Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,863 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

After 19 Years Of Marriage, 52-year-old Woman Finally Gives Birth - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / After 19 Years Of Marriage, 52-year-old Woman Finally Gives Birth (980 Views)

OMG! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy In Private. Who Didn't See This? / Actress Eve Esin Transformed To An Old Woman For Movie Role (photos) / Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 19 Years Of Marriage, 52-year-old Woman Finally Gives Birth by Lekan247: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
Oya oh make ona visit the link make ona hear the full tory. Beloved brethen that woman happen to be my neighbour.

http://newsngr..com/2013/08/after-19-years-of-marriage-52-year-old.html
Re: After 19 Years Of Marriage, 52-year-old Woman Finally Gives Birth by Nomski0(f): 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ok we've heard. But i'm not clicking on that link, paste the story here if you want us to rejoice with you fully smiley smiley smiley
Re: After 19 Years Of Marriage, 52-year-old Woman Finally Gives Birth by Lekan247: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nomski0: Ok we've heard. But i'm not clicking on that link, paste the story here if you want us to rejoice with you fully smiley smiley smiley
My mouse no longer recognize copy and paste. Click on that link in jesus name.
Re: After 19 Years Of Marriage, 52-year-old Woman Finally Gives Birth by Nomski0(f): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lekan247:
My mouse no longer recognize copy and paste. Click on that link in jesus name.
eya, my mouse doesnt click on links that want to use NL to drive traffic to their blogs grin grin grin
Re: After 19 Years Of Marriage, 52-year-old Woman Finally Gives Birth by YomiWilliams(m): 2:05am On Aug 16, 2013
I really express M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ joy for both couples over their patience and endurance,"its not easy for the Huby Τ̅☺ wait this long" and their untiring resilence.

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu And Angelo Collins Reunited Yesterday In Lagos / Sanyeri Getting Married December 1st / First Ever “mask Invasion” Fashion/exhibition Takes Centre Stage In Abuja!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.