle with God, then His days are numbered. This man called Biya will soon end up in the red sea

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Ayoobscom(m): 5:09am On Aug 16, 2013
A healthy decision
The roles of the church is inded gaining more popularity for people to see..I was thinking is only the money extortion wahala ,,,so they ve banned seeing doctors too hnn.

And their target too makes me laugh.u know ..#private jet thing# so that they can fly to heaven incase there was no more rapture...

I also heard they participate in undoing marriages...but Jesus said put no asunder lol..thank God my wife is not a witchcraft
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 16, 2013
Good move Mr President. God bless u. It was about time

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Ivynwa(f): 5:28am On Aug 16, 2013
So no be only Naija dey get these pastor's brainwashing and mindlessness of some of their followers?

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Gr8mark(m): 5:32am On Aug 16, 2013
owolabifunke14: I wish na for nigeria dem ban churches mek I see who go force me to wake up bcox of church for sunday morning. The tin dey tire me to go mek I talk truth

Why not relocate 2 Cameroun..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.