Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Nigeria Mastercard And Visacard Acceptable For Making Online Payment. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Mastercard And Visacard Acceptable For Making Online Payment. (830 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? / Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Mastercard And Visacard Acceptable For Making Online Payment. by phemiay(m): 7:44am On Aug 16, 2013
In one of my recent post On Hot selling Products in Nigeria, I promised to shared different means of making payment online or let me say various mastercard and visacard that can be used for making payment. Gone are the days where you must open a domicillary account which will cost you nothing less than #10,000 before you could make any form of payment online but with improved technology in our banks you can now make payment with your ATM card you collect from your bank. For those who those who their banks issue
them Mastercard or visa card ATM, just visit your bank and register it for online payment but the problem with most of this banks ATM is that most of them are not widely acceptable for making online payment but today i will share with you a list of mastercard and Visacard that is widely acceptable for making online payment. http://www.josphatinfo.com/2013/08/Nigeria-mastercard-and-visacard-acceptable-online.html
Re: Nigeria Mastercard And Visacard Acceptable For Making Online Payment. by bigtymer: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2013
phemiay: In one of my recent post On Hot selling Products in Nigeria, I promised to shared different means of making payment online or let me say various mastercard and visacard that can be used for making payment. Gone are the days where you must open a domicillary account which will cost you nothing less than #10,000 before you could make any form of payment online but with improved technology in our banks you can now make payment with your ATM card you collect from your bank. For those who those who their banks issue
them Mastercard or visa card ATM, just visit your bank and register it for online payment but the problem with most of this banks ATM is that most of them are not widely acceptable for making online payment but today i will share with you a list of mastercard and Visacard that is widely acceptable for making online payment. http://www.josphatinfo.com/2013/08/Nigeria-mastercard-and-visacard-acceptable-online.html

@phemjay...pls can what is difference btw master and visa DEBIT CARD to master and visa CREDIT CARD, is it desame or otherwise , becos some online store dont accept either M or V debit card rather they will accept Credit card. thx for your platform as i await your response.
Re: Nigeria Mastercard And Visacard Acceptable For Making Online Payment. by arbitrage: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kindly cite examples of such stores and I will try it now. I only know of hotels abroad or car hire that will do that.
Re: Nigeria Mastercard And Visacard Acceptable For Making Online Payment. by Floxxi(f): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
Please is UBA mastercard accetable for online importation?

(1) (Reply)

A Barbing Salon Or A Game Center-advise Please! / We Purchase And Finance Heavy Equipment For Construction, Quarry, Dredging, Etc / I need Tutorial On How To Import Used Gadgets With Just 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.