Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed (40189 Views)

Cameroon’s President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed / Why Is Apostolic Faith Church So Quiet Among The Pentecostal Churches? / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by DutchNegro(m): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2013
I comment my reserve
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by SHAAWA: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2013
ZUBY77:

Any country that gives 24 hour electricity is better than you.

because they pay their electricity bills. They use national IDCard to connect people so if you default as a tenant and move another house u will never be connected aside from prosecution.

Life is light.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by IdiAmin2(m): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2013
peedeeasobie: @Drake
U CAN NEVER EVER be the president of this country. Go and find out from men who wanted to anihilate christianity from this country, both those who were president and those who intended to be- THEY ARE IN THE GRAVE.
That's y there are men who will never rule this nation no matter their monies and influence.

God has registered ur words in heaven, years to come u will forget these words and seek for a political office but God will never forget and he will remind u that He, Jehova sits on the throne and controls the affairs of men!

who is this slow poke? They are in the grave
so what does being in the grave have to do with wanting to anihilate christianity?
being in the grave is a natural process of life. so do you mean your god killed them because they wanted to anihilate christianity. I know many great so called MOG like Obadare and Idahosa who promoted christianity in this country. where are they now - THEY ARE IN THE GRAVE

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by collynzo2(m): 8:31am On Aug 16, 2013
abu0710102013: When did cameroon become a west African country
Cameroon is a West African country. The fact that they aren't part of Ecowas doesn't make them less so. Some European countries aren't part of EU
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by taiocol: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2013
to be frank christianity has caused more harm than Good in Nigeria. Even an armed robber would claim to hav given life to christ nd start a church.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by collynzo2(m): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2013
blink182: President since 1982, what is wrong with African leaders?
What's wrong with Cameroonian people? They hate the man so much but do nothing about it other than singing gay arsè songs against him.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by 9icetoo(m): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2013
Biya may have got it wrong. However religion is somehow to be blamed for a lot of the problems we have in africa. On my way back from work yesterday, i decided to do a lil census. I counted the number of churches and schools i passed on the way home. Churches outnumbered school by 10 to 1. Little wonder these pastors can easily brainwash their congregations. Biya should map out a plan for regulating these churches and more should be done for education. It is even written in the bible that people perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by laclass(m): 8:34am On Aug 16, 2013
Wild beast turning against the harlot just like the bible said..The bible never lied about its prophecies .only those with ears and eyes can see and hear clearly revelation prophecies are being fulfilled .(Rev 18: 4,21. Luke 21:36)
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by MrAboki: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2013
Cameroon just took the very first step to emmancipation... cool

Step 1.

Educate the next generation aggressively. Ignorance and foolishness must be eradicated.

Step 2.

Kill Corruption

Step 3.

Justice & Equity

Step 4.

Kill religion.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 16, 2013
owolabifunke14: I wish na for nigeria dem ban churches mek I see who go force me to wake up bcox of church for sunday morning. The tin dey tire me to go mek I talk truth
ON UR WAY 2COLVONE...CHURCH NOISE ALWAYS STOP U 2FLY 2UR XPECTATION ABI....WITCH LIKE U...
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by DutchNegro(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2013
eGuerrilla: I bet some of those churches had names like the ones provided below

Source: FILEBE(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2010

I fear dose names o..
M scared of changing my church cos i don't wanna end up somewhere like AK47 FOR D DEVIL when i don't ve a bullet proof against stray bullets *grins wildly*
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by SirMethod: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2013
addicted268: Point of correction@article.cameroon is in CENTRAL west africa.
Central Africa wld do dear
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by mko2005: 8:52am On Aug 16, 2013
God is watching !
Since the days of John the baptist,the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by Force !

Exactly what the roman catholics with the help of the emperor did to the early true Christians!

God help us
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by kinkymax: 8:54am On Aug 16, 2013
Catholic Church is behind all these,each day they are losing members !!! D person dat wrot dis is a fool. Catholic chrch losin members?ode. FYI catholic chrch is d oldest and largest institution in d world with approx 1.5billion catholics all around d world meanin dat abt 2/3rd of d world populatn is catholics.catholic chrch is jst d modest dey wil neva pass deir boundary dey don't mak unnecessary noise. Ask yursef!! Av u seen any university polytechnic or any higher institution in d world without a catholic chrch NO. In actual fact wen we re talkin abt d chrch or xtianity we talkin abt the catholic chrch
D truth is all dz mushroom pentecostal chrches wil soon go bak to deir origin wh is d catholic chrch.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by peedeeasobie(m): 8:57am On Aug 16, 2013
@ Idi amin.
I live on a higher plane and I can't start bantering words with u.

I speak wisdom and I don't understand unrefined words like urs.

#Learn how to make ur points without insults.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Ebenezerk2: 8:59am On Aug 16, 2013
if you don't have any good contribution, you better keep your mouth shut, nobody asked you to give a dine, those that know the importance of giving will give and they will receive their blessings as long as they sow on a fertile land, that is why God keeps on blessing them, and those that have the same reasoning with you tend to poverty
Ogbonaikenna: Winners chapel in cameroon? The pentecostal houses should be banned. I believe redeemed christian church of God will be on the banned list too. How can a pastor be asking for 1billion naira donation per person? Mukina2 front page abeg. Lets shame all these conmen
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by HolyHolla(m): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2013
Mr Aboki: Cameroon just took the very first step to emmancipation... cool

Step 1.

Educate the next generation aggressively. Ignorance and foolishness must be eradicated.

Step 2.

Kill Corruption

Step 3.

Justice & Equity

Step 4.

Kill religion.

And after 3 decades of ruling, I have Paul Biya's score card right here on my table:

On education: 45%. There are still far too many uneducated in Cameroon.

On corruption: 20%. His family members and friends are stinkinly rich because of corruption and he has often been personally accused of corruption without any real investigations into the matters.

On Justice and Equity: 5%. This singular move of global ban on pentecostals makes him a dictator and unequitable. Even before now, his iron grip on power is the only reason he's still ruling till now.

On Religion: 70%. Hitherto, he has been democratic about religion and even accomodating illegality. If he shuts down only churches that are operating illegaly, he gets 90%. But if he includes legally registered ones, he gets 30%... and Cameroon takes the biggest step towards doom!!!
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Judas2013: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2013
RedBenson:

I bet you are not well or dont know what you are saying. How is Jesus the curse to Nigeria? Is Jesus the one misguiding people and performing fake miracles? What you have here are 'wolves in sheeps clothing' and you are here castigating Jesus. Thank God you said 'Jesus' and not 'Jesus Christ'.

Jesus Christ: THE BIGGEST LIE EVER TOLD!!
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by scarter75: 9:10am On Aug 16, 2013
jammyng: For your info, westerners are more religious, I repeat more religious (not fanatical) than africans. I bet you don't know that the key statement of the US is 'in God we trust'

If I may ask, do you know which God exactly that they trust? Some people also refer to satan as their god! You can do a research about the one dollar bill on the internet about the hidden signs, symbols and history. On completion, you can make your mind up.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by tankoemmanuel(m): 9:11am On Aug 16, 2013
[b][/b]
hisson3: dude even niger republic have light,does that make them better than nigeria? Pentecostalism started in nigeria in the late 70s,are now saying nigeria became a mess in the 70s?

That a huge lie. The proliferation of the Pentecostal, fake and miracle centres started in the early 90s during Abacha's regime. Things were so bad that Nigerians found God in a new light, thinking that miracles will solve the hardship that came with Abacha's brutal dictatorship. That was when religion ceased to be the opium of the masses, but now the marijuana, the ganja of the masses.
There is much ado about imported religions in Africa, the heart of darkness, and Nigerian being at the core of this heart of darkness, has now been shackled with primitivity in the shady concealment of the sharp practices of these money-making enterprises called pentecostalism.
If sanity is to be restored in the system, pentecostalism has to be proscribed.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Policewoman(f): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2013
Winners Chapel again!!
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Judas2013: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2013
scarter75:

If I may ask, do you know which God exactly that they trust? Some people also refer to satan as their god! You can do a research about the one dollar bill on the internet about the hidden signs, symbols and history. On completion, you can make your mind up.

Thanks for lecturing the fool bro
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Ebenezerk2: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2013
even if the position of authority is 1kobo, you can't get money to buy it.
drake2005: Nigerians should pray I never become the president, I will close down every single church, mosque and worship centers. In fact, all religions banned. If you are caught praying/worshiping, you be shot to death. After one year, my government will assess the decree/ban to see if the change affected the nation positively or negatively. If negatively, the decree will be rescinded. However, If positively, the ban will continue. I say this because...RELIGION IS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA, AS WITH OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: Winners chapel in cameroon? The pentecostal houses should be banned. I believe redeemed christian church of God will be on the banned list too. How can a pastor be asking for 1billion naira donation per person? Mukina2 front page abeg. Lets shame all these conmen
zombies eat people with brain so you're save.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by tomzman: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2013
Though I agree Christianity is being turned to something else these days especially in African countries, the action of the president is uncalled for. Well, let them simply close down all the ones that are not registered and leave the rest. The guy has even overstayed his welcome. President for 31 years.
Africa has a huge problem.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2013
kinkymax: Catholic Church is behind all these,each day they are losing members !!! D person dat wrot dis is a fool. Catholic chrch losin members?ode. FYI catholic chrch is d oldest and largest institution in d world with approx 1.5billion catholics all around d world meanin dat abt 2/3rd of d world populatn is catholics.catholic chrch is jst d modest dey wil neva pass deir boundary dey don't mak unnecessary noise. Ask yursef!! Av u seen any university polytechnic or any higher institution in d world without a catholic chrch NO. In actual fact wen we re talkin abt d chrch or xtianity we talkin abt the catholic chrch
D truth is all dz mushroom pentecostal chrches wil soon go bak to deir origin wh is d catholic chrch.
catholic church my foot. Coded idol worshippers

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by hardeyincah(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2013
eGuerrilla: I bet some of those churches had names like the ones provided below

Source: FILEBE(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2010

but winners chapel was mentioned bolldly
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by ycmdng(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2013

I shake my head for u cry
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by seyi360(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2013
Get ur facts right,when did RCCG pastor ask for 1billion per head?
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by hohafrank(m): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2013
Dreal1247: MARK MY WORDS, THAT PRESIDENT'S DAYS ARE NUMBERED. President since 1982. He has overstayed his welcome. I HEREBY DECLARE HIS SEAT VACANT. Like if you are in support.
Big Amen/////////
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2013
sayit_out1: MARK MY WORDS & YOU CAN ALSO QUOTE ME WHEN THE TIME COMES; THIS IS THE BEGINING OF THE END FOR THE SOCALLED MR PRESIDENT.

SINCE THE BEGINING OF TIME NOBODY OR POWER THAT STOOD AGAINST GOD SURVIVED IT. CLOSING ALL CHURCHES BECOS HE THINKS SOME ARE FAKE IS A FIGHT AGAINST THE ONE WHO CALLED THE REAL ONCE.

THE FACT THAT THERE ARE FAKE PASTORS, IS A SIGN THAT THE REAL ONCE ARE THERE SO WHY CONDEM ALL?

THE SCRIPTURE SAYS; I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT.

I ADVICE EVERYONE TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT THEIR COMMENTS AND SEE HOW THIS PRESIDENT WILL END.

LET GOD ARISE AND LET HIS ENEMIES BE SCARTTER.

...a time for all who mocks the church of GOD to see NO ONE tampers with the things of GOD and goes free.

You are ranting cos this move will impair ur tithe/offering/vow collection abi? Which God? God of fake pastors will fight the president? Abeg go siddon jare!
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by SplendidE(f): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2013
Ama proud catholic n i aint lukn bak,,,There's anoda i've seen BACK TO BIBLE CHURCH_MKD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.