Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,204 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Where Elisha,eunoch,moses Have Gone When God Took Them Alive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Elisha,eunoch,moses Have Gone When God Took Them Alive (1600 Views)

Why Did God "Kill" 42 Lads Merely For Saying Elisha Was Bald? / Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Elisha,eunoch,moses Have Gone When God Took Them Alive by FMK(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2008
where those guys  are ?
Re: Where Elisha,eunoch,moses Have Gone When God Took Them Alive by TayoD1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2008
@FMK,

That should be Elijah and not Elisha.

Moses actually died.
Re: Where Elisha,eunoch,moses Have Gone When God Took Them Alive by noetic(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2008
Tayo-D:

@FMK,

Moses actually died.

so did elijah and enouch.
Re: Where Elisha,eunoch,moses Have Gone When God Took Them Alive by AKO1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2008
noetic:

so did elijah and enouch.

Source
Re: Where Elisha,eunoch,moses Have Gone When God Took Them Alive by KAG: 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2008
A_K_O:

Source

All that have lived have died and all that will live will die.
Re: Where Elisha,eunoch,moses Have Gone When God Took Them Alive by noetic(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2008
A_K_O:

Source

I would have loved to discuss futher by citing biblibical sources, but this statement below that u made in the herbal thread is unfortunate and largely tells of ur ulterior motive. my sources will definitely be from the bible and since it appears u dont share my belief in His word, we will only end up debating our beliefs which I am not intreasted in.

@ Topic

If Jesus ever fell sick while He was on earth, what would he have used?
Re: Where Elisha,eunoch,moses Have Gone When God Took Them Alive by Ndipe(m): 2:31am On Jun 06, 2008
I think Elijah and Enoch died, even though speculations abound that they may be alive, and would play an active role in the end times. It's even believed that they are the Two Witnesses, mentioned in the Holy Bible.

http://www.cgom.org/Publications/Booklets/Enoch_Elijah.htm

The above link attempts to explain that Enoch and Elijah died.
Re: Where Elisha,eunoch,moses Have Gone When God Took Them Alive by Esss(m): 2:45am On Jun 06, 2008
Ndipe:

@ Topic

If Jesus ever fell sick while He was on earth, what would he have used?

I don die with laff. which person oikin write dis thing??

ask for the rest, dem don poof since.
Re: Where Elisha,eunoch,moses Have Gone When God Took Them Alive by FMK(m): 6:31am On Jun 06, 2008
if they died why the bible never clarify on this issue because they have been taken alive like jesus has been too when he rose up from the death

(1) (Reply)

Christains:we Have Been Deceived! / Faith Works And Dead Works / The CallED, The SanctifiED And The PreservED - An Exposition On Jude Verse One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.