Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nokia Im Config! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Im Config! (1923 Views)

Easily Create Http Injector Config File Yourself / How To Download And Install Whatsapp IM Messenger On Any Phones / Config nokia 3110 Using Zain With Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia Im Config! by val49(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2008
Pls.Kan smebody help me out wif d server config 4 NOKIA's IM(6600,6630,6680,etc)?Pls.I nid all d configs 4 yahoo,lyk d web address,etc.Honsule,dual core,brine,dragnet,info,donaseun,abeg,help me.U kan post it here.Thank u.
Re: Nokia Im Config! by val49(m): 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2008
Guys,pls abeg help me wif dis thingy nw?Abeg.Biko.Ejo.Doalla.Pls.Lol.
Re: Nokia Im Config! by val49(m): 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2008
Celtel em em s nw!@brine
Re: Nokia Im Config! by val49(m): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2008
Ehn post am nw.
Re: Nokia Im Config! by val49(m): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2008
Abeg post am nw.
Re: Nokia Im Config! by DualCore1: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2008
Lol brine u be case, i follow dey beg, help this guy jo. If u do, i promise 2 increase ur garri ration by 2 cubes of sugar.
Re: Nokia Im Config! by val49(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2008
Yup.I av.
Re: Nokia Im Config! by honsule(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2008
how did i configured my phone for the IM let me check out,but in case i can't find it,sect should be of help.because you have to register on one site and you will get the configuration of your phone.
Re: Nokia Im Config! by honsule(m): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2008
i dey.am still writin my second semester exams.i will finish on 16th of this month.
Re: Nokia Im Config! by val49(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2008
Lol.Abeg honsule,dual core,brine.Help me nw.Please.No turn me 2 beggar.
Re: Nokia Im Config! by honsule(m): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2008
@val49.Go to www.Yamigo.com and register there first,after your registration you will need to use your username and password to set up your IM ok.When you are thru with the registration hint me i will tell you how to use your celtel em em s with the stuff and i will even chat with you.Ok
Re: Nokia Im Config! by SholaBlog: 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2008
I wish I could help you.
cool
Re: Nokia Im Config! by val49(m): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2008
Honsule.Abeg.I ve registerd.Wat next?Pls.
Re: Nokia Im Config! by honsule(m): 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2008
Ok do this in your IM setting name of server type "Yamigo" after that use your registered password and username on your phone.The server name is:
Re: Nokia Im Config! by honsule(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2008
In the web address type:http://yamigo.com/wv/control and your network server should be celtel em em s.Ok
Re: Nokia Im Config! by sect(m): 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2008
@Poster Hons has given you the required details and also remember to check the 'fetch contact' box when you log into your yamigo account on pc,so as to get your I.M contacts sent directly to your phone OTA.
@Hons Long time,success in your exams but you guys are really fast ooo! Second semester exam already when am just resuming second semester in my school.
@Brine the poster said he's got celtel configurations already but you still went ahead to give him and you even posted the wrong configurations. Dont worry sha,i'll plead with DC to fulfill his promise.
@DC Abeg up brine's food ration for my sake. Atleast he tried to help.
Re: Nokia Im Config! by val49(m): 3:41am On Jun 06, 2008
Honsule,sect nd brine.Thanx 4 ol ur help.Bin tryin 2 connect but it kips telln me "unable 2 connect.Try again later". Does it usually behave lyk dis?Lol.Or is it a technical fault?
Re: Nokia Im Config! by val49(m): 3:59am On Jun 06, 2008
Mehn,guys,i ve solvd d problem.But without ur help,i wont have dne it.Honsule,d problem was d address.Edit dat ur post nd change d address 2 www.yamigo/wv/control instead of d http longtin.Yh it sounds crazy,but dat was ol d difference.We live in a crazy world.1ce mre i say thank you 2 ol da peeps who contributed.Cheers!!!
Re: Nokia Im Config! by sect(m): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2008
@Val You're welcome
@Brine Has DC garnished ur garri wit the 2 cubes yet?
@DC Give brine the cubes now,he's salivating already. . . .
Re: Nokia Im Config! by val49(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2008
Buh i gat a small problem@sect/honsule.Hw do i import my contacts 4rm d site?Pls.Thnx in advance.
Re: Nokia Im Config! by sect(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2008
I thought i already told you how to do that before. Log into your yamigo account via the web and click on 'your details'. Then you scroll down to edit your details,you will see a 'fetch contact' box under your IM username's and password's,make sure you check the fetch contact box and then save. Your contacts will be sent to your phone immediately OTA. Note that you must log out and re-login your IM before it will take effect.
Re: Nokia Im Config! by val49(m): 10:41am On Jun 06, 2008
K.Am on it sir!
Re: Nokia Im Config! by DualCore1: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2008
aight brine, u can have ur two cubes, dont make the table messy plz, i just waxed it.
Re: Nokia Im Config! by honsule(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2008
@Val. The client address i gave you is working perfectly on my Nseries.Nothing is wrong with the address.@Sect.Our school is not fast at all.What will you say about university of Jos that just finished their second semester exams and are about to resume for a new session middle of this month.You guys are in which session?Ours is 2007/2008.About rounding it off.
Re: Nokia Im Config! by sect(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2008
Hons you guys are rounding up 07/08 session academic calender and you think you guys are slow. What about we who just resumed second semester recently,wat will you call that? Una fast ooo,no be small
@DC Thanks bro, am sure he wont mess up the table.
@brine I hope you're satisfied now and you better dont dare ask for more cùs you wont get it.
@Val Any luck?
Re: Nokia Im Config! by topeteadr(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2008
what ' bout we wey just start first semester
Re: Nokia Im Config! by val49(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2008
Mehn.I tried wat u told me twice@sect.Nd both times when i loggd in,i didnt receive ne configuration.Its lyk dey sed.Most nokia fnes dnt conccur.Ne way,kan u teach me hw to do it manually?Please@both sect nd honsule.
Re: Nokia Im Config! by val49(m): 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2008
Abeg.Guys.Help me out nw.Abeg
Re: Nokia Im Config! by val49(m): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2008
Guys.Abeg nw.
Re: Nokia Im Config! by sect(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2008
Well, if the fetch contact method didnt work then you've only got two options which is to add your contacts manually by searching the server yourself(it hardly works though) or you just have to wait till you get an IM from any of your friends and then you save your friend's contact immediately you get the message.
Re: Nokia Im Config! by val49(m): 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2008
K.Buh did d fetch contact mode work 4 u?Nd wat fne r u using?
Re: Nokia Im Config! by val49(m): 2:43am On Jun 07, 2008
Ne1 heard of fget?Nd does ne1 noe hw 2 use it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Repair Your Blackberry Softwares Issuess For Free @gadgetcare Ltd. / Techno D9 / Meet Android L, The Latest Android Operating System Unveiled At #googleio2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.