Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:00 PM

Full Eye Test App For Android And Ios Now Available - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Full Eye Test App For Android And Ios Now Available (676 Views)

Bluetooth Pregnancy Test App Unveiled / Free Eye Test For Kids / Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Eye Test App For Android And Ios Now Available by akinlolusewanu9(m): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2013
Just yesterday I stumbled on an article that showed what Doctors are doing. An app called PEEK was developed that can do a comprehensive eye test and show results. Its truly amazing what our smartphones are capable of.

Am hoping to lay my hands on this app as soon as possible and make it available here.

I also learned that an app that would do Pregnancy Test to know if you are pregnant or not.

Definitely the future of medical apps is bright and one can say in the future, some tests would be available anytime

more info can be seen from www.peekvision.org

(1) (Reply)

Woman Swallows Tapeworm She Bought On The Internet To Lose Weight / Best Way To Lose Weight / Images Of Drug-users Eaten Alive Byflesh-eating Illness Caused By Homemadeheroin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.