Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages (15740 Views)

Entire River Covered With 220,000 Pounds Of Dead Fishes From Pollution (PHOTOS) / Julius Malema Called A Bbc Reporter A "Bastar..." / Full Text Of Barack Obama's Speech to the Muslim World In Cairo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by NJlapto1: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2013
druid06:

It wasn't an insult or a disrespect of any sort. If I wanted to be disrespectful of someone else's faith, I'm sure I have a lot of derogative terms for that in my diction. My previous post was more of a food for thought. I'm tired of religion being it Islam, Christianity, Judaism and others as always the tool for destruction and hatred. Religion on most part has caused more good than harm but yet we still follow blindly in their doctrine. The mother prayed for the protection and safety of her daughter on phone but it seems if fell on deaf ears which touched a spot in my heart and angered me. There're millions of people of there praying to their God's in the own way for peace and unity but it seems all the God's has turned their backs on them but yet we still follow in their ways and act as tools for destruction for them. Why can't we just toss religion aside and use our common sense. Love ourselves like we would love our own children and let peace reigh instead of allowing religion to dictate and control our lifes. Just saying.

Just Bleep off you retard!
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2013
cry embarassed cry embarassed cry embarassed cry embarassed
and what hurts me most is dat the poor girl died because of one senseless riot over one senseless politician.. *sniffs* may GOD help her mother to bear the loss and may dis NOT be our potion.. May nigeria never get as worse as egypt.. GOD help ur children.. Give dem peace oo LORD cry embarassed cry embarassed cry embarassed
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Originalsly: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2013
Hmmm...sad...but what monument was she risking her life to cover? ...that's beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
sage_: Any change of government must be constitutional. The army in Egypt bleep up. Restore the legitimate government of Egypt and wait for election day to effect changes. It's not difficult if truly majority of Egyptians are fed up with Morsi.
Coup and unconstitutional change of government of any form must not only be condemn but also rejection by well meaning citizens of all nations.
Guy dont u know dat egypt is a coursed natiön? Dont u read ur bible? They will definately suffer
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by scorpidmo(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
People need to think logically before making snide comments. U read and watch the news without bothering to know the hurdles journalists go through to get u d info. FYI, a sky news cameraman also died recently. Their blood are on your hands; Mansour, Obama, UN.
For you religious bigots, read a book for God sakes. Learn about others beliefs, then make factual argument. After all we are all humans first, except you believe u r a superior being to the rest of us; Shut up and pay ur respects.
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by okunboy: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
otokx: no gut wrenching stuff there
Even if you swallowed foetus, you, reading those communucation between mom and daugther that was slained minutes after should make your gut wrench indeed. The last message of the mother, to her already dead daugter is heart-breaking! May her soul rest in peace!
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by rahamAllah: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
druid06: It seems Allah was deaf to her prayers about protecting her daughter yet some would kill, destroy and do some unmentionable deeds for HIM. Isn't it ironic and pathetic? Fighting for a deity who doesn't give a hoot about you, who wants you to destroy and kill innocent lives because to him they're infidels. People stop putting your hands in false GODS and make your destiny by your own hands.

Despite the fact that blood still runs in your veins, you live a miserable life compared to the matyrs in Egypt.
And quite unfortunate, you are not getting out of it soon.
Truely its your life but you surely die one day just like you predecessors who fought out the last drop of blood in them to kill the light of ISLAM. Islam lives but your predecessors are no more.
Will you not take a rethink?
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by sirgreen: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
this is pathetic that a daughter finish talking with her mum after a while no body could hear her again, may GOD the mum fortitude to bear the lost RIP HABIBA
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by homic: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
very sad.
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by christiscomin: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
I watched it also on youtube as Amry buchered innocent protesters....... Lovelive through defender of Egypt democracy.
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
Is very hard to say "but Rest in Peace dear"
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Gwekzy: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
this is sad...
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Adagba1: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
Originalsly: Hmmm...sad...but what monument was she risking her life to cover? ...that's beyond me.
Some people can misbehave,I tell you.Every body want to be C. Amanpour.What monument is she covering for Gods sake?
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Elcapo(m): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
druid06: It seems Allah was deaf to her prayers about protecting her daughter yet some would kill, destroy and do some unmentionable deeds for HIM. Isn't it ironic and pathetic? Fighting for a deity who doesn't give a hoot about you, who wants you to destroy and kill innocent lives because to him they're infidels. People stop putting your hands in false GODS and make your destiny by your own hands.
The gods are not to be blame... Some situations are destined to happen

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
skeletine: Una two dey craze. Just replace Allah with Jesus or whatsoever and the statement is still valid and TRUE. But you can keep your respect one side.

Ur father and mother dey craze.. Bastardo
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
druid06:

It wasn't an insult or a disrespect of any sort. If I wanted to be disrespectful of someone else's faith, I'm sure I have a lot of derogative terms for that in my diction. My previous post was more of a food for thought. I'm tired of religion being it Islam, Christianity, Judaism and others as always the tool for destruction and hatred. Religion on most part has caused more good than harm but yet we still follow blindly in their doctrine. The mother prayed for the protection and safety of her daughter on phone but it seems if fell on deaf ears which touched a spot in my heart and angered me. There're millions of people of there praying to their God's in the own way for peace and unity but it seems all the God's has turned their backs on them but yet we still follow in their ways and act as tools for destruction for them. Why can't we just toss religion aside and use our common sense. Love ourselves like we would love our own children and let peace reigh instead of allowing religion to dictate and control our lifes. Just saying.

U an atheist I guess. I would love to meet u in person.. Please send me a PM if u reside in Lagos. God not answering our prayers doesn't mean he's deaf.. He is simply exercising His powers over us as God,Allah (SWT).. Creator of the universe and its entire being. From the smallest molecular being to the biggest of them all.. I would have loved to be an atheist but the concept God is too heavy to be ignored.. No matter your views on Him,no matter hoe highly placed U are, U too insignificant to question God, U dare not question some of his creatures not to talk of Him. If u don't serve Him,someone else will and if someone else doesn't,another person will. Even if the whole world don't serve Him,creatures in other planets would serve Him.. I'd like learn about your faith.. Let's talk in private

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by ARico(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
vivacious vivi: Omg! This is heart wrenching. Especially the last text. Kai cry
cry
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by fuke(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
RIP Habibab.
Death on line of duty for the rest.
A prod death.
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by ziccoit: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
charybabe: there is no forgivnes after death its judgement. its disheartening to see young promisin youth die like dat. acept my sympathy mama habiba

Are you sure about this? Bring forth your reference.
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by ednut1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
Creative mind: Ednut, your head is indeed a nut. I think you were informed of the risk involved in coming to the world. Yet, you came. How come your thinking style is so shallow. A mosquito would not think the way you did o. Anyway, a big head doesn't make a big intellectual.
no one was consulted before we found our selves on earth, can u advise ur family member to go nd cover news in war zones
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by telexfree1: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
Awww. Touching
Gone are her dreams of motherhood and a happily married life
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by ayinba1(f): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2013

May Allah have mercy on you!
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
For the 2nd time I felt bad for the death of a Muslim. May her soul rest in peace and prayers to her family especially her mother.

#onevirgingonetomeetAllah
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by druid06(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
rahamAllah:

Despite the fact that blood still runs in your veins, you live a miserable life compared to the matyrs in Egypt.
And quite unfortunate, you are not getting out of it soon.
Truely its your life but you surely die one day just like you predecessors who fought out the last drop of blood in them to kill the light of ISLAM. Islam lives but your predecessors are no more.
Will you not take a rethink?

Dude, you're hilarious. You're a nutter this one.
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by druid06(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
NJlapto1:

Just Bleep off you retard!

Maybe you should go f*ck your mother you corksucker.
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by druid06(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
ayinba1:

May Allah have mercy on you!

Maybe he should start first with you and teach you some respect and courtesy.
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by epicculture: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
Christian or Muslim I feel sorry 4 the mother R I P God help us all I keep thinking what this world is changing 2 only if we could live in love I mean true love 4 one another
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by JaaizTech: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
Obviously you are a man of little thoughts. Allah answers whichever of our prayers He desire, Every soul shall taste death at an appointed time, even if we desire it not. It is her appointed time, her mother can't change that no one can. The important thing is she died a Muslim, and I pray she died a pious Muslim.
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by sweettease(f): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry so sad, especially the last text... May God deliver us
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by dabossman(m): 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
druid06:

Hhm, so in your opinion religion is the problem and not the way people choose selfishly to interpret it. You say we should use our common sense. Okay. But isn't that in itself subjective? What is an act of common sense to you might practically be illogical to the next man. Do you know how many "common sense" actions have created havoc in the world we live in? I'm sure there are many wars that were fought on what seemed logical to one group and impractical to another. God did not create robots. The problem of the world is man's selfish logic and not "religion".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJK, U.S. Diplomat Arrested In Turkey For Forging Passport / The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands / War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.