Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces (41758 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces Display Boko Haram Flags Captured During Battle With Them / See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES / US Four Star General Of AFRICOM Caught In The Web Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by 50calibre(m): 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
Very nice, but my question is How many men did these women sleep with in their young days to climb through the ranks ( because now they are old, down and out)

The Nigerian army itself is just a glorified militia, I wonder what the criteria for promotion are because it seems anyone can be promoted anyhow, and most of the high ranking officers are from the north.

When I see some so called retired generals of the Nigerian army, I ask myself, who made these guys generals ? You can see the lack of discipline, the flippancy, the stu*pidity and then I relate them with other generals around the world, and I realise that these guys are nothing but pseudo-generals.

1 Like

Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by lollyefisi: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
DerideGull: I stopped reading the original crap when stumbled onto the phrases such as “the first in Nigeria and first in Africa”. I guess such endeavor is very silly and uneducated arrogation of err of personality which is very common among certain ethnic group in Nigeria.

According the posted junk, the picture depicts a naval officer with the rank of Rear Admiral not a Major General. Thank goodness the lady was not the first female medical doctor who had enlisted into Nigerian armed forces. There were female medical doctors in Nigerian Armed Forces who even attended the rank of Major as far back as 1966. Barring unforeseen circumstances, such ladies would have made the rank of general before the indicated individual even enlisted.

No doubt it came from a person who thought prime minister was a Head of State in Nigeria.

Always take time to read an article or a write up before making comments. It is very obvious you did not read the article and yet you made a comment refering to the article. You have displayed the level of your intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by madanne4real: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
Some of those girls wey get waka pass roles for Nollywood pls, take note.
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by Saraben(f): 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
I WANT TO B LIK U MA'AM. SO HELP ME GOD AMEN
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by Katsumoto: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
DerideGull: I stopped reading the original crap when stumbled onto the phrases such as “the first in Nigeria and first in Africa”. I guess such endeavor is very silly and uneducated arrogation of err of personality which is very common among certain ethnic group in Nigeria.

According the posted junk, the picture depicts a naval officer with the rank of Rear Admiral not a Major General. Thank goodness the lady was not the first female medical doctor who had enlisted into Nigerian armed forces. There were female medical doctors in Nigerian Armed Forces who even attended the rank of Major as far back as 1966. Barring unforeseen circumstances, such ladies would have made the rank of general before the indicated individual even enlisted.

No doubt it came from a person who thought prime minister was a Head of State in Nigeria.

Unnecessary envy eating Dede1 up as usual.

The picture of the Admiral is clearly labelled. The thread is about the first two star general and Dede1 is referring to majors in 1966. They could have been colonels for all we care but they didn't become Generals. grin grin grin

You don't have to keep exposing yourself Dede.

3 Likes

Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by shadrach77: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
why must any achievement by a woman be celebrated? It's quite patronising and demeaning to the female folks. What happened to gender equality ? angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
nice feat
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by DerideGull(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
lollyefisi:

Always take time to read an article or a write up before making comments. It is very obvious you did not read the article and yet you made a comment refering to the article. You have displayed the level of your intelligence.

People seemed not fit to hide their idiocy. I guess this could be attributed to faceless cover provided by the Internet. My previous post was directed to the original poster who has the knack to confuse issues. The original post was a brazen display of unfounded chest beating compounded with literary idiocy.
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by Katsumoto: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
shadrach77: why must any achievement by a woman be celebrated? It's quite patronising and demeaning to the female folks. What happened to gender equality ? angry angry angry angry

Is it demeaning when you celebrate achievements by men?

If its a worthy achievement, why not? Its not like it's an achievement about who opened the first brothel in Nigeria.
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by BMZK: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
They are called non combattant officers.
Some of them cannot even C winkCK a gun talkless of pulling the trigger.
There is tin line between a non combattant officer and a bloody civilian.
Well done madam for being a professional Doctor.
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by Katsumoto: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
DerideGull:

People seemed not fit to hide their idiocy. I guess this could be attributed to faceless cover provided by the Internet. My previous post was directed to the original poster who has the knack to confuse issues. The original post was a brazen display of unfounded chest beating compounded with literary idiocy.

Please point out the chest beating in the original write-up. We are waiting.
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by andymofia(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
It's about time.
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
Noob Saibot:

You and who?
From where to where? grin
angry angry
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by chenu(m): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
rigormortis: i want to fvkc this woman
u want to go to yabaleft abi
rigormortis: i want to fvkc this woman
u want to go to yabaleft abi
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by Sijo01(f): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
Remove hair-dress and give three earthly cheers to the woman wey sabi
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by DerideGull(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
Katsumoto:

Unnecessary envy eating Dede1 up as usual.

The picture of the Admiral is clearly labelled. The thread is about the first two star general and Dede1 is referring to majors in 1966. The could have been colonels for all we care but they didn't become Generals. grin grin grin

You don't have to keep exposing yourself Dede.

This is not the first time you have disappointed me and definitely would not be the last. I knew what the poster was trying achieve. In his/her usual deceptive manners, it is subtle to write about senior rank. However, he/she forgot there were female enlisted soldiers/doctors before Mrs. ADERONKE KALE who even attended the rank of major before ADERONKE KALE thought of joining the army when the events of 1966 cut their careers short.

2 Likes

Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by DerideGull(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
Katsumoto:

Please point out the chest beating in the original write-up. We are waiting.

Is Mrs. ADERONKE KALE the first Nigerian female doctor to have enlisted into Nigerian armed forces?
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by DerideGull(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by Katsumoto: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
DerideGull:

This is not the first time you have disappointed me and definitely would not be the last. I knew what the poster was trying achieve. In his/her usual deceptive manners, it is subtle to write about senior rank. However, he/she forgot there were female enlisted soldiers/doctors before Mrs. ADERONKE KALE who even attended the rank of major before ADERONKE KALE thought of joining the army when the events of 1966 cut their careers short.

So your point is that she should have started with the first female Corporal, then Sergeant, then Lieutenant, followed by Captain, major, Lt. Colonel, Brigadier before finally arriving at General. SMDH

You knew what she was/is trying to do because you are present in her mind. So when she opened a thread about Abdusalam's wife, it was because Abdusalam's wife is from the same ethnic group as the OP and Gen Ronke Kale?

Do you try to re-read your comments before posting? If there is any disappointment here, it is in your thoughts and writing.

4 Likes

Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
DerideGull:

This is not the first time you have disappointed me and definitely would not be the last. I knew what the poster was trying achieve. In his/her usual deceptive manners, it is subtle to about senior rank. However, he/she forgot there were female enlisted soldiers/doctors before Mrs. ADERONKE KALE who even attended the rank of major before ADERONKE KALE thought of joining the army before the events of 1966 cut their careers short.

Have actually noticed the way u construct sentences senselessly by throwing out tantrums without u knowing what u are actually doing.
i saw ur first post on the thread. Deridegull, its full of d TOTAL OPPOSITE OF WISDOM.

im not saying this to insult u BUT tell u the truth. The way u post most times skews the real meaning it gives as per the topic.

BRO, twisting words & ending up saying d opposite and abnormal isnt in the interest of people here.
Just talk simple & leave!

2 Likes

Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by Katsumoto: 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
DerideGull:

Is Mrs. ADERONKE KALE the first Nigerian female doctor to have enlisted into Nigerian armed forces?

Can you point to the place in the write up where it stated that she was the first female Nigerian doctor in the Army?
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by frudokafor(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
Her husband go don hear am, If he try whim she go give am wham
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
very inspiring...
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by kayfx2(m): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
DerideGull:

who be this mumu sef?...Oga, Make we hear word....English too much

3 Likes

Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by irecruit(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
WELL D0NE MA. YOU SHALL LEAVE LONG cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by DerideGull(m): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
Katsumoto:

So your point is that she should have started with the first female Corporal, then Sergeant, then Lieutenant, followed by Captain, major, Lt. Colonel, Brigadier before finally arriving at General. SMDH

You knew what she was/is trying to do because you are present in her mind. So when she opened a thread about Abdusalam's wife, it was because Abdusalam's wife is from the same ethnic group as the OP and Gen Ronke Kale?

Do you try to re-read your comments before posting? If there is any disappointment here, it is in your thoughts and writing.

I wrote my response based on what he/she had written and posted. The fact remains that Mrs. ADERONKE KALE may not be the first Nigerian female doctor who is a commissioned officer in Nigerian armed forces.
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by contactlenz: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
DerideGull:

Dede slowpoke is really a big Olodo

7 Likes

Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
Can she shoot gun?
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by NoobSaibot1: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
nadia_SA: angry angry

Any problem? tongue
Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by afrodoc(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
DerideGull:

I wrote my response based on what he/she had written and posted. The fact remains that Mrs. ADERONKE KALE is not first Nigerian female doctor who is a commissioned officer in Nigerian armed forces.

The Article did not claim she was the first female doctor or first female commissioned officer, it clearly stated that she was the first female 2 star general. Your statements so far make one believe that you are either a person with learning disability and comprehension problems or you are a very bitter and sad man with an agenda.
If its the first I sincerely pity you and if its the second I pity you even more

6 Likes

Re: Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
Emzybrown: Can she shoot gun?
U can as well make urself a good sample at first by telling her to shoot towards ur head or knees.
...from there, u can know whether she can actually shoot or not undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best Developed State In South-South Region? / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York / El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.